[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (67KB, 674x1198px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
67KB, 674x1198px
I get that you gotta have a life, go to clubs, class, be on campus, dress nice bathe often have good hair act cool towards people all that. But is that it? Am I missing something? Because I don't wanna wait around for an unknown amount of time, I want a girlfriend and I feel like theres gotta be more that I can do
>>
>>17637642
I really want one before the end of the semester
>>
actually, you don't really need any of those things, although they will all increase your chances

the basic formula is: be attractive, interact with lots of people, express interest when an opportunity arises. Find ways to increase your value, increase the amount of women you meet, and your skill at interacting with people and it'll fall into your lap eventually.
>>
>>17637696
For me Im hesitant to show too much interest in a girl or even a guy (not gay I mean to be friends) it seems like any time I ever put any real effort any time I really push for anything it always back fires but when I just sort of passively act nice it slowly draws people in. There are some QTS I've run into and there's this one at dodgeball club who is nice to me, gives me tips on the game, remembers my name, and we chilled on the bleachers and talked and shit, I dunno if it means anything but she gave me her raisins, yeah sure I'd like to ask her out but ive litetally never been sucessfull before by "trying hard"
>>
If you're interested express interest. That's it. If they shoot you down move on.
>>
>>17637642
you've got the stink of desperation on you dude. chicks can smell it no matter how much you bathe. Try all the stuff you mentioned and swear off women for awhile. get really involved in that stuff and make yourself happy first. then try to slowly approach women.
you sound like a codependent, why do you need a female to validate you so much? figure that out, work on it, and then you'll have much better luck without even realizing it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.