[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wants to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 1473373507760.gif (422KB, 268x288px) Image search: [Google]
1473373507760.gif
422KB, 268x288px
Hi, I like to help people with problems by talking to them. However, I like to be sarcastic in responses. Got a problem? Post here, and I'll try to help.

Come around, watch me fail, or watch me be successful in helping
>>
Why are you such a massive faggot?
>>
File: 1473767670867.jpg (55KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1473767670867.jpg
55KB, 600x398px
>>17636517
>i want a (you)
here is your (you)
>>
>>17636516
I told my girlfriend that my ex had died of cancer when in fact I never dated anyone before her.
Shoul I come clean? is this something she could forgive me about?
>>
>>17636533
depends:

how long have you been with her
what was the reason for the lie

you lied about a pretty big thing anon, cancer, in this day and age is nothing to joke about, and to lie about someone you were close to dying of it aint good

she will most likely think you are not so right in the head to lie about something, or probably wonder how you could do it so easily

she may also think that because you've lied about such a huge thing, you could be lying about just about anything else in your relationship

you can tell her, but you will have a rocky road ahead

alternately you can keep it to yourself, and fight it, until it slips out someway

has she not asked your friends/family about this? how have yo made it this far without her finding out?
>>
I dont know what to do with my life
Everybody tell me to be a teacher but i dont think it worth it
I also envy people who know what to do with there lives when im stuck in a rot
>>
>>17636537
We have been fooling around since 3 months ago, that question came up and I told her about it.
The thing is, I didn´t came up with it on the spot, the lie about my girlfriend dying was something I made up for myself so I could feel better about having depression for absolutely no reason at all. This lie is something I only told myself, I didn´t have a problem with it and it became part of me. I told her that no one knew about it because I didn´t want anyone to know and that it was the reason why I was sad and fat before i met her. We are just getting started and just two days ago i told her about this. I didn´t have a problem lying to myself but, lying to her, I felt as if, things got more serious it would eat me alive on the inside, or she would eventually find the truth and dump me and feel as if I manipulated her with it.

My main point is that, that lie wasn´t for her, it was part of me already so I don´t know if I should come clean to her or wait until we get more serious to do so.
>>
>>17636552
What do you want out of life? obviously not to be told by others what to do.

Goals? Dreams? Your age?

your highest education level as of this date?
>>
>>17636562
it will, i suggest you tell her and face the consequences, although, it might be the end, as I've said its a wild thing to front about

tell her everything, the depression, the dislike of your self-image/physical state

the longer you wait, the more of an effect it will have, most likely negative

get it off your chest now anon, the only thing you have to lose is really 3 months of time, or maybe some of her trust

at least you didn't cheat ¯\_( '-')_/¯
>>
Hello,
I have a problem, a problem that had had half of the world.
I'm with a girl, now 4 years, she is great and we have a great connection (except sometimes but that happens in all couples).
The thing is that Im unemployed, I was teaching for 9 months as private teacher barely making 300 bucks each month, but my girl doesnt want this, she want me to get a real job, even if I can live with her anymore because where she works there is no job for me(in a company).

I recently got a grant for a course that if completed may lead to a contract with a firm. So I have to move to another city to do so. 3 weeks passed since that.

Here, I met a beautiful girl, not hot or stunning, but very cute and is totally my type, way more than my girlfriend. I feel like a teenager when Im near her.

I love my girlfriend and we have so many things in common, I feel so f. bad for have this feelings with this new girl.

I want to know this new girl so badly, I want to know what she thinks, how is her family and that stuff, but I think that if I try to be friend with her, I will fall in love with her.

What should I do? Im so messed up!
>>
Recently ended a 2 year relationship in a shitty way (basically got ghosted) and it has crumbled the veil I used to cover up my depression. I am a fucking wreck and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17636624
this is natural, i think. Ive had many an instance where I'm intrigued with girls other than my girlfriend, i'd never cross that border to cheat though

You've "habituated" for lack of a better word, to your girlfriend. You're used to her, and this girl is new, and "shiny". New things are always cool at first.

I must say, the way you think now, that if you were to talk to her, you'd fall in love with her is GOOD. you already know your limits, and you seem to want to stay in your boundaries.

What steps will you take to avoid this girl now? You can always talk to her, but i feel you would become infatuated ,and i don't recommend it.

