[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polyamory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: received_1146860102002387.gif (895KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
received_1146860102002387.gif
895KB, 300x200px
This girl I'm really interested in has told me she is polyamorous and its very new to me

I am coming from a pretty much exclusive relationship type of past, so I'm wondering how to deal

Do I try to work into it? Or do I drop her?
>>
>>17637994
this is a damaged woman. RUN anon. whatever her past is she is running around trying to fuck it away because she values herself on having men wanting to bang her. This is completely backwards from female biology and something major had to fuck that up
>>
>>17637994
Don't walk. Run.
>>
Ok, what does polyamory even mean? That she's a slut :)?
>>
>>17637994
Smash, man. Shoot it on her face so her other cuck will be kissing your jizz. Then GTFO
>>
>>17637994
Not a good idea.

I'm not gonna say it never can work, but it very rarely works, and both partners have to be ENTHUSIASTICALLY for it. It's not the sort of thing you should just try to see if you like it.
>>
>>17638002
>>17638005
>>17638010

She's basically into loving whoever at anytime. Physically or not I'm not sure, undoubtedly she has sex with some of them and she is bisexual so its a free for all essentially.

I still have no idea what she wants to further with me...
>>
>>17638014
>>17638015
Yeah she's already got other romantic partners I guess, I offered to cook for her and her house mates and she said that we should discuss this shit in person before I come over because she already lives with one of her partners
>>
>>17638019
good lord dude! this chick is a nightmare. She is even worse than I thought. You gotta get her out of your head, don't do it man. You'll thank yourself and all of us later
>>
Nee, maar even serieus. Hoe dan!
>>
>>17638027
What if it's good? Like what if the relationship with her is great?
>>
>>17637994
>Or do I drop her?
It never works long term, so don't expect a relationship. If she's worth it for the sex only, then keep banging her. But I've never met a woman like this that isn't messed up in the head.
>>
>>17638139
there is no relationship without exclusivity. that's what commitment is. If you just want to bang the bajeezuz out of her than go ahead, but be aware she is a nut and a relationship is NOT going to be an option.
>>
>>17638014
this
>>17638027
this also

but seriously you can fuck her but dont get too attached.It will break your heart.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>17637994
Run.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.