[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I am in love with a girl in a wheelchair. We have gone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3645.jpg (160KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3645.jpg
160KB, 500x750px
I think I am in love with a girl in a wheelchair. We have gone out one time and while I admit it is a big hurdle to get over, I think it is worth it. We have tons of same interests and everything.
The thing is that nobody I know approves of this. Either people think I am taking advantage of her, which is ridiculous. Or that I "don't know what I am getting into". This girl is perfect for me and I've never met a female I have this much in common with. She is paralyzed from the waist down and requires assistance getting in and out of her chair. May seem kinda fucked up, but I like that feeling of her needing me.

Wat do?
>>
>>17637617

>Wat do?
>I think I am in love with a girl in a wheelchair
>I think it is worth it

It sounds like you already have your answer.
>>
>The thing is that nobody I know approves of this.
Do you only date everyone you know approves of or something? Do you do anything without consulting them all first?
>>
>>17637620

So I should risk my whole family hating me and her for it?
>>
>>17637627
If your family are dicks who indiscriminately hate the disabled, then you definitely need to ditch them.
>>
>>17637617
If she's truly paralyzed, there's a decent chance she can't feel anything down there and won't care about sex at all.

In any case, it's about you and her, don't let other people tell you what to do. Besides, she has a physical handicap, it's not like she's crazy or a drug addict or something.
>>
>>17637627

They won't be dating her, you will. Jesus, fuck them if they get mad at you for dating the girl you like. It's none of their fucking business. You're better without such people, honestly.
>>
>>17637627
Yes. You've made it clear she's truly worth it, so go for it champ!
>>
>>17637627
>whole family hating me

they wont.
>>
>>17637617
Before you do anything you need to find out if she has similar feelings for you. She is in a wheelchair and there for has been forced to develop a personality, kind of like ugly duckling syndrome. It's not surprising you find her more mentally stimulating. But this means she is out going an talkative to everybody not just you. If she is not in to you than stop right there.
If she is in to you than see where it goes. If it's seriously that big of an issue with your family and they are that important to you than maybe it's just not to be.
Goodluck buddy, there are lots of girls that will make you feel all tingly don't worry. But I say give it a shot, why not?
>>
>>17637617
My fiancee is legally blind. Completely blind in her left eye and has partial vision (very limited) in the right eye. I mean it isn't the same as your case, but who cares what others think? As long as you don't mind helping her with things she needs help with it's no problem.
>>
>>17637617
Why others' opinion is so important for you? You will be with her,not the others! So do it! It seems like it worths it! And actually you shouldn't have asked for their permission!
>>
Hey guys I just wanted to let you know my boyfriend is bald and I'm okay with it :)

>>17637617
> but I like that feeling of her needing me.
In all seriousness I hope this isn't the reason you actually want to date this chick. Sounds like the foundation of an insecure and co-dependent relationship.
>>
Don't give a shit about others opinions, if you care about her the wheelchair shouldn't matter.
>>
>>17637617
> She is paralyzed from the waist down

Do it. Think of all the anal, no pain no problem.
>>
Consider what it'll be like if you decide you don't want to be with her anymore. If she becomes too dependent and you end up dumping her, that could end up being really rough on her.
>>
>>17638013
She's in a wheelchair, she's not mentally unstable
>>
>>17638022
>She's in a wheelchair, she's not mentally unstable
>she's not mentally unstable
>she
>not mentally unstable
>she
>not mentally unstable

Sure man.
>>
This seemed fine until the last part where you said you liked that she needed you. That might not be the best basis for a relationship.
>>
>Drag her out the chair and do wheelies to forget your feelies
>>
>>17638070
>until the last part

Classic troll tactic.
>>
>>17638066

>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.