[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

This school year I have been exceptionally lazy. I have 0 motivation to do anything. I know if I don't get my work done It won't look good for my career. I would like a little more than, "Stop being fucking lazy" believe it or not It's not that easy. I wish I could wake u every morning ready to get to work but I can't seem do that and everyday gets worse. Thanks in advance for advice.
>>
Self bump
>>
/r/ing op's pic in a decent size for a wallpaper
>>
>>17638590
Thanks, that helped a lot
>>
is this something you can do in a different location? on a laptop for example?

if so, you can try put yourself in different environments. library, a park, with a friend who is also working on something.

i have a friend right now who is 0% motivated where she lives, but when she comes over to my place she works for like 6 hours straight and its all good.

but motivation is a hard thing. it could be for so many reasons, too. it's a symptom of depression. it's really hard to say what will help.

you could also try making a list of things to do. break it down, so its not just "complete project X", its more like "do this thing that project X relies on" "do this other thing that relies on the first thing". crossing these things off the list as you go can feel good.

also worth trying is to set an allotted time. say, 12PM to 8PM is all work with a break to eat.

after and before that you can do whatever you want. change the schedule to fit best. some people work better with big chunks of time, others prefer smaller chunks.
>>
>>17638617
i agree with this. change your scenery and work in chunks and only hang out or surround yourself with people with similar goals
>>
>>17638542
Think of your future. That is the best motivation. Whenever you feel like you're in a rut during school know this: ITS A LOT DEEPER OF A RUT WITH NO G.E.D. OR DIPLOMA
Start associating with "nerds" who study. Become one with the nerd. (Seriously)
>>
>>17638590
Seconding this
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.