[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 19

File: IMG_20161004_175940.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_175940.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.
Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off ;)
>>
I feel bad
>>
>>17636280
Why?
>>
>>17636283
Too many reasons. It's easier to just be sad than write up all then reasons
>>
>>17636287
Well, in that case, I can only offer you generic sentiments. Do your best, everything will be okay, etc. There are people who care about you, and everything always works out in the end, one way or another.
>>
I want to have sex but i've got a contagious sort of rash on my neck that you can't see, unless you look with really white light. It should go away in a month. How do I tell my sex partners not to go for my neck? 'Hey don't touch my neck'? normally i'm into neck kissing, but I can't right now. I don't want to infect anyone or have it spread. But I also have been talking to a really cute girl.
>>
>>17636300
As long as you stress the fact that it's temporary and will be gone soon, it should be fine. Just be honest with her.
>>
File: 1440646637029.jpg (91KB, 490x694px) Image search: [Google]
1440646637029.jpg
91KB, 490x694px
>>17636265
Two questions:

Have any of you ladies ever been attracted to a guy shorter than you?

What's a good place to take a girl out on a first date?
>>
Girls

Lets say I have a female "friend" and she does stuff like

>Never texts first
>Kinda awkward around me, or downright ignores me
>But is willing to have an in depth conversation for hours, if I initiate

What does this say about how she feels towards me
>>
Best way to approach a friends with benefits situation?

Last time we had sex she mentioned wanting to have fwb deal with someone else, not explicitly me.
Should I just ask her if she wants to come over one night or ask her directly about being fwb?
>>
>>17636300

DON'T MENTION IT. You need to make up some other excuse for why you can't be intimate with her until it's gone. Just don't mention it. There are few bigger turn-offs than a contagious rash. Don't ruin your chances with this girl by telling her about it. Just try to delay the sexy times until you've successfully gotten rid of it..
>>
>>17636539
It sounds to me like she's taking the "don't text first" advice that guys get. Trouble is obviously when everyone follows that advice.
>>
>>17636579
Maybe. But I doubt thats it.

It is kinda odd, as I saw her in passing, and we kinda looked into each others eyes for a second. Otherwise ignoring each other.

But I doubt shes into me in that way
>>
>>17636588
To be honest, I'm not a girl. I just saw your post, and it made me think of that. Try talking to her in real life if she doesn't seem busy.
>>
File: elliot rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
What's the best way to ask a girl out?

Give examples pls.
>>
>>17636300
If they're one time sex partners (or casual enough that you don't care), tell them not to go for the neck because it's just ticklish for you.

If it's more "long term" sex partners (FWB or something), tell them not to go for it because your skin is irritated and it hurts right now. Do not mention the word "contagious".

>>17636528
Yeah. Anything that involves both activity and good opportunities to talk with peace and quiet. Also don't overdo it (fancy restaurants, planned out adventures, expensive activities). Keep it low key, lighthearted, no pressure, some distraction going on if you have difficulty breaking the ice. Ideal is if it hits a common interest. Examples are indoors (ice) skating, the zoo, hiking and so on. Personally I also think coffee dates or just drinks at night are solid still, especially if you don't know each other yet at all and it seems a bit preposterous to start with plans to spend a whole day together. Might want to be able to call it quits after an hour or two if it's obvious that you don't have chemistry and don't particularly enjoy each other's company.

>>17636547
There's pretty much only one way to initiate FWBs and that's by it happening "naturally". With that I mean, you're watching a movie or something, you're a bit buzzed, there's tension or you're goofing around, you get a bit touchy or if there's real tension (she's looking in your eyes for long periods of time etc) go in for a quick kiss. Then you establish that you're not looking for a relationship.

You can't just ask a friend out of the blue if you can hit it.
>>
>>17636597
Dress really nice
Buy flowers and chocolates
Take a few heavy nips from your flask
Ask her is she would be yours for the night

ez
>>
>>17636528
I think you know the answer to the first one yourself.
>>
>>17636597
>let's do something this weekend
>we should go see this new movie
Be assertive.
>>
>>17636539
Honestly it's just a stab in the dark because there's little context and can be multiple explanations, but my first thought was that with some people you can talk quite well once you get going, but for whatever reason you need to break the ice again and again every time. Kind of like opposite chemistry, where everything flows naturally regardless of what happens. I know I have this with some people. Doesn't mean I don't like them, for whatever reason I just have a hard time being myself around them and do awkward things I usually don't. I'm sure this sounds batshit if you've never experienced it yourself.

Another reason could be that she enjoys your company but is afraid to lead you on and thinks you might be interested in more. Most girls take some time to figure out how they can engage a guy and be friendly platonically without giving off the wrong signs. Especially if they've had guys accuse them of playing games/leading them on before.
>>
>>17636599
In regards to the bottom one, I was looking for a relationship, she's not, we got that figured out after we had sex. not sure if that aspect has killed the fwb possibilities?
>>
this is getting out of hand now, why wont my new girlfriend have sex with me?

it has been over a month now, see each other almost every day. The furthest I got with her was one hand under the bra for about 5 seconds and when I tried to take it off she stopped me.

what's the deal here? we are both in our 20s, and she's very good looking and has had boyfriends before so I'm fairly sure she isn't a virgin
I don't know what's up
>>
>>17636614
>>17636601

What about to be your gf?
>>
File: 1473428316126.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
1473428316126.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
Why would a man kiss a girl and then pretend that nothing happened?
>>
>>17636593
True. But to speak to her in person is a bit of a challenge, as I don't see her regularly, and when I do its in passing, and we are heading in the completely opposite direction.

Last time I spoke to her in person was early May. Was kinda awkward.

Last time I saw her prior to the other day was also in May, and did not even acknowledge me.

>>17636616
>Another reason could be that she enjoys your company but is afraid to lead you on and thinks you might be interested in more
Most probable I would think.

But in general, I would say its kinda a mix of both things you said.

But we still have those kinda awkward moments where we lock eyes from a distance.
>>
>>17636617
Wait, do I understand you right that you've already had sex, but you want to make it into a more consistent thing?
I'd try to bring it up at a mellow moment and preferably when you're a bit fucked up and flirty. That way you can play it off as spur of the moment lapse of judgment if she's not up for it.

