[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is crime fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: criminal.jpg (155KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
criminal.jpg
155KB, 700x496px
Is crime fun?
>>
Sometimes
>>
>>17637534
Crime? Yes. Time? No.
>>
>>17637534
yes. however prison isn't and crime led me there. however you get away with most of it so go all out OP, YOLO
>>
>>17637557

How long were you in for?
>>
>>17637534
If there's zero chance you'll get caught sure. Is it worth it no. That being said if you live in burgerland it's easy to get away with a lot. People are just stupid and confess something dumb and let the police ask questions.

Rule 1 whether you did something illegal or not. NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE. period.
Am I under arrest? No? Goodbye. When arrested immediately lawyer up and don't say a single word until the lawyer gets there. You just defeated the American Law system. Unless you did a big crime the system doesn't have any time to do any real police work. So if they can't get any kind of confession from you and there is no immediate damning evidence they move on to the next case. I have gotten out of trouble multiple times with this method. One of the crimes I committed is to embarrassing for even 4chan confession. And they didn't pursue it because I was smart eventhough the evidence was there.

Jails no joke. Stay smart.
>>
>>17637570
3 months, public masturbation.
>>
>>17637570
2 and a half years
>>
>>17637578
Seconding this, never talk to the police.

If you need more convincing, watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
>>
>>17637585

Dang

Let's say I feel compelled to commit crime, it's like an itch that I need to scratch, I keep thinking about it and I just want to go out and steal shit or damage shit or graffiti shit or punch someone in the face

What should I do? (besides 'lol ur a fgt ur not gna do that jst sht up breh')

I feel like the benefits of committing petty crime like that actually outweigh the costs especially since I've not been convicted of anything in the past so I wouldn't be slapped with much more than a fine if I was ever caught for anything
>>
>>17637614
yeah more then likely you'll get away with it, i used to do all that when i was younger, smashing windows on cars, breaking into houses (knock first) at night, slashibg tires, stealing cd players out of cars, tagging up the neighborhood, breaking into semi trailer's ect ect. i only got caught when it became an everyday thing (got caught selling heroin)
>>
>>17637534

>Is crime fun?

Breaking the law can be fun. Thinking its fun to hurt people is a different deal all together.
>>
>>17637632

It's fun to hurt people if they're trying to hurt you

I don't want to hurt innocent people but I do want to hurt fuckheads
>>
>>17637589
This is the video I seen. It's eye opening. I seen it after I finished my crime days but I'm glad I was smart enough to do the "right" thing when I was young.
>>
>>17637636

I don't agree. I've had to defend myself several times before and I never found it enjoyable to physically hurt someone, even if they were trying to hurt me. It was necessary, but fun is not the word I would use.
>>
>>17637589
>>17637717

I'm watching this and it's really interesting

Thing is I'm a Britfag and I have no idea if we have an equivalent of "the fifth". British police do, however, say "anything you say can be used against you in a court of law" so I assume you should just do the same and not say anything.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.