[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474493419190.jpg (4KB, 238x195px) Image search: [Google]
1474493419190.jpg
4KB, 238x195px
So I like this guy a lot, but I feel like he's out of my league. I've started working out with him but I don't know if I should ask him out or what to do in this situation. Does anyone know what to do?
>>
Why do you think he's out of your league?
>>
>>17638131
I feel like he's a lot more attractive than me and that I may not be his type. He's tall and slim and I'm a bit shorter and a little chubby. (girl btw)
>>
Unless you are really ugly in the face. guys won't care that much about body types. They will look more for a person that they can be at ease with. So just fuck it. Stop thinking he's out of your league and go for it.
>>
>>17638136
Does he like you?
>>
>>17638149
thanks, anon. I like to think I have a good face going for me :)
>>17638151
I don't know and that may be why I'm so hesitant to talk to him about it
>>
>>17638149
>go for it.
my biggest regrets have all been people I should have asked out and didn't
go for it, because at least then you know.
if you don't go for it, you will not get him for sure.
If you ask him, you might get him
>>
>>17638152
No not does he /like/ you just does he like you? Does he think you're a good person who he enjoys spending time around?
>>
>>17638162
I feel like he does, and our workout sessions are a lot of fun. I feel like he genuinely enjoys being around me.
>>17638161
Thanks for the encouragement!
>>
>>17638171
Well if he genuinely enjoys your company and he doesn't want to date you, he's not going to reject you in a hurtful way. He'll either want to go out with you or go out of his way to make sure he's not hurting you with rejection.

Just ask him out. A girl who takes initiative is very attractive anyways.
>>
>>17638184
I'll go for it. How should I go about asking him out?
>>
>>17638161
He's right. Enjoy life. Go for it. Learn from your mistakes if you fail and if you succeed congrats :) But the worst are the regrets you will get after a month or two if you don't.
>>
>>17638187
"(genuine compliment). But yeah, you're like.. *really* cool. Want to go out sometime?"
>>
>>17638187
Casually don't make a big deal over it. Just after your work out session and everything just say that you're having a great time with him and that you actually fell for him. Also don't fear rejection. It's your friend. You will learn from it.
>>
>>17638184
>A girl who takes initiative is very attractive anyways

only if you are attractive I would not recommend op to do it if she is ugly.
>>
>>17638217
The guy will probably still let her down easy. He likes her.
>>
>>17638196
>>17638200
Good to know.
>>17638217
>>17638229
That's fair.
Thank you guys for helping me out, I feel a lot better about the situation
>>
>>17638238
Welcome : )
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.