Though to be honest, there's a chance that she'll want to but if she's got a good head on her shoulders she won't want to get herself in this position after you already expressed this. You are obviously not really on the same wavelength in terms of what you want ideally out of this (and even if you now feel differently, she'd be a fool to believe you, plenty of people claim to rationalize to have overcome feelings to stay as close as possible, that's just human nature). I would also tread very carefully because obviously you can hurt yourself a lot going down this route. Being intimate over and over again with someone who you obviously don't touch in the way they touch you chips your soul.
>>
File: thumbs_horni_babes151_06.jpg (40KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_horni_babes151_06.jpg
40KB, 500x689px
how do girls feel if a guy peeks at your cleavage in an obvious manner? and do you react? if yes: how?
>>
>>17636623
Get her on the date and roll with it from there.
>>
>>17636539
She's shy.
>>
File: 1444744388165.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444744388165.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>17636605
Y-yes? I think she's attracted to me, but she's the first girl that's taller than me that has shown interest in me, usually it's girls who are either the same height or shorter. She's only a few inches taller than me, but it still messes with my head a bit.

>>17636599

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably ask her out to a local sandwhich shop and to eat our sandwhiches by the river. Can't officially drink with her at a bar as she's only 19 and I'm 21. Maybe red wine in gatorade bottles at the park lol

Thanks for the help guys, any more advice would be appreciated, never been on a date, just had fwb
>>
>>17636648
Easily possible.

Probably is a mix of that, and her not wanting me to lead me on.

Just an odd girl I think
>>
>>17636644
Glancing is completely normal whether you are wearing cleavage or not. It happens all the time and we think nothing of it and don't do anything to show that we noticed (and actually barely register it most of the time). Hell, even girls do this sometimes, boobs are just kind of there and it's obvious that just a quick glance doesn't say anything about your real interest or whatever, it's just a reflex.

Actually peeking as in stealing a glance, depends on the situation and the girl. Some are less comfortable with it than others. If I wear cleavage it's because I want people to see part of my boobs, I don't care if they look unless they stare (in which case it becomes a very uncomfortable situation against all social etiquette that on top of that puts pressure on you to react to it in some way and acknowledge this awkward thing). Then again I only ever wear it for special nights out/parties etc so that probably makes a difference as well. Also, not amused if guys who are rude to me or treat me like shit ogle me if I wear something more revealing than usually. It's hard to explain but it's a kind of humiliating feeling to realize that this person thinks little of your personality and other capacities, but still thinks your body is good enough to take in.

If I am feeling bold (which usually means tipsy) I'll react with a sly tssk tssk kind of smile/head movement. Again hard to explain but kind of chiding in an obviously playful way. It's adorable to see them blush in response to that. But that's only something I do to guys I either have some interest in, or have so firmly established purely platonic contact with that I know he won't take it as more than some casual flirtation that's not implying anything more.
>>
I have only one "friend" so how can i meet women? I tried approaching them but none are giving signs its ok to do so.
>>
>>17636641
Yeah, we went out once then she came over for a movie and drinks and it happened. Few days later she hits me with the "just be friends" after asking her out on another date. Told her it was fine blah blah blah, wasn't dramatic or anything, and haven't talked since, been a little less than a week. Obviously want to give it more time before I hit her up again.
>>
I'm an extremely sensitive guy. I'm talking "can't read fiction if there are too many bad things going on" sensitive. I obviously don't show it in public and I'm a calm, reserved person on the outside but it's bound to become apparent once you get intimate with someone. Are there girls who don't mind that? I can't imagine emotional men being very popular.
>>
File: nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>wears something revealing
>complains when people stare

Why are women so stupid?
>>
>>17636677
Easiest is through education/work or your hobbies (either online communities or real life courses/events). You have a +1 because you already have something in common and there are naturally multiple opportunities to get a good impression of one another and potentially grow on someone (or the other way around) over time.

Other options are online dating/speeddating types of things, or cold approaching anyway. Personally I don't believe in that "hurr if she's reading that means not to bother her" stuff. Look for signs. Does she look up when you approach or come closer or is she closed off into her safe space? If you ask her something trivial, does she give you a curt reply without meeting your gaze or does she give an open answer with more than would be absolutely necessary? To me it's not so much the very first impression but their first response to you that says whether you have green light or not to strike up a conversation.
>>
>>17636687
Staring is rude in every culture there is. Men get in fights because "what are you looking at?"

Control yourself. If you can manage to not obviously stare at handicapped kids, learn not to stare at isolated bodyparts for prolonged time.
>>
How does one not be needy?
>>
>>17636700
Good point, mate.
Women truly are like handicapped kids.
>>
2 questions.

I have a scar on my eye (not the skin around my eye, but on the eyeball) that makes my right (originally green) eye more blue. Im pretty insecure about it. I always catch people staring at it. Is it cool or not?
>>
>>17636705
Don't place your entire self worth on the opinion of another person, even if that person happens to be your favorite person ever in the world. Respect their needs for space/alone time even if they conflict with yours from time to time. Learn to appreciate your own alone time and to derive satisfaction from other sources than a relationship or friendship.
>>
>>17636711
yes

also that was one question
>>
>>17636708
In the sense that they can be striking and a source of fascination, yeah.

But I kindly suggest you just go find another thread if you loathe women so much, there's plenty on r9k that will probably be better for your blood pressure than this particular one.
>>
>>17636711
Not sure what to picture but it sounds very cool.
>>
>>17636692
Thanks for the help.
>>
>>17636717
And you can also go protect women on reddit where they praise male feminists such as yourself.
>>
>>17636711
I love small imperfections.
Scars, birthmarks, weird bone structure.
All those little details that make a person unique are pretty hot.
So - You're cool.
>>
>>17636716
>>17636719
Thanks! Ive been pretty insecure about it in general since getting it. And there was a second question but i just thought fuck it and forgot to erase that at the beginning of my post
>>
File: wow.png (587KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
587KB, 720x960px
how do i convince a girl, that i had a crush on 10 years ago, that i want to meet her again in a platonic way?

