[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different country? She's from China and taking college here in the US. I tried flirting with her through text but she kinda backfired. She said sorry, not for me (we were texting btw). She did call me a handsome tall guy and we are planning to improve her english this weekend. She still wants to meet up and also this is our first time meeting up. I met her on Yik Yak. I'm 6'5 for those of you who are wondering and she's 5'2. Should I even try to flirt with her more and see how it goes when we first meet up, or should I move on to a different girl?
>pic semi related, kinda looks like her
>>
Anyone?
>>
Just ask her out on dates, wtf m8
>>
>>17638394
Someday someone is going to invent a handheld gadget that looks a bit like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, using your voice and words and like that.
>>
>>17638394
Hey OP, I lived in China for over two years. Some Chinese girls can be pretty shy and tend to be more conservative, so she might not be used to flirting. If she worked her ass off to study abroad in the US, then she might not even have dated before. If she called you a "handsome tall guy", that's a good sign and I would still go see her. I would just keep in mind that she may not hop on your dick immediately.
>>
>>17639962
Thanks for the advice anon! How long does it take for a chinese girl to be comfortable with you? I'm hoping its less than 2 months
>>
>>17640928
I'll be honest anon, I'm not the best guy to be asking for advice. I didn't get into any long-term relationships in China, nor did I hook-up much. So take my advice with a grain of salt.

That being said, despite me failing mostly due to being kinda fat and a sperglord, some girls I met did not want to hook-up cause they were legit conservative. So how long it takes you to hook up with this Chinese girl will depend on what she's like. Does she seem bookish and shy? Then she might not be willing to have sex. Does she seen outgoing and "westernized"? Then she may be dtf. Use your best judgement.

If you want more advice, you may want to ask in the China general thread on /trv/, or in the Chinese language general thread on /int/. There's without a doubt people on 4chan who could give you better help than me.
>>
>>17640928
Oh, and one thing I'd say is that when flirting, you shouldn't push the envelope too much with a Chinese girl as you would with a Western girl, cause they can get embarrassed easily. But again, take my advice with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17641513
>>17641561
OP here. Anon you gave great advice! You just saved me from going too hard (flirting wise) on a conservative girl. Thanks a lot dude!
>>
Meet up, but don't get creepy. Just act normal and then ask her if she wants to get dinner or something after the study session. If she doesn't take the chance to casually hang with you alone then there probably isn't much there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.