[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Jokes at Work, are they right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 267x189px
Help me /adv/.
I'm my workplace, we are only two people in my department, me and an older girl (she's 27). She's like, the most blandest and boring girl I ever met. Since our job is really boring, and we have no other ways to entertain ourselves, I usually crack jokes with her, and we have a good time.

The problem began when she told me she was single. As she is older (27 years), I often flirt with her and say massive double entendres which she obviously gets, as she laughs or she gets quite playful and touchy (calls me pervert or sick, but in a playful maner). To be honest, I don't want nothing with the girl (maybe fuck her once, but that's it), I only try to make our work less tedious and figured that since she was old she would understand.

Now she told me countless times that she is single, yet she's seeing a guy (from the same workplace). She keeps repeating that he's not his boyfriend, and I understandly told her that once I knew they were officially dating, I would stop with the double entendres.

Yesterday, when I was leaving the offcie, I managed to heard the guy (whose post is in a next row from our's) looking at me at telling me, very subtly, "depraved". He must have heard all of the flirting, I figured, and since he wants something with the girl, he is understandbly mad.

What should I do, /adv/? The girl is right here, at my side (she doesn't understand english). I decided to go to work today and to be the most blandest and boring guy possible (no jokes) to see how she reacts. She thinks I'm upset at her or some shit.

Should I keep flirting with her, or should I stop doing doble entendres? If I stop I would bore myself to death.
>>
Bumping this, what should I do in this situation /adv/?
>>
You shouldn't make dirty jokes at work, period. This guy can easily report you to HR and get you in immediate trouble without your side of the story mattering for shit. It's just the way it works.

One time I got fired for telling a coworker I had known for three years "I'm so hungover I must still be drunk, haha."

One anonymous phone call later, and corporate called to fire me, and made my dad come pick me up. No appeal, nothing. Just no job.

Keep your jokes to yourself unless you are absolutely, 100% sure that no one else can hear you and that the other person is into them.
>>
everything you say will be heard

burn this into your fucking mind
>>
>>17639862
>>17639872

Well, I don't exactly make dirty jokes, I only do double entendres.

Like, for example, she tells me she is so needy of water, and I reply "oh,so you're needy, call me at night then and I see what we can do to fix that" in a suggesting voice. She laughs her ass off, calls me a perv, and punches me in my arm. All jokes, nothing serious.

Is this wrong, though?
>>
>>17639718
"He doesn't like it when we talk out loud; let's go somewhere after work"
>>
>>17639881
please off yourself if you are doing this in a jobsite
>>
>>17639889

Well shit, I legit didn't know it was wrong.
As most people here, I'm usually a social retard and this is the first time in my life that I'm being flirty with someone else.

I'm dropping that shit off, then.

But fuck I'm gonna be so fucking bored copying data to an Excel for 9 hours straight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.