a long ass time has passed, i'm in a serious long term relation ship by now. i just want to chat with her again. but she might think i'm still into her and i don't want to seem like a creep.
>>
>>17636725
Thank you! I appreciate it :)
>>
>>17636741
Don't meet her.
Would you be fine if your girlfriend hanged out with someone she had feeling for?
>>
>>17636747
she already does, and it's fine. the problem is not my girlfriend here. it would be a sad relationship if my girlfriend was ever a problem.
>>
>>17636687
Depends on what kind of staring it is. You shouldn't act surprised when people steal a few glances at your revealing attire but you have a right to complain when someone has been uninterruptedly staring at your cleavage for half an hour. Wearing a revealing outfit doesn't justify anyone treating you as a mere piece of meat to oggle at.
>>
>>17636759
ask your gf to come along, this way it won't see desperate. Also you can only be creepy if you're ugly.
>>
How to stop getting heavy crushes on guys who are too similar to you AND hot?
I know that we don't compliment each other, but rather compete, still oh god, why they are always 10/10
Is the feel that your crush is a genderbent version of you while better, a good reason to start a relationship?
>>
>>17636772
Sorry, I don't understand. What's the problem?
>>
>>17636656
>"sneaky" booze
Pretty trashy to be honest. Then again, she can't really get it herself, so it might be cool for her.
>>
>gf is doing something or watching something I can't participate in or have no interest in respectively
>I pull out my phone to browse or something
>she gets mad at me

Am I being an asshole here? I mean I'll literally just be standing around there doing nothing otherwise. I don't see the point of just not doing anything for 10+ minutes.
>>
>>17636779
Not really.
But maybe ask her to do something interesting instead?
>>
>>17636779
You are. Just enjoy her company.
>>
>>17636776
Different question then
My personality is pretty masculine, i like to snark and swear with my guy friends, because they understand.
Then I get crushes on them, because they are hot, but they don't, because i'm too unkind for them.

Does anyone like unkind cynical girls?
>>
>>17636781
>She ignores him
>He ignores her
>He's an asshole

How?
>>
>>17636779
I understand your point if she's also caught up in her own screen. but I disagree with the whole "I don't see a point of just not doing anything for 10+ minutes". I can see how it would be annoying if you pull out the phone as soon as you're not constantly wrapped up in something entertaining with her. Kind of puts pressure on her to keep you in the loop all the time or else you'll find your own distractions.

Besides, just speaking for you yourself, just being content enjoying the moment and not doing anything is pretty satisfying. Chances are one day you'll be broken up and this will all just be a memory and I doubt that in hindsight you'll feel like ten minutes by her side without immediate engagement were wasted.
>>
>>17636781
I do, but that doesn't change how I'm literally doing nothing. What's the point of me being bored doing nothing standing around for 15+ minutes while she does her own thing anyway?

>>17636780

Well these are things that generally pop up or distract her. Like we're walking somewhere, she gets distracted by something or some event and watches it for 20 minutes. Or she'll need to write something down for 15 minutes entirely focused.
>>
>>17636811
In my opinion she's being a bit unreasonable. If she's not paying attention to you, she shouldn't be mad if viceversa.
Me and my boyfriend spend 90% of our free time together, hanging out in the same room and shit, but we often do not give a shit about each other.
We just "stay alone together".
>>
>>17636741
If I may ask, why specifically do you want to meet this girl again? Seems odd that you suddenly want to rekindle this friendship again after so many years, especially since you two have probably changed quite a bit over the years.

Also I'd make sure your girlfriend is really genuinly okay with this. Some girls say it's cool because they don't want to come off as jealous bitches. But honestly, no girl will be thrilled to hear that her boyfriend wants to meet a former crush.

At the very least have your girlfriend join you guys if you ever decide to meet irl.
>>
>>17636800
It's not like I pull it out immediately. We'll be doing something, she'll get distracted by something stupid. After a few minutes I siggest we go back to doing what we were doing, she'll flat out say no, then I pull out my phone.

I don't see the point. She's doing her own thing completely independent of me, why am I an asshole if I do my own thing at the same time? I don't pull out my phone unless she's doing something completely independent of me. She'll pull her phone out and reply to people when we're actually doing stuff together, so I don't see why I can't do my own thing when she's doing her own thing.
>>
>>17636811
I think the point is that she gets nervous that you get bored easily. What does she do when it's the reverse situation? If she pulls out her phone as well, she's just an everyday hypocrite. But if not, I think that it bothers her because it feels like you disengage as soon as she's not giving you attention for what feels like a moment in the context of your entire time together.
>>
>>17636828
>>17636830
is also me. I might not be the best person to answer because I've never even owned a smartphone, but for what it's worth, in that position I'd just do other shit that make me more "available". Like minding your thoughts, updating your calendar, looking at people, enjoying your food/drink... you're not actively socializing then, but you're also not off doing a solo activity. If she's writing down something then yeah, she's not interacting with you but she's present, you can see everything she's doing. If you in turn pull out your phone then she has no idea what you're doing. You could be watching a movie, looking at porn, reading an email, playing a game. That creates more distance than simply doing your own thing.

Again it's juts my guess but I think the issue is not -that- you use your phone while around you, but that she feels that as soon as there's a lull you go find another source of entertainment, almost like she has to compete with that. Just one perspective of course.
>>
There is a girl i like. I havent talked to her but i can feel some energy between us. I'm a shy but good looking guy with a soft voice. Would it be stupid if i walked up to her and told her i lik her, i want to get to know her and ask her on a date? Or should i take it easy and first talk to her, get to know her etc (which is hard since shy)
>>
>>17636830
It's not like I get bored easy. Standing around doing nothing is boring. It's a universial thing, almost everyone gets bored literally doing nothing. It happens frequently so that's definitely a part of it.

There's almost never the reverse situation. I see she's not enjoying something I enjoy? I leave with her to do something we both enjoy.

And she's the one disengaging. We're walking and having a conversation, she gets distracted by something and completely disengages
>>
>>17636854
But that's the thing, if you feel like you have nothing to do if you're not browsing your phone then apparently your thoughts/observations etc are not enough to entertain you.

