[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which girl to go for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1458062386429.png (79KB, 362x223px) Image search: [Google]
1458062386429.png
79KB, 362x223px
Okay I have 3 love interests right now.

Girl #1
>Uptight Christian during High School
>Traveled around the world
>???
>Going to college now, super popular, lives in the same state but a few hours away.
>Messages me all the time, busy but still messages me. We tease each other.
>Got drunk slept with a random guy once, makes me kinda cringe but she's not drinking anymore.
>Some guy friends... Hurm... Eh.
>Got out of a 2 year abusive relationship

Girl #2
>Japanese student in America
>Super shy/blushes around me
>Looks like Karen Fukuhara
>Avoids social events, adorably can't dance
>Study addict
>Attracts creepers apparently
>Gives me life advice
>Only hangs out with girls. Seriously she doesn't hang out with boys unless they are Japanese and even then... She still prefers women friends
>Laughs at my lame jokes. Normally too busy to text.

Girl #3
>Best friend in high school
>Moved to college
>Talk off and on
>She gets emotional and runs off sometimes
>Funny, loving when in a good mood
>Not the best at speaking up, shy, good heart
>Kinky as fuck
>We talk for hours literally all night sometimes
>She flip flops with me.
>>
>>17638376
it sounds like you're most attracted to girl #2 to me
go for her
girl #1 would be out for me because of distance and because you didn't really say anything good about her like you did for the other two
>>
Girl 1 is out of the question due to distance and the increased possibility of getting cheated on. Girl 3 is out of the question cuz come on don't fuck up a friendship like that
>>
>>17638398
also look at how op describes girl 2
you just know she's the one he wants us to tell him to go after
>>
>>17638376

girl 2 is the best option. sounds like she could like you, just don't do anything to sudden or stupid.
>>
>>17638376
Don't know.

With 1, a long distance relationship would suck. Plus, since she is far away, you can't really be sure she's stopped drinking.

With 2, she sounds dedicated to her work. A good thing but I wonder if she actually gives a shit about you if she isn't answering texts or whatever. Yeah she gives you life advice but that kind of sounds like she's being a big sister of sorts. IDK, maybe I'm just pessimistic.

With 3, it just sounds like drama.

Just my opinion. Take for what it is worth if you think it has any worth.
>>
>>17638479
I invited her to a dinner party, of course she was busy. I told her she's always welcome and we could get tea sometime. Again not rushing it or anything just trying to be friendly.
>>
What makes you think you have a shot at any of them?
>>
>>17639678
the power of delusion, wait for OP to fill us in with his hastily written romance to prove that these girls all have a crush on him.
>>
Girl #1 might want to hook up. Don't expect her to be your girlfriend.

You could ask out Girl #2 but don't expect her to say yes. Don't try to get closer to her first by pretending to be her friend. That would make you one of the creepers.

Girl #3 sounds like a good friend to keep.
>>
>>17639692
ziplock-kun part 2?
>>
File: 1461378066123.jpg (46KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1461378066123.jpg
46KB, 500x281px
>>17639711
True girl #1 is just looking to party after years of a sucky relationship. I'll probably hit her up during the holiday when she's back in town. Not gonna expect anything just a chit chat... But she puts up with my sexual jokes soooo I think she might want to party..

Girl #2 is the most "sane" but again workaholic. I'll distance myself a bit, be polite when I see her. She knows I'm honest and outspoken. She's really introverted.

Girl #3 She gets upset easily but we are good friends regardless. She said she wanted to give me space yet went off about how I "abandoned her" yet I told her call/text me whenever she wants. But she is always sweet with me and kind. Regardless of her emotional drama.
>>
>>17639727
It sounds like you've got #1 and #3 figured out.

If Girl #2 is too busy to text then she probably isn't into you enough. I mean, if there was a girl you really liked you would make time.
By all means though, ask her out or schedule "study & chill" with her. Don't get weird if she turns you down.
>>
>>17639754
Good plan friend-o! I mean she responds to my texts don't get me wrong. I just try to use text as a tool to get people together. Save chit-chat for in person. Girl #1 texts me a lot... which feels odd to me but whatever she's still a friend. Girl #2 we have a lot of mutual friends so whenever I see her I tell her events coming up. I'm normally polite and busy too so get her work drive.
>>
>>17639778
Not so bad then, you may have a good shot with #2 after all. Do your thing.
>>
Girl #2, you sound infatuated just describing her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.