[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Just got dumped for almost no reason >just moved >started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hey
Just got dumped for almost no reason
>just moved
>started skool at a uni
>got dumped for not answering calls for 20mins
>SO has been with me for 3 years
>stayed with me thru a coma
>feels bad
>???
Just kinda lonely right now
Post lame break up stories too
>>
>>17639087

It probably wasn't for "no reason". More likely there was plenty of reasons you weren't aware of, but this was the last straw.
>>
>>17639090
Hm..yes maybe so
They were upset bc I had my phone in my backpack while I was walking home from the store and didn't see it ring
Called right back once I got home
They said they couldn't do long distance anymore..
>>
Sounds rough OP, I've got something similar
>relationship for 5 years
>be in an ldr with gf since she's at school out of town
>works well for the past 4 years
>last week she says she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore
>try discussing it with her, some times she's receptive, other times she hates me
>agree to leave her alone for a while
>she still feels she's going to leave me in the end
We're not technically broken up yet, but it still feels that way, hope you get to a better place OP.
>>
>>17639104
Thanks I hope it's a clean break for you or she comes around for you.
Everyone is so touchy and insecure
>>
>>17639087
hey man add me on skype if you ever need someone to talk to. Joel4earl.
>>
I once dumped my gf for no real reason and just asked her to get back together a feew weeks later. Worked out fine. Not all is lost.
>>
File: tumblr_n3w5otW8201s054kgo1_500.gif (691KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3w5otW8201s054kgo1_500.gif
691KB, 500x234px
>>17639087
Man that shit is rough. I am going through something similar myself.
>Been together for 6 years and soon engaged for 2.
>I do most of the cooking and cleaning, I make sure to hug him and kiss him every day. I really like to see him smile
>We are alike in many ways and get along very well.
>I find out that I have ADD and dyslexia and i have trouble at college but i get some help from my family.
>I find out that my fiancé is severely depressed and have been for years.
>I never knew since he rarely talk about his emotions,
>I knew he had a horrible childhood, drunk abusive dad, weak new age mother. Due to this he has anger issues and refuses to see his entire family, witch i understand.
>He stars going on meds and talks to his psychologist.
>We talk and i try my best to finish my college studies and try to comfort my fiancé during these past months
>My fiancé told me yesterday that he wants to take a break since can't tell if he loves me or not and that he is not sure of anything.

I have decided to give him space and i will be away 3 weeks with my family. Fuck it really hurts, i thought i would marry him but i don't know how this will turn out. I feels like i'm dying.
>>
>>17639087
>Was in a relationship with a friend of 3 yrd.
>My ex started talking crap about me, to her
>She says she needs space to think about us
>She ends up going out with my ex and cucking me
It gets better OP.
>>
Sounds like she's been fucking another guy for the past month or so and you couldn't tell he wasn't just "some new guy at work I hang out with".

Women never just "break up", they test the waters to see if you're the Sherlock Holmes out of a romance novel that doesn't exist, THEN they break up, but they're actually just skipping from you to the next, since they don't have to wait. They always have guys lined up like job applications.
>>
Breakup for not answering? Sounds like just a pretext. She was planning that all long, trust me. Probably was looking for a proper moment. I won't jump into assumptions what was the reason, but the phone was surely not the reason.

Anyway I would not like to have a bitch whining that I don't answer when I don't. Get some better girl.
>>
Same happened to me.
>date girl in high school for 3 years
>finish high school and leave the area to go to a vocational school about 2 hours away for a few months (I ended up graduating early)
>she breaks up almost a week after I left to date one of our mutual friends, but of course she said it was because she needed time to herself
>'friend' texts me and mocks me stealing my gf and being the better man

This was over 6 years ago and I haven't dated anyone else since. Really fucked me up since I was still pretty young (was 17). Doesn't bother me anymore though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.