Could you compromise and ask her to limit the time this happens (obviously only viable if you don't regularly spend whole days together) and in return you'll watch the use of your phone? It kind of sounds to me like part of the issue is that you feel a bit rejected that her attention is grabbed by something else. It is hard to judge for me based on what you wrote whether you are very sensitive in that regard or she is insultingly easily distracted. Either way it is something you should bring up to her, if you continue with this "yeah but you do x thing that bothers me so let me do y thing that bothers you" that's not going to do your relationship any favors.
>>
>>17636820
i just found her old phone number and messaged her to see if its still the same, and was surprised that it is. She has no social media or anything, thats basically the only reason why i haven't heard anything from her in all those years.

and yeah, my gf really is completely fine with it. i still have contact with a few exes and former crushes as well as she has with hers. We're open about stuff like that. Like i said: If your relationship ever was a problem, its probably not a good relationship. Thats how we see it anyways.

i just think that asking the former crush for a meetup would seem like a desperate try to land on her. telling her that i have a gf, or that i plan on bringing her with me would seem like a try to make her jealous, doesn't it? i don't even know if she has a partner, but asking would seem like a "are you single?" kind of question. i feel like there are many bullets to dodge here. i just want to see what she's up to these days. i don't even know what she might look like today, but asking for a photo could seem, you know.. creepy.
>>
>>17636851
Definitely take it easy if you have never talked before. Having a complete stranger come up to you and ask you out is weird and creepy.
>>
>>17636863

>Could you compromise and ask her to limit the time this happens (obviously only viable if you don't regularly spend whole days together) and in return you'll watch the use of your phone?

"You want to ruin my fun and take me away from things I'm interested in?" would be her response

>It kind of sounds to me like part of the issue is that you feel a bit rejected that her attention is grabbed by something else. It is hard to judge for me based on what you wrote whether you are very sensitive in that regard or she is insultingly easily distracted

Not really, maybe a little peeved that she drags me along to things she knows I hate all the time. And yeah she is easily distracted. We'll be walking to somewhere and she sees people dancing at a restaurant and HAS to watch them for 20 minutes and I HAVE to not be on my phone or doing anything that isn't just staring at something I have literally zero interest in.

>Either way it is something you should bring up to her, if you continue with this "yeah but you do x thing that bothers me so let me do y thing that bothers you" that's not going to do your relationship any favors.

But how? "Hey don't get distracted by things that interest you and I won't go on my phone" seems a bit controlling to me. I don't mind - to a reasonable extent - being dragged to things she knows I hate. But I just want to have some form of entertainment while she does her thing.
>>
>>17636873
im not a complete stranger, we have lots of eye contact. But you know how it goes when one wants to go for someone they really want, they shy away. I have shied away a lot. She probably knows i like her since everyone around me stops talking and pokes me when she walks by. I dont have the balls/the brains to talk to her. I dont know what i can talk about, the context is school but it seems stupid to talk about school.
>>
Made a joke and she thought I was serious

>sweat.jpg
>>
serious question: are there girls who really do not masturbate, or is it all a lie?
>>
>>17636871
Other poster than the person you're replying to, but I wanted to chime in. If you want to meet up just do so and save your questions for when you see her. Your current life will come up naturally and you'll be able to drop that you're dating someone seriously and have been for years (probably more than that if she was a sincere friend) without any weirdness. It'll interest her if you interest her. Bringing her along is weird and kind of rude, though. I mean, if she's up for it she's up for it, but you are pretty much forcing someone you already know well to stick to general small talk for the sake of the unknown third. It is also kind of stressful for her to constantly watch her words wondering whether something she says could be taken the wrong way. If you feel like you cannot meet up with her without your girlfriend present, just don't and accept that you won't know.
And absolutely do not ask for pictures/relationship things etc beforehand. There's no tone and body language over email or text and it will seem very significant to hear from you after a long period of silence... so don't go there. If she wants to meet up you'll find it out anyway.
>>
>>17636778
yeah it is kinda trashy, I'd need to get to know her better before I suggest that.
>>
>>17636885
>"You want to ruin my fun and take me away from things I'm interested in?" would be her response
That's not very promising. And I don't mean her point of view but just the general tone.

Is there a way for you to find another source of entertainment? Do you enjoy reading? If you use an e-reader I think (at least, if she shares my reasoning on that) it would register differently with her because she knows you are reading a book (or even, which book), which is different from any of the many wondrous possibilities of internet.

I see what you mean, but it's all about the way you deliver it. You should never try to start a frank two-way conversation with a firm statement (command?) like that. A better opening would be "hey, I notice that you get distracted easily and it makes me feel [annoyed, replaceable, rejected, like I don't have your full attention, whatever best describes your feelings] sometimes, can you tell me how you look at that?"
You are laying your cards down and by being open about your perception of things you lower the chance that she'll immediately get defensive and feel like she's being accused. Then she will likely say that she looks at it very differently, and once you've established that you have very different viewpoints you can start to compromise. For example, you can't tell her to not get distracted if she sees a superficial friend somewhere, or not to talk to them. You CAN ask her to immediately get back to the conversation you were having afterwards (or ask you to remind her again), instead of going on about the friend she just saw and losing track of what you were doing together before friend appeared. Or to make sure that you are somewhat invited into the conversation and not just waiting there like a kid waiting for mom to be done talking to her friend.
>>
>>17636894
>serious question: are there girls who really do not masturbate, or is it all a lie?
I didn't masturbate till I was 21. Some girls do not masturbate at all, no. And some guys don't masturbate either.
>>
>>17636916
If she feels bothered when you look at your phone while she looks at dancing because she wants to have that experience -with- you, you can tell her that you can't force herself to have the same level of interest in the same things as she does, but you'll look for a while as long as she interacts with you during for that time (even if it's just smiles and little things like "I love that they do those moves as well, it reminds me of...") so you have actual more quality bonding time before you mind something else. If this is not her issue (which you need to find out) but she feels like you are being visibly and distractingly bored browsing by her side and taking away from her enjoyment, perhaps a better solution is to take some physical space so she can enjoy the solo activity by herself fully, and you won't get nagged for the phone thing.

Plenty of other options but do you see where I am going? Too often people conclude that they have different needs and see that as the terminal, while it should be the starting point of the conversation.
>>
>>17636792
Okay i get ya. As a woman if you want a man who doesn't show romantic interest in you to show interest, you need to meet him half way. Compliment him, ask him out on a date, etc. You need to let him know you're attracted to him.

Honestly your guy friends are already probably attracted to you.