So again i ask, what steps will you take to avoid this girl and try to keep yourself form falling down a slippery slope?
>>
>>17636625
you heal, but whats the deal, how did it happen if you don't mind

what do you want?

do you want closure? do you want to move on? do you want to wallow in self-pity?

i can be cliche, but let me see where you are coming from first
>>
>>17636610
I dont know what to do with my self
I got an assosicates of science
I got no goals
Age 21
>>
>>17636618
thanks that was helpful, I really hope she doesn´t think bad of me just because I lied about something like that and It won´t likely last anyway.
>>
>>17636668
this is true, i read that healing when trust is broken is based on how much the person at fault is willing to make it work, so be upfront, completely honest, and be sure to show her you have nothing else to hide

you can make it work bruh
>>
>>17636667
what are you interested in? i know theres something else you must do besides shitpost like i do

i can just tell you "fuck iit, you're jaded and should just give up now" but i don't want to do that yet

work with me man, associates is two years only right? you're going to want to survive in the future, and an associates wont cut it for now

unless you plan on being a NEET?

do you want to an hero?
are you just bored?
nothing interests you AT ALL?
>>
I am an ugly manlet. I also have an ugly smile. I can't get any women because of this. When I don't smile I look average or even attractive. But I am still a manlet. And also, nobody likes anyone who doesn't smile. People think I am creepy because I don't smile. But if I smile, they think I'm ugly. How the fuck am I supposed to get a girlfriend? I wish I was handsome. Handsome people have everything easier.
>>
Maybe i just need to get this shit out.

I've fucked up. Last him i've seen her is now like 4 months ago. We've been together for 2.5 years when she had broken up with me via whatsapp. Sure i wasn't the perfect boyfriend i wanted to be, but neither was she. We barely had real arguments or even fights and overall i was really in love with her. Somehow it feels like we both changed to much into different lifestyles. Was it to much to ask for to give this relationship a clean break up? I wouldn't even be mad when she would approached me with it in person. But breaking up all in sudden on whatsapp is devastating. So thats how it feels when someone rips out your heart.

So /adv/ how to repair myself?
>>
>>17636657
My former partner stonewalled me to avoid confrontation about lack of communication/expressing emotions as a defense mechanism. I tried to work with it by doing different responses whenever it happened and flat out asked what I should do to help. After what I thought was face to face conversation that finally made me feel confident my ex would work on the issues I was once again subjected to silence. During that last conversation I mentioned I would be out the next time it happened and I did not get a reply after a cooling period of a few days. Ended it by text to save me from more hurt since I knew I couldn't do it otherwise without cooperation.

I want to move on but it's hard. I know closure comes from within and I'll never get answers to why and how and I'm fine with that. It's been weeks and I've been trying to work on myself and will get professional help. With everything I try to do to heal I hate myself more for letting it go on so long and just being a fool in general. Love makes you blind and I truly couldn't see shit. I need to forgive myself so I can forgive the person who was the most important thing to me so I can truly go forth with life. I think I just want reassurance and support from as many people as I can without bothering them too much.
>>
>>17636681
I just lost interest. im not sucidal is just that i came to a point that everything bores me.
now im in a point where i need to decide what i want to do for the rest of my life and everything sound unappealing.
I wanted to be a chemical engineering but it doesnt make me happy just stress me out.
>>
>>17636682
well, how is your hair? your dress style? your bankroll? can you afford braces? or are your teeth nice but you just don't know how to smile "properly"

chances are you do have a nice smile, your natural one, not the one where people /tell/ you to smile

you ever see a goodshipost and laugh/smirk? that ones your natural one that looks loads better than when its forced i can bet

are you liftan? your body type? help me out here mane

you're already holding an L because you compare yourself to handsome men, so you're already behind in your head
>>
>>17636697
love does do that, so what you should start to do is look at her as she truly was, someone childish who most likely didn't love you as much as you loved her

guaranteed she's not stressing this like you are, i say the first step is to realize, simply put, she was trash

which will be very hard to do, but must be done, go over your relationshit with a fine toothed comb, think of all the times she did you dirty and start seeing she wasn't really shit

the easier it is to see her as a cunt, the easier for you to start focusing on what really matters, 2D women

I'm fucking with ya, i mean you

you can go into r9k, they'll support you, mostly by calling her names, but be warned, you may get shooed out and get called normie for even having a gf
>>
>>17636709
i feel you, i lost interest in life too, its why I'm here, but you say you need to decide, but you have yet to list anything that brings you joy. what do you do all day?
>>
I'm thinking a lot about someone I haven't communicated with since April, I miss him, is this healthy that I still miss him after 6 months?
>>
>>17636746
Cooking, more specific bring my friends and family for a meal and talking to them about there day. Walking and urban exploration also enjoy writing and reading but these are just hobbies.
>>
>>17636688
delete whatsapp, get the people you talk to on there's actual numbers

then make an anonymous email and use tor to email her on it, call her a whore everyday until your frustrations are gone

don't actually do that second part though
>>
>>17636728
I have good hair I guess. Good style too though some of my clothes don't really fit well(it's difficult to find clothes my size, I'm too small)

My teeth are perfect. It's not my teeth that are fucked up. When I say ugly smile I mean the facial "expression", not the teeth. I have that Down syndrome look in my face when I smile. I'd rather not smile then.

