[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone dealt with a legit, fucking batshit insane 'unable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474604094753.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474604094753.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
Has anyone dealt with a legit, fucking batshit insane 'unable to take care of themselves' family member?
I've met people like this. They were homeless. I've been away for six months. I hear my mother is rolling around in the cold outside, in the dirt like a dog. She has fits screaming for god. Most days they found her with her head in the dog's cage. They had to force her to eat, she can't shower by herself.

My mom as always been on/off nuts all my life depending whether or not she'd go off her meds. Went through some serious child abuse. In my teenage years a good one or year or so she'd get so bad she'd be committed but then all would go back to normal. Than this year, without making this too long she fucked off for a month, 'found god', some crazy shit with strangers calling me about 'wtf is this woman' doing and now she's so bad she can't go a few minutes without going into fits. Doctors only committed her because she attacked a random dude in the hospital. I grew up with my mom being nuts, but I have come to the conclusion that this might be her now and meds might not help. I don't even know if they'res a forum for this or some shit. Doctors won't tell us much. Even when she was refusing to eat, having to corral her or physically get her in from the freezing cold, calling around and trying to find help straight up everyone said they couldn't do anything if she didn't threaten to hurt herself or someone else. I've spent the last three years getting away from them but I don't think anyone deserves this.

>inb4 kill my mom
From what I've been told all I can think of is Old Yeller myself. Pic unrelated. I'd be happy to even find a forum or fucking SOMETHING that deals with this 'level' of insanity. Her sister, mother, etc p much any family wants nothing to do with her.
>>
Is that Noodle?
>>
>>17638298
Yeah, she's 26 now.
>>
They should really release another remix album like Laika Come Home. That shit was dope.
>>
>>17638451
We're waiting on new shit but so far all we got is new art and a new Noodle story.
>>
They're hypeing it for all they can. It would be nice to see more animations retain Albarn's illustrative style. Instead on them just relying on CGI for all their videos.
>>
Try recoveryinternational.org anon. Local and online meetings might help. They are also on Facebook. At the least you may get some support. Good luck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.