Personally I don't mind some meaness/bitchyness, but being like that all the time can make you a debbie downer. Which is unattractive.

That's why we date, to find someone we like and who likes us for who we are, be you cynical or sweet.
>>
>>17636658
It's highly possible that she likes you. I'm shy and I ignore people I like because I don't want it to seem obvious that I like them.
>>
I keep asking a girl i like to hang out, but she has a boyfriend and doesn't agree to go with me everytime.
I love her so much, she takes all my retarded shit and is always kind.
However, her insecure best friend is crushing on me heavily, stalks my facebook and reads our fb logs. One time she even replied to me from my crush's account.
The girl i like is in platonic relationship with her first boyfriend, because she doesn't want to lose her virginity.

>she feels something for me i'm sure
>how do i win her heart
>how to get rid of her annoying fucked up friend, who may sabotage my chances
>>
>>17636894
This is true. I had my first orgasm at eighteen and did not know how to masturbate until I was almost eighteen. It is a combination of pussies being a tad less straightforward (as much as the whole "men don't know how many holes women have" thing is alive and well, many young girls don't fully understand their bits either) and I think female sexuality in general usually being less physically pressing and more elusive. I really like to masturbate now and do so at least once a week, up to 7+ times a week, but I never missed it before I knew how to do it.

Can't talk for everyone but given my anecdotal observations/talks (obviously even among female friends this is a pretty sensitive topic though), my conclusion is that most women, including myself, mostly end up not doing it for a long time because they get discouraged being unable to get themselves off and think they're broken in some way. Little is less sexy than that. Another flavor of this is simply not enjoying masturbation much at all despite being able to make yourself climax, which I've also heard more from women (online) than men... just like being turned off because you are touching your own parts and (likely) straight and usually attracted to a different kind of body.
>>
>>17636930
You might try dating another girl. You really want her to sacrifice her morals and personal decisions so you can get your dick wet?
>>
>>17636918
>I didn't masturbate till I was 21.
but 21 isn't puberty. what makes you start "huh, i think i might try this" with 21?

>And some guys don't masturbate either.
i don't think thats biologically possible.
>>
>>17636916
I mean the problem isn't even entirely her getting distracted. It's her dragging me to things she knows I hate then getting angry when I try to have some entertainment. No, I don't like reading and that wouldn't have an effect

>>17636923

But she openly knows I hate that stuff. It's like she comes over to my place and I just randomly play videogames in front of her and getting angry when she does something she enjoys.

As for physical space she'd be even more mad if I left her.
>>
>>17636928
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>17636929
True. But still, I did try asking her out early on, and some stuff happened, which leads me to believe that she is not into me.

But who knows. Maybe life prevented it from working out then, maybe she had her doubts and wanted to hold off for now? Who knows. I already got the feeling that she was shy. (But seems to be gradually opening up)
>>
>>17636951
Then could it be that the primary problem is that she does not like to be reminded that you don't give any fucks about many experiences she's passionate about and would ideally like to share with her partner?
>>
>>17636938
>but 21 isn't puberty. what makes you start "huh, i think i might try this" with 21?
It's not like I didn't knew what masturbation was. I had orgasms far before that, I weirdly had been masturbated before I did it, I even lost my virginity far before touching myself.
I just was ashamed, it seems like something even less pure than sex because while sex is something I did for intimacy, masturbation was something I did just for pleasure and just never needed to because I had a satisfying sexual life.
When I was 21 I just decided to get over it and did it. Done it like once or twice a week since.

>i don't think thats biologically possible.
I know for sure that my boyfriend doesn't masturbate regularly. I'm 99% sure he hasn't done it for a year or so. Granted, he fucks often and has a lower sex drive.
>>
>>17636937
I love her as a person, but she breaks my heart with her coldness and lets her weird friend read our texts.
Nobody makes me feel as secure as her, she knows how i feel and she told me she would think of dating me if she wasn't already taken.
Why such thing happened, i saw her first.
I am also attractive and flirt with many girls, but i can'rpt be with her as much as i want to, it upsets me.
>>
>>17636966
We have different interests and we respect that. I like things she would rather claw at her own skin than do, and vice versa. She doesn't expect me to be interested in these things and would probably be insulted if I faked interest in them. We have a lot of common things but we respect our differences.
>>
>>17636981
That might be true for you, but are you sure it's true for her and she doesn't just feel like she needs to show you the same flexibility and be fair? Because as you describe this it's more than annoyance that you whip out your phone, it's annoyance that you're not enthusiastically in there with her. Again, I can personally very much understand that it takes you out of the moment or makes you feel pressured if you're hanging out with someone who easily turns to his phone, but if you say that walking away is even worse... then obviously no, she's NOT that fine with you not enjoying it the way she does and respecting that you prefer to have some time to yourself. This might be what she tells you but it's not what her actions allude to.
>>
so this girl kept making and deleting accounts on pof. i never messaged her before she'd delete the account, but then she makes it back.

i found her on fb without adding her and it seems she's just a homely kinda girl that probably gets overwhelmed with messages and wants to start over.

anyway, I finally sent her a message because she's what im looking for. so go me? Go me. doubt i'll get an opportunity, but if you ain't tryin, the chicken's not fryin
>>
>>17636265
1) What's more important in bed?

A) A mans physique (excluding penis size)

or

B) His sexual performance (excluding penis size)

2) How does his penis size effect your answer?
>>
>>17636976

Your boyfriend jacks off daily, unless there's something wrong with him. Probably Low T.

I usually whack it 2-4 times a day, even when I've been dating or seeing a FWB and have had vagina to screw too.

I just get horny a lot.

>when wake up
>when get home from work
>perhaps once more
>before going to bed

Like daily
>>
>>17636996
I mean if what you're saying is true then it's a matter of her just not respecting that I don't like nor enjoy certain things as opposed to a matter of me not faking interest.
>>
>>17637008
I wouldn't even get into the bedroom with a person I'm not attracted to physically.
Once we're actually fucking, his sexual performance.

>How does his penis size effect your answer?
Barely.
As long as someone is in the "average" area (13-17 cm, which should be 4.5--6.5") I don't care.
>>
>>17637013
i don't think not jacking off daily is necessarily a sign of low T.
>>
How to apologise to your crush for being a bitch?

Do sweets work, if he loves sweet things?

