[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1473383941075.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1473383941075.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
I've been seeing this girl for four months. We keep saying we care about each other, but as she's been in school (college) this last semester she has noticeably pulled back. Now I get that shes in school, and I graduated. So she has less free time now, more things to take up her time than me.

But like, she goes from very hot (I love you so much/unconditionally/wish you were holding me) to incredibly cold. I don't believe she's cheating on me because I know she suffers very badly from anxiety and it might be hard for her to do, but of course really who knows? But I do trust her.

My thing is, we'll send jokes for like 10 minutes and I would say half the time she doesn't say she loves me back anymore. Or that she misses me back. She says it on her terms when she feels like it. I told her I wanted to take a night off from texting, and she broke down twice and texted me. Saying she really missed me and updated me to a story.

I don't know what to think. I can accept the honeymoon phase might be over this early, but does she just not care anymore? Should I start moving on? I just don't know. She's really awesome and we both really like one another, but now I just feel like she isn't as invested as I would like.
>>
>>17636498

is she 'away' at college, or do you guys still hang out once a week or what?

it sounds to me like shes just at the next obvious part of the relationship. she is human, she can't be in infatuation mode 24/7. sometimes you dont feel like saaying 'i love you too' thirty times a day. sometimes you dont feel like saying 'i miss you' thirty times a day. sometimes you're just busy.

stop relying on texting as a relationship maintanence tool, because its not. it is not a conversational tool. it is a communication tool in the most basic sense. its used to relay information, not moments, not feels. it is meant to check in, share something small, and to coordinate.

if you do not have the time to pick up the phone and talk to her directly without distraction, then why should texting be any different? do whats in front of you, and rely on your actual in person time to have your bonding.
>>
>>17636518

We see one another once or twice a week.

So, this all sounds normal to you? She even said something recently that she said that when I hung over, she loved it. That she wanted to hold me and keep looking up at the sky together all night. But that when she kissed me that she didn't really feel anything.

I think I'm her longest relationship she's ever had, and I don't know if that should devastate me or if it's just normal. Like she never had that infatuation phase wear off before. Like sometimes a kiss is just a kiss at a certain point, right?
>>
>>17636534

That's another example of her being hot and cold.

Four days ago I took her out, and she's madly in love, and texting me every single day after that. We had a sort of boring night the next time we saw one another, and now she's cold and said she didn't feel passionate during the kissing. And I'm just sitting there going, "is this normal?"
>>
>>17636534

idk man, i dont know your full relationship i just know that its normal to not be in the honeymoon phase 24/7. there comes a point where takling to someone doesn't give you butterflies. other actions do. but not that.

if shes vocalizing 'HEY I DONT FEEL IN LOVE WITH YOU ATM' thats a problem, but if shes just not always quick to respond and not sewn to your hip, its no big deal
>>
>>17636546

Well it's like. She tells me she appreciated me yesterday on national boyfriend day, that she can't wait to see one another on the weekend, to hurry up and see her faster when driving.

But then she says shit like, "I didn't feel as much when I kissed you last night." And I get freaked out and start over analyzing everything. I get she never had the honeymoon phase end, but she keep swearing she loves and misses me, despite saying that shit a few days ago.
>>
>>17636561

was this just that one isolated incident, or is it happening often?

idk what to tell you man. shes conflicted. your conflicted about her confliction. talk it out. there is no single answer here.
>>
>>17636570

I just did actually. I was honest how I felt and she gushed back to me about how much she loved me and she didn't know she was filling me with such doubt.

I feel like an idiot.
>>
>>17636642

not sure what to tell ya man. shes inconsistent. talking about it didnt help you.
>>
>>17636664

No, I mean. She reassured me in a lot of ways through talking.

Now I feel like an idiot for being so fucking insecure. Thanks so much for talking to me bro. You really helped me talk to her.
>>
>>17636679

no problem i guess? good luck man. just know this isn't the end. she will say something else that throws you for a loop and somethign else that fixes it. thats relationships.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.