[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nacYs5s.png (145KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
nacYs5s.png
145KB, 500x636px
The only person in the world that has ever made my believe in a higher power, who I've been in love with for 7 years, and who I convinced my best guy friend in high school to date because she was enthralled with him and I wanted to see her happy called me to tell me she was "sorry for how horrible she was to me back then and that she wishes it had been me she had dated in high school instead because of it had been, we would be engaged instead of her current bf/fiance(different guy)." I didn't know how to respond other than autistic rambling. But Mitch Albom said "Nothing haunts us like things left unsaid." What do I do? Its been a few days and Idk if her fiance knows about the call, my gf doesn't know about it. So I call her and tell her my feelings now or just let it be?
>>
Also, she loves her fiance but She wanted me to know how she felt on things. It wasn't a cold feet thing. She was very clear on that.
>>
>>17639286
Be objective and honest, which sucks for you because you're prolly in a place where emotion is ruling you right now.

Would attempting to get with her, or letting her know how you feel, actually be successful in the end? If not, don't, if yes, possibly consider pressing the matter.

Then you next need to decide for yourself if this is what you want, if it has a good chance of being successful, are you ready to do a rapid social structure change to accommodate your desires. If not, don't, if yes, do.
>>
>>17639283
Brah, that bitch clearly playin' with ya. Tell her to suck that dude's tiny dick, and pick up a hot chick and bang her and send the pics to the bitch.
>>
>>17639283
it's "cold feet" most women cheat during an engagement. a last huraahh if you will. She was probably emotional and drunk and on her period. just play it cool. if she really wants you than that will make you more attractive and she will break things off.
big romantic movie gestures are fiction. they never work. Stay cool and supportive of her relationship. only thing you can do and not feel like shit afterwards.
>>
>>17639311
the majority of women who have cheated do so the last month of their engagment. and then hate themselves for it. this is normal. It's not fair to you but such is life
>>
>>17639297
We're both in a place where I think it's just about letting the other know why things played out the way they did. She's engaged and very happy. And I'm approaching 6 months with a girl(we'll call her L) who is almost as perfect for me as girl 1 is(we'll call her S). S and I have almost identical child good stories. Mothers with mental health issues, oldest kid looking after and protecting the younger kids from a drunk, drug addicted mother, etc.
>>
S and her fiance had an open relationship for awhile because they got together freshman year of college and they were worried if they got engaged they might wind up feeling like they didn't get to experience enough of single adult life first. So I don't think it was a ploy to cheat. But I do see how it could have been.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.