[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you manipulate people? My girlfriend has long hair and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1475294313136.jpg (227KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475294313136.jpg
227KB, 960x960px
How do you manipulate people? My girlfriend has long hair and short hair is the only thing that arouses me. I want to get her to cut it.
>>
>>17638721
literally just say
>hey, i saw such and such hairstyle in such and such thing(TV show, movie, whatever the fuck), i think it would look really great on you
if she doesnt want to get her hair cut, too fucking bad, dont try and manipulate people you should love
>>
File: 1472686121559.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472686121559.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>17638721
>My girlfriend has long hair and short hair is the only thing that arouses me
Long hair is a mistake and it confuses me how it got so popular. It doesn't even make sense, it's like an overextended oily mop.
>>
I managed to get my girlfriend to cut her hair short just by mentioning I thought it would be sexy and she could totally pull it off.
>>
Why the fuck would you date a girl with long hair if short hair is the only thing that arouses you. Either way she's not going to cut it, most girls don't like looking like a boy and it takes a long time to grow. Fuck ofg.
>>
File: Heres_whats_up.jpg (48KB, 954x536px) Image search: [Google]
Heres_whats_up.jpg
48KB, 954x536px
Just smear gum all over her hair while she sleeps.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.