[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ i need help bad. Every day of my fucking life i have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: treat-acid-reflux-naturally.png (382KB, 677x438px) Image search: [Google]
treat-acid-reflux-naturally.png
382KB, 677x438px
Sup /adv/ i need help bad. Every day of my fucking life i have to fight off the urge to retch and puke and i dont understand it. My body just constantly feels bad, like ive been poisoned. My mind feels drunk, like im in a dreamworld. I do have heartburn and stress problems but this is pure hell. I want to die. How bad can a person feel before his body gives out for fucks sake?
>>
Also ive been to the doctor for years and nothing has changed
>>
>>17638483
need more history...
currently on any medications? birth control?
male or female?
age?
diet?
History of cancer in family?
do you drink heavily? binge drink?
>>
>>17638498
23 yo male. No history of cancer. I dont really drink but my diet has been trash pretty much my whole life (yeah i know) but nothing i can do about it now. Ive had my gallbladder and appendix removed and i have the anti reflux surgery
>>
>>17638505
the gull bladder gone why? did you have appendicitis?
diet at your age is probably not a concern yet unless you are really overweight.
>>
>>17638540
I had gallstones and appendicitis yes
>>
mfw i have a limited quantity of food i can eat a day, if i eat more i throw up and im almost a full on skeleton
>>
>>17638540
and did they put in a shunt or herniation disc in the surgery or staple the stomach to prevent back flow?
>>
when i was feeling really sick all the time it was from dairy. stop all milk products for like 4 days and see how you feel.
>>
>>17638547
I dont think so. The retching and vomiting is pretty recent though. Like a year or 2 ago. Those surgeries happened years ago
>>
>>17638550
I dont think there is any dairy in my diet. I try to eat fruits and veggies but i think the lack of calories makes me feel worse. I literally feel worse from eating healthier than not
>>
>>17638546
BINGO, malnutritian is probably whats happening. drink an ENSURE with every meal.
are you on antacids? blood in the vomit? blood in the stool?
there are literally a 100 things it could be. pain that intense is usually an ulcer, but not necessarily. try prilosec OTC for 2 weeks, but it could be anything especially given your history you should really get back to a Doc soon
>>
>>17638565
OP here. That post wasnt me. The docs never found an ulcer and ive been in and out of offices for years so idk man
>>
>>17638572
doesn't mean the lining isn't severely irritated.
are you on prilosec or anything right now? especially now that all the bile from your liver is now emptying directly in to the stomach now since there is no gull bladder, could be a sign of an infection you've gotten and your liver is dumping waste irritating your stomach lining. Any chance you have chronic liver condition? hep C hep B, any other type of cirrhosis?
Like I said given your history it could be dozens of things.
>>
>>17638589
Idk i was thinking about getting my liver checked. And yeah thats a good point on the stomach thing. A doctor tested the ph on my stomach a long time ago and they said it was very high. Thats the only reason i got the ok for an anti reflux surgery
>>
>>17638589
And no ppis for me. They dont work. I only drink aloe vera which helps temporarily
>>
>>17638593
well the ph scale the most acidic is 1 and 14 the most BASEic. so by high I assume you mean really acidic.
and it's supposed to be "high" around 2 -3 give or take.
I would start with the prilo OTC and if its still sucking get your liver enzymes tested.
if you lie flat on your back and push where your liver is, does't it give a little or feel like a water full water balloon or like you are slowly ringing out a big sponge? with your fingertips
>>
>>17638596
then get a straight up antacid pill. its not a proton pump inhibitor. it literally just changes the ph via adding more BASE to it.
>>
>>17638610
Honestly yeah. I push on that area a lot because i feel like it helps my symptoms sometimes. It gurgles when i push into it. Also ill try ppis again but i doubt itll help
>>
>>17638616
I take those too but it seems kinda finnicky. If i take too much i get a bad cramp but if i take too little nothing changes
>>
>>17638618
sounds like you might have an infection then. not necessarily causing cirrhosis but all that liver bile dumping straight in there might be causing some of this.
any other symptoms? fever? headaches? you mentioned disorientation or like a dream, some parasitic infections can cause this
>>17638624
this is not a good sign either, You should look in to infection. sounds like there is more going on. go see your doctor and make sure they know your medical history.
>>
>>17638641
Yeah plenty of symptoms...chronic fatigue akin to feeling like a goddamn zombie. Extreme anxiety. Teeth grinding but i blame that on trying to hold back gagging. Weight gain that i cant lose. Trouble sleeping. Eye bags resembling someone in their sixties. Sensitivity to temperature. I missed anything ill let you know but you get the jist
>>
>>17638650
ooh. you don't have an eating dissorder do you? or did you ever?
>>
>>17638663
No never. Ive had a bad childhood bullying wise but these symptoms are pretty recent.
>>
>>17638663
it's rare that men have them but it happens.
>>
>>17638668
the only reason I was thinking psyc issues was cuz the effect the eating diss might have health wise.

>>17638668
acute usually means infection. patho 101. get a chem 10 panel done or at least a cbc and then see what the doc says next.
goodluck to ya dude. feel better
>>
>>17638690
One last question. Could i go to any doc for those? And thank you anon. If they actualy find whats wrong with me i damn near owe my whole life to you..
>>
>>17638698
for a chem 10 or cbc absolutely. but be sure to tell them your history,(that means i have no appendix no gull bladder, and that ppi's don't work and nor do ant acids cuz that is the first thing they will do) and that these symptoms are new. just ask for a complete blood panel a UA.
and no need to thank me, just pay it forward somehow. goodluck
>>
>>17638728
*complete blood panel and a UA
>>
>>17638728
And pay it forward i shall. God bless
>>
>>17638728
he might also recommend other tests, let him do those obviously, but don't let him strong arm you in to antacids or prilosec if you've tried it. If he tries to do that, you have the right to ask for exactly what you want, you are the customer.
good luck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.