[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, what are red flags you look for in guys when you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
You're not looking to date, just something casual while you focus on your own shit. What are the red flags you look for in a guy? Are they different than when you vet a potential boyfriend?
>>
>>17637832
girls just say they wan't to be fuck buddies because they assume that men are like women in that sex will eventually equal intimacy. If she is your "fuck buddy" than she is in to you and hoping you will eventually want a relationship.
Either that or she is just a slut with huge issues and you shouldn't have to worry, if you are attractive and confident she will bang you
>>
>>17637932
That's not what I asked
>>
>>17637935
your question is based off of a faulty premise. The only one they can answer is the one about them finding red flags in potential bf's
>>
>>17637932
>>17637932
Are you sure about that? From my experience the men fall in love much faster than women, but that might just be because I grew up around all guys. But just for fuck buddies I'd recommend good looks, a confortable personality since you don't have to be a deep guy but just enough that she thinks you're chill enough to fuck. Literally looks/chill personality.
>>
>>17637949
>From my experience the men fall in love much faster than women
Guy here. Can confirm. Men are more romantic than women are.
>>
File: 1460480867225.gif (716KB, 500x280px)
1460480867225.gif
716KB, 500x280px
>>17637960
This, guys are huge romantic faggots
>>
>>17637949
because when guys are IN they are IN. when they aren't OUT they will still fuck you.
When girls are IN they are IN but can get OUT really fast, usually when the guy is really IN and this is because clingyness freaks chicks out.
When chicks are OUT they wont still fuck you anyway unless its been a long term relationship and she is just going through the motions waiting on a way out
>>17637960
I completely agree with this because guys are limited on options and when they get something they grab on, chicks have tons of options and like to tread the waters before comiting
>>
>>17637935
Shut the fuck up and take his advice. You were asking the wrong questions, women want to lock dick up, its in their nature.
>>
File: 1458092895697.jpg (106KB, 400x1200px)
1458092895697.jpg
106KB, 400x1200px
>>17637960
>>17637965
>>17637968
I've had two, and both of them ended up wanting a relationship but got angry after I told them I don't want anything more. Also during our time together I noticed that this was happening, and asked them that they knew this was totally platonic and they agreed.
>>
>>17637971
kill yourself jewnigger
>>
>>17637973
yeah, that checks out with what we are saying.
and btw that means you are afraid of intimacy for some reason, look at your past, abuse, alcoholic parent, abusive parent, these are the usual suspects to why you seem to not want relationships, it goes completely against your biology. You could just be going through a phase and focusing on your school or career but even so most of those girls have long term stable relationships.
Dig in to your past and find out why you have to keep a yardstick length away from men
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.