[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short >girl messages me on tinder >go on coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2444.png (332KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2444.png
332KB, 1242x2208px
Long story short
>girl messages me on tinder
>go on coffee date
>says she's not interested in dating or a relationship but wants to keep talking
>text for just about a month
>she moves into new place invites me over
>I give her flowers
>she makes me dinner
>watch movies smoke weed
>don't make a move and spend the night on her couch

How autistic is this text to send?
Any advice?
>>
>>17636924
Bumping for much needed advice
>>
>>17636924
Cut 2/3 of that measage. Ur welimcm
>>
>>17636924
>seeking a relationship on tinder

Tinder isn't meant for that. She told you straight up what kind of relationship this is. You'll get dragged along if you don't see it as such.
>>
In the end, this text might be autistic. I wouldn't know, as I myself am autistic as fuck.
But, if you send it, you'll know her true feelings. She will respond or stop talking to you.
Either one, you'll finally know.
>>
DONT send that
>watch movies smoke weed
>don't make a move and spend the night on her couch

the only way u can recover from this is by hanging out again (if she hasnt already friendzoned ur ass) and banging her
>>
>>17636965
cut out the first 2/3?
>>
>>17636978

This. Sending that is guaranteed to end any chances you had. You have to be more open and forward from now on. That is, if she ever gives you a second chance
>>
do NOT send. suggest another hangout, be more sexual
>>
>>17636924
Dont send that. Hang out again.

Seriously chats are terrible for any kind of emotional conversation
>>
>>17636924
Don't send that, ask to hanh out, actually make a move yourself.
As much talj as we have about equality, women love and expect the guy to make the move towards them.
>>
File: IMG_2445.png (290KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2445.png
290KB, 1242x2208px
something more like this?
>>
>>17636924
you probably fucked yourself out of a lay my friend. She gets constant attention from guys and she didn't want a "relationship" because she already has tons of guy friends. What girls want on Tinder is to hang out with a guy and have him fuck the shit out her and not feel like a whore afterwards because the man initiated it. In fact this is why most girls don't make the first move sexually unless they are huge sluts or super hammered drunk. She didn't friendzone you, you did that yourself by being exactly what she doesn't want in a boyfriend (a beta) don't text her that stupid shit, just say you rented a movie or something and want to watch it with her. then grow a pair, go over their and start humping. Trust me, you do this a couple of times and she will be the one nagging for a relationship.
>>
>>17637111
No dude wtf. Be more subtle in words but more forward physically
>>
>>17637246
>THIS
Don't say you fucked up or anything of the sorts. Simply say you had a great time hanging out and that you want to do it again soon or something like that. Better yet don't leave it open ended. Give her a date/time as to when this should happen. When you're there, make your move and don't fuck up again.
>>
File: IMG_2446.png (272KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.png
272KB, 1242x2208px
>>17637289
how bout this?
>>
>>17637324
almost perfect (swear to god I'm not being sarcastic here) but chicks LOVE being told what to do/ordered around, it's built in to their wiring. So saying "you should make me dinner" is about the most alpha thing you could say, my only suggestion is to leave out the part about wanting to see her again, you 2nd sentence I think. Then add a winky face or lol after the make me dinner part, then it's basically perfect.
>>
>>17637324
That's getting better. But you're having a Tinder "relationship". Shit is fast at times. Between now and the 15th is a lot of time for her to get plenty of dicking from Chad. Do it sooner. Find a super sexy movie (but not over the top) and go in for the kill. Have takeout or pizza, something easy. Offering to make her dinner seems like you're trying too hard (much like the flowers).

In the meantime find other sloots, cause you know she's doing the same.
>>
>>17637370
Or better yet. Tell her to make you dinner as this anon says. >>17637352
>>
>>17637375
>>17637352
>>17637324

Y'all motherfuckers. Don't tell her to make you dinner again, that shit would just be unseemly. All (healthy) relationships are built on reciprocity. If you must do the alpha thing, tell her you're making her dinner on the 15th.
>>
u guys have been texting a month? and the only things done are smoking weed together and watching a movie? this is already friend zone stuff my friend. u need to make a bold, strong forceful, but not too creepy statement and see what happens. let her know u had a great time and u have made dinner reservations for a certain date. don't ask if she wants to go...just say u made the reservations for the two of u
>>
>>17637394
you can't read, that's exactly what he said. he offered to cook her dinner.
>>
>>17637427

I know what he said, I just forgot to divide up my comment by who I was replying to.

Polite sage, because I'm defending myself on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>17637442
it seems i am the one who can't read

time to kill myself
>>
>>17637394
>Tinder
>Healthy Relationship
Pick one
>>
File: IMG_2447.png (300KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2447.png
300KB, 1242x2208px
update.
thoughts?
>>
>>17637805
>i had fun to
>didn't fix the typo

dropped
>>
>>17637825
Haha yeah she never fixes them idfk
>>
>>17637805
not correcting the text mean nill. What is really interesting is that her immediate response was a set up for a reason to get out of it if she needs to. it's not looking good anon. I think you are zoned.
>>
>>17637876
I knew that her sister was moving out of her place on the 15th.
here sister staying with her from out of province, Is the reason it's been so hard to get alone together at her placeā€¦

I had mentioned that I was worried that she was anxious, so I think that she's making the excuse for me. that I didn't make a move out of consideration?
>>
>>17637876
At least it wasn't an outright "Oh no I can't my sister is moving in" that she easily could've done.
>>
This doesn't mean anything. Don't text her back for a couple days til you have another time to ask her out. Don't give her some huge speech. If she deflects a second time, just text for awhile. Maybe ask her out one more time. If she says no again, let it be and move on.
>>
>>17637890
Is her sister 12? Give your girl the dick. Who gives a fuck if her sister knows. This is a fucking Tinder relationship. Good grief.
>>
it actually seems promising...i read that as "for future reference u can try some shit next time"
>>
File: IMG_2080.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2080.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17637917
Should I apologize for "not being myself"
Or should I just accept the excuse that she's given me?

I'm lucky that i'm a good looking guy, cuz i'm a socially retarded INTJ

Thanks for the advice, I think you saved a bro today.
>>
>>17637927
Just accept it and leave it be.
>>
>>17637923
Yeah I think if you can get another date with her you've got some guaranteed dicking anon
>>
>>17636924
Don't send that text, next time you're hanging out look for a moment to touch her like put your arm around her when watching a movie, hugz when you see her. See how she responds, if positive look for an opportunity to kiss.
>>
>>17637990
HE already did this >>17637805
>>
>>17636924
>>don't make a move and spend the night on her couch
that already was the most autistic thing you could have done
>>
>>17637927
is that you?
>>
>>17637324
"let me make you dinner"
>>
>>17637995
yeah that was dumb he should've waited for better advice
>>
>>17636924
You're in good shape man, just sit on it for a bit and ask her out again soon.
>>
>>17638028
yes
>>
>>17637111
LMAO
FUCK

With people like this around, who needs cable?
>>
>>17638327
You're ugly
>>
ENTJ master race here.
How does it feel to be an inferior version of me?

Pleb as fuck INTJ
>>
>>17638347
You have to go back.
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.