[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week since a girl had responded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (22KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 580x350px
So I've been seeing this girl, we hooked up and hung out for a week afterwards. One day I ask her to hang out and she doesn't respond, so I text her again 2 days later and she responds saying she had been busy. I once again text her if she wants to hang out, and then she didn't respond again.

It's been a solid week since I have gotten a response, should I try one last time, or call it quits?
>>
call it quits, no point putting any effort into it if it only comes from one side
>>
>>17639642
That would be my normal response, however her best friend recently contacted one of my best friends to hang out, and they know their friend group knows we are good friends
>>
>>17639650
i don't see how that's relevant though, it's not about you or that girl
i mean you can try to set up a "double date" or something and check with the friends to see if she's available but i don't know
>>
>>17639650
Just maintain like your still trying to pursue a bit but have moved on. The girl probably likes your friend.
>>
fucking people that text over and over again cant you get a clue. you are wasting your time
>>
just stop forever. expect nothing but maybe later down the road she will think about you and get back in touch or maybe not. but now its on her
>>
My plan was to ask her how she's doing, then whenever the convo ends, I'll say "well if you wanna hang out hit me up" or something along those lines
>>
>>17639740
Dude, she's not interested.
>>
File: 1453971590484.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453971590484.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>17639740
MOVE. ON.
>>
Aw man! Yeah I haven't done it, I think I'm going to keep my dignity intact
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.