What should I say to get better results? Do proud guys forgive girls who reject their requests to hang out?

>i thought he was a calculating player, but he turned out to be simply energetic
>>
>>17637016
Yeah. Though I do want to add that there's something in between faking interest and being interested... like giving it an honest shot. But anyway, obviously this is something you need to take up with her, but the way you describe it absolutely does not sound to me like she respects that you don't like these specific interests. Rather that she feels that's the right thing to say and emotionally still cannot accept it or even hopes that you'll come around if you keep trying, who knows.
>>
>>17636977

>she breaks my heart with her coldness and lets her weird friend read our texts.

Sounds like she doesn't want you and isn't good for you. Go meet other women, oneitis is bad news and will hold you back from finding the good women out there.

Consider just cutting her out of your life, worked for me when I was still in that stage of life where I would fall for unavailable girls.

Go on dates and eventually you'll find a girl who is into you and you into her .
>>
>>17637013
Every time I mention it I get the same fucking reply.
I know my boyfriend better than you do, and I know pretty much for sure that he doesn't masturbate.
My boyfriend has a lower sex drive. No "low T" problems, no anything.
He literally has no reason to hide it since we're very open about sexual stuff and have been together for 9.5 years. I even make fun of him for not masturbating. The last time he jerked off he was a year ago - he was on a work trip and he asked me to get dirty on skype because he couldn't get hard without me.
I literally do not give 1/4 of a fuck about his masturbatory habits and since we are together 90% of the time, I would know it.
He just doesn't do it.
>>
>>17636894
Yes. My best friend doesn't masturbate at all, because it's not something she's interested in and doesn't really have a high sex drive I suppose. She never tried it because she's never been curious.
And I only started masturbating after I had sex for the first time, in a "didnt know what I was missing" way.
>>
>>17637054
doesn't take more than a few minutes to fap.

Also why bother asking for advice if you're just gonna throw it away?
>>
>>17637008
B every day of the fucking week. I don't care if a man looks like a Greek statue (which isn't even really my type but you get the idea), if he doesn't know how to touch you or how to act sexy then sex is not enjoyable and I'm not going to get excited over sex with him.

Penis size is not a big deal to me as long as it's in the normal range (say, 4.5" to 6.5"). It becomes an issue if there's potential discomfort or limitation of positions etc. I care more about whether he can go multiple times in a row, keeps a boner easily (eg, some guys lose it if they are say eating you out and not having it touched/sucked right that moment), whether he's sensitive (enjoys blowjobs a lot, no deathgrip issues) than whether he's 5" or 6".

A dick too small or too big can absolutely be a dealbreaker though. Just not sure where my personal limits lie in that regard because of a lack of experience with different sizes.
>>
>>17637062
I haven't asked for advice.
He really doesn't. Stop believing that all men are like you. He is not like that (and sometimes I wish he was, because higher sex drive would be fun).
>>
File: Slavtop.jpg (80KB, 790x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Slavtop.jpg
80KB, 790x1062px
Ever dated a guy on anabolic steroids? What was that like?
>>
>>17637063
How big is too big? What's your ethnicity?
>>
>>17637077
That's the thing, I've had one lover and he was 5". The thing about vaginas is that they differ in size, not just width (=tightness) but also depth. There is no way to measure this at home (not even an easy way to do so for a doctor given that they aren't exactly straight or have a lot of space) and it differs from woman to woman. Like penis size there's no correlation between height/weight/frame and size of genitals. And I know some smartass is going to say that vaginas elongate when aroused, which is quite true, but just like all penises grow bigger when hard does not mean they end up being the same size, same is true for vaginas. What's a perfect fit for one woman is too much or too little for another.

I have only experienced a guy who was around 5" (pretty accurate because we were together for some time so I could measure the space from my hand/finger he took up against my hand, but not 100% accurate because I thought it was a tasteless question to ask) and I had mindblowing sex with him. It does not seem likely to me that yet another couple of inches would still be comfortable but then again, I don't know from personal experience.
Still though, I adored his dick but it was only at most 15% or so of what made the sex so fucking amazing I still hardly masturbate to anything else.
>>
>>17637077
Right, I forgot the ethnicity, white, nothing but Western European heritage, nothing exciting there.
>>
Girl rejected me last March. Came to my gym and we have too much eye contact. I get her looking at me all the time ( its not a personal feeling since there's always eye contact). I don't have a problem admiting i Like her so its not like im hiding it. Today she sorta tried to talk to me but my autism levels reached max and IDK i let it pass.

Should I try to talk to her for more than the sake?/Is there any possibility she changed her mind?
>>
Girls
I think I might have an ugly face without my beard, and I'm thinking of doing surgery but at the same time I don't want to. What do?
>>
>>17637101
Yeah go talk to her. What people look at is the #1 giveaway of what holds their attention. If she has interest in you unless you -really- fucked up chances are she attributes more of the awkwardness to herself than you do anyway, that's the way everyone is. Houellebecq said funnily enough that one of the big advantages of being famous is that you can be rude, awkward or whatever and people will blame themselves for fucking up with mister famous. It is kind of similar for someone who is not famous but amazing in your eyes.

Try again.
>>
>>17637105
Keep the beard and do everything in your power to improve your confidence through non surgical methods.
It's not worth it man. There's a lot you can get past if you love somebody.
>>
>>17637105
Why would you want to and why don't you want to?
>>
>>17637090
Thanks for clearing this up, confirmed a lot of what I already suspected.

How does penis girth factor into this? Is it true that sex with a particularly girthy partner can permanently stretch the vagina? Have you ever experienced pain due to a partners girth? What was that like? Is the thought of anal sex with a considerably girthy man a cause for anxiety?
>>
>>17637118
>Is it true that sex with a particularly girthy partner can permanently stretch the vagina?
This is COMPLETELY false.
Vaginas are made for giving birth. A fucking baby passes through that hole. No dick can permanently destroy it.
While there might be, on the long run (years) some degree of loosening if you don't do exercises to keep your vaginal muscles tight, it is not going to get permanently ruined.
>>
>>17637115
Well, I guess if how I look doesn't represent how I want to look doesn't that mean I should be able to change it? But at the same time, if this is who I am I don't want to change for others because it is superficial. And it would be hypocritical of me since I do not want to be superficial.

