[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fem Dom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What would you like a dominant woman to do to you?
>>
>>17638621
I'm honestly in to the idea of a woman pegging me. Its the ultimate form of humiliating a man.

I love it when women sit on my face.. make me eat their ass.... or just be needy and assertive. A needy woman who is assertive (during sex) is very hot. Because... shes needy... SO she can command you to do things to her. When she tells you to do things to her... you know she likes them and that is what i like. I like to please.

Or tease BJ's too with anal stimulation. Fucking hot. Dont be afraid to explore your butthole with a woman you love. Nothing gay about a WOMAN doing things to your asshole and the fact that a woman does it to your asshole turns you on. If you imagine a dude doing it? Nigga u gai
>>
File: 1460736159542.png (315KB, 873x735px) Image search: [Google]
1460736159542.png
315KB, 873x735px
>>17638621
Petting.
>>
Give me all her money and force me to stay home and play video games
>>
>>17638689
i second this
>>
>>17638621
Sauce on pic?
>>
Train me in combat, make me her bodyguard who goes with her anywhere and everywhere, and take me on badass adventures.
>>
>>17638621
Honest to god I'd want her to peg me.

Basically be the man and fuck me like I would do to her. Be aggressive with me, tell me what she wants, etc.

I think it's more of the power dynamic and trust (Because I wouldn't feel comfortable letting any woman I'd have sex with fuck me in the ass) than actually getting something shoved up my ass, but I can't deny that having my prostate massaged feels fucking phenomenal.
>>
>>17638621
Pegging, throwing me around in bed, order me to do things, sit on my face, initiate sex whenever she feels like it a bit forcefully and teasing. I'm not into the whole degradation shit though, I want to feel cared about. Why do you ask?
>>
>>17639006
>i want to feel cared about

faggot
>>
Submit. Girls are meant to be dominated, and any girl who thinks otherwise needs to be trained and put in her place.
>>
File: Such is life.jpg (18KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
Such is life.jpg
18KB, 286x323px
>>17638689
This is fine.
>>
>>17638664
>>17638882
>>17639006

For fuck sake, is masculinity that dead and buried? I can't wait until you worthless cucking cunts are dead and forgotten so real men can start the human race again. Peg in hell, faggot.

>>17639024
Finally, someone with some sense.
>>
>>17638689
Damn. That's kinky. Have to mention it to my girl.
>>
Just act like an onee-san and tenderly re-enact an ero doujin.
>>
>>17638621

I want to be trained an rewarded. Domination sans degradation. Any woman I respect needs high standards, and to know that I meet those standards to be her toy is where I derive my satisfaction.

Orgasm denial for the sake of making her cum multiple times is a good example of the kind of thing I'm talking about. I want to be a queen's servant. The most valuable asset she owns. Etc.

And hypnotism would be fun, nothing like having someone whisper in your ear that you're under their control and belong to them
>>
>>17639006
...Nick?
>>
>>17639269

Jennifer?
>>
>>17639178
I could go along with this, for that one particular woman that I adore. I want to belong to her.
I don't think my wife would like it I'd she found out, though.
>>
>>17639274
No, the other one. The one with the cats.
>>
>>17638621
I'd like her to humiliate me. I'd like her to accept my complete submission, my unquestioning love, and my devotion. I'd like her to make unreasonable demands of me, knowing that I will take pleasure in meeting those demands.
I'd like her to show me off to people as a trinket, a toy for her amusement, a disposable frippary.
I'd like her to never actually cast me aside, even though it is obvious that she could do at any moment because she does not actually need me.

Also, I'd like her to wear those boots for me; she knows the ones.
>>
>>17639084
Stop being a faggot and just finger your asshole and you'll thank me later.
>>
>>17639084
yep, blame these poor souls and not feminism.
I honestly donĀ“t know what happened to men of our generation, but it is fucking sad.
Fuck feminism, look what it has done to our society
>>
File: 983265.jpg (32KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
983265.jpg
32KB, 600x508px
>>17638689
You win the internet today, my friend.
Use this wisely.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.