I have a good body, but I am very short. I have the body of a soccer player. Not ripped off, but fit.
>>
i thought i was going to the club with a bro i met, but i think he might be gay and into me. don't want this to be awkward, best way to deal?
>>
I'm so angry at my ex best friend that I obsess over it. It's been 6 months, she cheated me out of rent money by breaking lease and refusing to pay her share. I got her to pay some of it by threatening legal action, then blocked her number in my phone when she would send passive aggressive texts with legit pretexts (settling the security deposit). We haven't spoken in months.

Thing is we were friends for years before this and she was important to me. I don't know how to sort out my anger or let it go. I'm still so angry that not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about it for at least a few minutes.

Wat do? I'm tired of being furious.
>>
>>17636768
hmm, get a "real" standby job, go to cooking school at nights, get it popping in culinary classes, lrn2business, open tiny restaurant

of corse you run risk of having your passion turn into a job and ruining it

alternately, and you won't like it, start an online platform showcasing your talents, short stories, pics of food, etc

its back, but you'd be surprised how fast other people into these things pick up your page and support you
>inb4 "no i don't want /more/ school"
>>
>>17636783
>think
what have you seen to gather this information?

you can: beat around bush and put him off or straight up ask him

an "Are you gay bro" will most likely result in a "nah haha, so we still going?"

you can always say you aren't up for the task of clubbing

but again, what makes you think this?
>>
>>17636787
Its worth a shot actually
And i rather be proactive then sitting in my ass all day
Thanks
>>
>>17636773
well let me get the notion that manliest don't get love out of your head, my boy, a 5'7 dude has a gf, me a 6'2 has a gf, but our friend a 6'3 dude doesn't have a girl

its all about personality , how is yours, my face aint all that, but I'm nice, i bet your body is better than mine, use that to your advantage, close jeans, maybe ripped at the knee? its what i wear, nice overcoats for the winter look

my concern is why you think you have a "down syndrome" face.

and also your personality, what do your friends think of you? are you social?
>>
>>17636805
no doubt, i see it all the time, people who start out showcasing hobbies online and boom, they blow up somehow, and while its not guaranteed ,its always another outlet. i suggest:

tumblr, instagram
>inb4 gross tumblr

you'd be surprised how many people can pick up stuff on there. just stay away from sjw's
>>
>>17636784
small claims court, do you have texts where she would agree to pay the full sum? texts where she has stated she has payed some but will pay the rest?

one you pwn her in court you will sleep easier

there are shitty people in the world, even ones you trusted. but you can take it upon yourself to REKT her in small claims court, providing you have evidence

if not, lemme know, we can find other solutions
>>
File: 1426770333412.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426770333412.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
alright, seems the thread has died, i'll check back in a few hours, maybe start a new thread tomorrow
>>
>>17636650
Thank you for your sincere response.

I think that the best that I can do is to be a good classmate and when the course is over forget about her.

I dont know if she has a boyfriend, if I can figure it out, do you think that I will forget about her more easily? or Im just making an excuse to find out that she has not a boyfriend and become infatuated (as you said) with her.

What if this girl is the girl of my life? Damm it, I hate things like this.

BTW, I messed up it a little, this Thursday be have an exam and I propose her to study together and have a lunch. OFC Im going to tell it to my girlfriend, I was always sincere to her.
>>
>>17636919
>you are still aware of your gf, which is good

if you know she has a bf, that may just challenge you more, opposed to being a good tool in putting you off her

make sure you study in an open place man, keep all types of temptation away

you've already decided to play with the devil in even proposing this study "date" so you really gotta be on your PS & Qs

watch for all times in case you start flirting, because you will

you're already infatuated, just be cautious man

you're wondering if she's the love of your life, so you're already pretty gone brush, just be weary
>>
>>17636516
I want to hire a prostitute because I'm a late twenties virgin nerd. I want to experience fucking an attractive woman before I am inevitably forced to settle down with an ugly fat woman because that's the best I'll ever be able to do. I am concerned about the moral and ethical implications of my desire.
>>
>>17636995
Thank you again. I will try my best to not mess it up. Devil is cute, intelligent and funny. Who wouldnt like she?
Have a good night:)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.