>>17637114
I know it depends on taste, and confidence, and all that. But I see other guys and how easy they have it sometimes, and I can feel a difference in how people behave with me (since I grew the beard one month ago). I've been told I'm handsome before, granted I was more fit and less overweight. Also I started seeing someone in the last couple of weeks, but she hasn't seen me without a beard and I'm afraid she would look at me different without it. But I also regained my confidence, so maybe its that...
>>
>>17637118
No problem!

Girth is quite underrated because it is a big factor in the "full" feeling. Though again it is not just a combination of your girth and her tightness, but also how much control she has over her muscles (can she flex them around you?), how wet she gets (if she gets very wet that will take away some sensation, if she doesn't get very wet things will be uncomfortable without some additional lube), what position you're doing it in (some make the vagina "gape" more than others, eg if she keeps her legs together it's tighter than if she spreads them wide)... so it's not like there's one static sensation between two given people, at all. But yeah I'd vouch that if most women had to choose between less than ideal length and less than ideal girth, they'd go with length. Never, though I have no clue what my partner's girth was. He looked and felt thick to me but obviously I had no means of knowing. Personally it's not something that is on my mind but I think that's also because I never experienced it. I know a friend of mine had a lover who hit her in the cervix a lot (there seems to be some weird divide where for the majority of women this ranges from unpleasant to deeply painful, yet a minority really enjoys the sensation... my friend is not part of this minority) and it really took away from her enjoyment because whenever he ramped it up she'd dread him going too far and it got to the point where she'd get turned off just being nervous that it might happen.

Anal sex though, yes. Part of this is that most men seem to think they know what anal sex is like because they watch porn of it, which features trained and experienced actresses who know their body well and were likely in part selected for the scene or grew to be popular in this because they could take the dick up their ass like the professionals that they are.
>>
>>17636683
It depends how you express that emotion. I dated a sensitive guy who got overwhelmed easily by emotion and just shut down. I would love to have a partner who was able to express his emotion maturely and talk things through.
>>
How do I read signals on the dance floor? How do I approach girls without being a creep? I do not want to be annoying, just because I'm open to sex on the first night doesn't mean I'm trying to push it. I'm just trying to have fun.
>>
A guy ignores all the signs that i like him:

>will telling about my feelings help
>he is popular and finds himself attractive, girls swoon over him and all
>wants a girl which is unavailable to him

Could it be he loses interest as soon as girl has some?
>>
>>17637149
In real life it is not always possible for the guy to thrust into the girl as opposed to her thrusting against him, for example - it hurts less easily if you're the one in control of the movements and depth. Another example is that while some women can naturally take anal sex well (this is part of the confusion, that it -does- exist that you have spontaneous anal and all just goes well), others need a lot of training with fingers and toys before they've learned to relax enough for a penis. So I think anxiety around pain with anal is a lot more common.

As for stretching out, no. I don't really agree 100% with the birth argument, given that once you give birth there have been hormones to soften your pelvic bones etc going on for some time so it's not exactly a normal situation, and even then childbirth can destroy your pelvic floor and tear your vagina (actually quite common to the point where they often make a cut beforehand instead of letting it tear naturally... which actually hurts less, but whatever).
Having said that, vaginas are designed to be pounded, they're not going to get ruined by using them for what they were made for. A big part of the confusion about this seems to be that people picture the vag like some sort of passive soft tissue that gets pounded at, while it is actually made from very strong muscles that flex (more or less so depending on your control/kegels) even during sex. If it's "small" enough to fit in there without serious pain, your vagina will survive.

What can make the vagina looser is aging (though the pace and extent of that depends on genes and the individual, just like anything else, on top of working the muscles actively) and childbirth (not necessarily so, but it absolutely can happen). Okay, and no doubt crazy shit that does hurt like two dicks one vagina scenes.
>>
>>17637107

Ye but how do I approach someone who we havent been talking for like months? A couple of hi whats up and chitchats first and then maybe ask her out? Or maybe a more straight forward asking her out can work since she ll be falttered that im still interested after all this time/surprised?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (141KB, 984x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
141KB, 984x488px
Which notebook suits an artistic tomboy type girl? ABC = intials, I can change
>>
>>17637159
>>17637149
Neat, cheers.
>>
>>17637171
I wouldn't go straight for asking out, it's high risk/high reward. It might come across too... seriously? if she's less interested now. Like you spent all that time working up to finally asking her out. I'd just try to find little excuses to talk to her. Think of how she approached you and see if you can do something like that. Looks and smiles are always good as well, keeps you on her radar and shows goodwill. If you need some extra motivation, look up mere exposure effect... people tend to like things, including other people, more as we are exposed to them more often. Just the fact that you're now a guy she knows from seeing around in itself gives you a plus, and then it's in the gym which is obviously a place with good attractive associations especially to a fit girl who also likes to work out, AND she already looks at you and tried to strike up conversation once.
>>
>>17637181
You're welcome, if have additional questions about vaginas in the future that I happen to see I will happily answer them.
>>
>>17637181
Also just realized I still forgot another two factors for tightness - the point in her menstrual cycle, which can have some effect, and how aroused and relaxed (aka with looser muscles) she is at that particular moment.
>>
>>17637193
I've got some more now, actually.

Once I spent a good 45 minutes fingering and tonguing a girls clit, she was having a good time but was amazed and somewhat afraid to see that her clit had engorged buy a significant degree. We laughed about it but I don't think she'd experienced it before and to this day I can't tell if she was weirded out by it or not.

If you've experienced it, how do you feel about your own clitoral growth?
>>
>>17637178
First and third. Look at the other stuff she already has. Not a lot of colorful things? Or very simple, classic, almost nostalgic designs? Pick the third. If she does like bolder designs with colors and associative patterns, pick one.

Might be a bit biased because I also just don't like two personally, but first seems most artistic to me and the third most safe for a tomboy that might think overly elaborately decorated accessories are dumb.
>>
>>17637178
i´d say the first one
>>
>>17637199
This is a big factor that I never gave enough attention. I'm under the assumption that girl is most relaxed and receptive when she's ovulating, is that true?
>>
>>17637218
Some do, some don't.
>>
2 questions for girls:

-How likely are you to tell your female friend if a guy who both of you know asked you out?

