[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual harrasment at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: sexual harassment.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sexual harassment.png
28KB, 400x400px
So tomorrow i'm having a test and i am 99% sure i will get a question about: "What would you do if someone got sexual harassed at work?"

Can anyone help me, what would YOU do?
>>
>>17639672

Inform the management.
>>
>>17639679
Can you elaborate a little bit please?
>>
stop being a cuck
>>
>>17639672
join in
>>
I'd silently tell my boss.
>>
>>17639827
True, but how can i make that to 1 page of text?
>>
>>17639827
>silently tell
like using gestures instead of speech?
>>
>>17639700
Theres nothing else to elaborate on.

Go to a manager or hr and say "i saw sally make an advance on joe and he looked uncomfortable about it. Just thought you should know."
>>
>>17639837
It has to be a page?!

Wtf?!
>>
>>17639860
Its like and exam over 5 days with a total of 6 questions, this will be one.
>>
>>17639876
I really have no idea how they want someone to fill a page on that.

Unless they expect you to script out everything, which makes no sense.
>>
>>17639891
Then i'm might supposed to explain it from A-Z.
>>
anyone have anything to add?
>>
>>17639876
"I say jamal giving stacy the old squeeze. Shit was cash, but I realized I would have to lynch this nigger if I wanted to keep my job. I went to that old faggot jared who runs the joint and told him that no good negro was trying to cop a feel with our cashier again. Jareds a fucking faggot and fired that nigger. Jamal came back last week and opened up his gun in the ugly little place but luckily I was at home masturbating and wasn't involved in the shootout. Had to tell the cops about it though."

Something like this should work.
>>
File: 0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
0034 - 1qfwZyT.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>17640378
I'm doomed.
>>
>>17639679
This. It's really that simple...

how old are you? not to be a cunt, but this seems like it would be common knowledge
>>
>>17640411
The problem is that i'm supposed to stretch it out on 1 full page of text.
>>
tell HR like a woman or a beta
>>
File: 0861 - 186etyr.jpg (7KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
0861 - 186etyr.jpg
7KB, 200x194px
last bump
>>
>>17639672
id put the man in his place and tell him who told you you can get out from underneath my car its not done yet
>>
Just join in on the sexual harassment. Nobody else will mind, I'm sure, and you might even get laid for once.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.