[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 18 year old supervisor (lol) at work, am 23 but I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1472134442187.jpg (50KB, 474x382px) Image search: [Google]
1472134442187.jpg
50KB, 474x382px
>have 18 year old supervisor (lol) at work, am 23 but I haven't worked there as long

>sometimes drive her home without ever asking for gas money and didn't snitch when she did something completely against any kind of regulations

>one day, I was really fucking sick. My production wasn't the best. I just wanted to go home and rest. Left 30 minutes before end of shift.

>she snitches on me

WHY. I don't even know what I could have done that motivated her to do that. I feel so betrayed.
>>
>>17639767

>I don't even know what I could have done that motivated her to do that.

You left work early without permission and she had to account for it.

You are 100% in the wrong.
>>
her job is to snitch, your job is to work

you did your job by working and not snitching on your boss
she did her job by snitching
you have less to lose
>>
>>17639767
You thought she was your bro

Bitches are never your bros

Your wife wont be your bro shell be your wife

Never trust to much and always cover your ass
>>
Next time, call in sick. Let them fend for themselves. You don't take one for the team in a retail environment because most retail management are fucking losers who will stab you in the back first chance they get. OTOH, most retail workers are simply young people getting money while pursuing something worthwhile. That's why the workers are so replaceable. I would line up another job and try to get her fired in the meantime. 18yo's are absolutely worthless as references so burn that bridge.
>>
>>17639767
that sucks man. snitch on her next time i guess if you want and tell her she can find her own way home if she ever asks for a ride
>>
>>17639767
you have to fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>17639776
This.
Maybe if you talked it out with your managers instead of just bailing they might have been sympathetic.
Try that shit in a real job man, see how that fares for you.
>>
File: 1471226061212.jpg (99KB, 600x590px)
1471226061212.jpg
99KB, 600x590px
>>17639767

>I feel so betrayed.

Are you seriously surprised that a teenage girl did something shitty behind your back? Exactly how retarded are you?
>>
>>17640989
>if she ever asks for a ride
>she can find her own way home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
>>
>>17641029
This goes for any female, honestly.

They're all vipers deep down. Some just show their vibrant colors more than anything, be it from fake tans or filthy looking dyed blond/black hair.
>>
>>17639767
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>17639767
lol u got off easy cause now you learned bitches be crazy
>>
Lol... why didn't you just tell somebody? You should go back now and apologize, and explain how poorly you were feeling.

Point of fact: she's your boss. It's her job. You're putting her in a weird position. She's clearly not your friend. Get over it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.