[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get her adrenaline pumping.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: crack.jpg (8KB, 290x174px)
crack.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
The girl I am seeing likes adrenaline. What activities can I do? I live in Vegas and we are both under 21. I don't care what it is, throw it at me.
>>
>>17637628
Skydiving.
>>
Methamphetamine. No I'm not joking.
>>
>>17637666
Nice satan trips

Vegas? Each of you could drop a months pay on one hand of black jack. That'll get the blood pumping
>>
>>17637694
Did you bother finishing reading the whole sentence?
>>
Whitewater rafting, horseback riding, skydiving, hang gliding, parasailing, roller coasters, surfing, cycling on hilly terrain, wandering around abandoned places at night, rock climbing, standing on top of a skyscraper.

Basically anything that involves speed, heights, erratic movement, and/or a place that makes you nervous or that you're not supposed to be in.
>>
>>17637628
Rollercoaster?
To spice things up tell her you had sex with her mother while her father watched.
>>
>>17637628
Dancing. Not some rave shit go find a salsa club or something. Your guaranteed to bang after that
>>
>>17637702
As if they ever card you. Besides you said you wanted adrenaline. You sound like a beta, especially needing the internet's help to impress a femanon.
>>
>>17637628
Paint your face black and go to the part of your city with the highest concentration of African-American inhabitants.
>>
>>17637719
You got offended from my call out, cuck.
>>
>>17637705
this these that those

you live in nevada, there's tons of awesome shit to do in the outdoors there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.