-If a girl seems to dislike me for no reason and more than other guys she hangs out with, can it mean that she likes me?
>>
>>17637183

Thanks senpai. Looks like I need to man up. Besides theres nothing to lose since right not im at 0.

You think I have chances to come rewarded out of this?
>>
>>17637211
Not her, but my clitoris is barely visible at all when I'm not aroused but rather pronounced when I am. Not abnormally so, but noticeably I'd say. Never thought much about it though, or felt self-conscious or anything. I mean it's not like I could change it if I wanted to, anyway.
Besides I'm pretty sensitive so that's a plus.

>>17637237
I'd probably tell a good friend, yes, unless the guy explicitly asks me not to of course.

Maybe, but honestly odds are if someone is a cunt to you, there's no attraction hidden behind their cuntiness, just more cuntiness.
>>
>>17637211
Completely normal, it's because of all the blood flow going to her groin. It can also make the general appearance of the labia more puffy, and some girls who usually have innies grow into an outie or some in between look when they get aroused. It is quite possible that she'd never experienced it before and it was the combination of arousal and specific attention to that area that gave her a stronger reaction than usually. It is also possible that it was the first time she noticed it because she usually pays little attention to her own genitals during sex. But it's also quite possible that she was exaggerating her response a bit because of nerves and/or self consciousness. This is something that can quite surprise guys (not entirely without reason as not every girl has a clitoris that's equally big/visible) and sometimes weird them out.

I think I have in terms of sensations because it does feel like swelling/throbbing, but my clitoris is both tiny and tucked away pretty effectively, so I have never actually checked to see the effect. I can't say the idea to grab a mirror never crossed my mind but when it comes down to it, I don't want to swap hot fantasies for a HQ vision of my vagina in all its glory. The idea of someone noticing is absolutely a bit scary for me though, not so much because I feel it's something gross or weird but because it is really vulnerable to have such a rarely shown bodily reaction so much on display and have someone you want to impress badly in the position to react to that in any way they feel like. Which of course also makes for all the more intensity if it's no issue and they find it hot. Maybe a weird comparison, but you know that sort of clicking noise that a sopping pussy can make if you're fingering it fast? Pretty similar to how I feel if a guy hears that I think, a mixture of being turned on by your own obvious arousal and hesitance that it's so much out in the open and you can't hide or downplay it.
>>
>>17637218
What a coincindence.
Guys, is it a common fetish among your kind?
Why do you like it?
How real is the danger to get killed while you do it?

My crush mentioned shit like "i am a sick bastard, liking choking girls with fishing line"
He is young and edgy, so it'll pass, yeah?
>>
>>17637216
I don't dare to give a conclusive answer to that. There used to be these studies that showed that women were more likely to wear skirts, use creative language etc when ovulating, but if you've heard something about it a LOT of experiments/studies from social psychology have been debunked (could not be reproduced with a significant correlation) quite recently and I am certain that at least some of those were among them.

My guess would also be that it is individual if I look at how women respond to it in other cases, like how some women gag at the thought of period sex because they feel bloated and completely turned off, yet others feel like they're in heat once it sits in. (Which does not make evolutionary sense, but alright.) There's also the complication of whether or not she uses a form of hormonal birth control. If you find this interesting I'd just try to spot individual patterns once you're close enough with a lover to be aware of their cycle and observe a lot of their behavior and preferences.
>>
Girls:
If I have a bunch of female friends and ask one of them out (and get rejected) I will automatically get rejected if I ask out any of the others too right?
I mean since it will look like I'm just "trying my luck with anyone" or something to them, right?

I had a crush on someone, but since it seemed hopeless I asked out a friend of hers who I got along with better. I got rejected. And I still have a crush on the first girl. They say you can get over a crush by asking your crush out (and getting rejected) but I guess I can't now.
>>
>>17637214
She's usually had classic designs, nothing too frilly.
From the sounds of it, it's first or third for most people I ask.
>>
>>17637249
>>17637265
>>17637265
Insightful, thanks
>>
How to tell if a quiet guy enjoys/likes talking to me?
I initiate the small talk because it's unlikely that a quiet guy would even be comfortable to "make the first move". I try to talk to him when I have an excuse to, but he doesn't say much.
>>
>>17637276
Does he not say much to others when they talk with him as well or only you?
>>
>>17637281
From what I have seen, only one guy in the class talks to him, and he says twice as much as he does with anyone else, in the rare occasion that someone else besides his friend or I talks to him
>>
>>17637268
Im a guy, but i was in the same situarion as you. Though, i was an asshole and made it like this: was goood friend with 2 girls and made a lot together. Developed a crush on both. So i told both girls, that the other girl talked shit about the other, made them hate each other and was like a third party myself that still was good friends with both - but now not in a threeway. That made me try my luck on both without them knowing of me hitting on the other. Umfortunately, i got friendzoned by both and they still bitchwar and hate each other. Yup, what a bitchmove of mine but well, shit happens. And the girls were friends since kindergarden..
>>
Have you ever lied to a partner about his declining performance in bed? If so, why?
>>
If a cute girl keeps looking over at me and locks eyes more than once should I talk to her?
>>
>>17637304
I can't speak for her, but as a girl, when I look at a boy, while he's not looking, or lock eyes, I'm interested. Give it a shot, dude.
>>
I tried being extremely open and transparent and it comes off as creepy and beta.

Don't try it. A warning to you all.
>>
>>17637314
The hell did you say, like how did it come off as creepy?
>>
>>17637317
I lost track of what I was trying to say, that's the issue. Began making excuses and didn't even realise.

You don't know if they're on the same level as you, what they think of what you're saying, or how they'll respond.

Wasn't worth it. Read the signs and follow them, don't try and talk about them.

Might have tainted a friendship admittedly.
>>
>>17637304
I'm on the same boat but girl works at a store and only time I can be face to face his her ringing me up
>>
>>17637292
Sounds like he is the type that does'nt say much when he does not know you very well i am like that too, try keeping talking with him and see if he opens up to you after some time.
>>
>>17637323
Rip
>>17637331
I am going to try, I'm just nervous that if I try to talk to him too much, he'll close up and not be comfortable, ya know?
>>
what do when asked what I do with my friends and I have to tell the woman I don't really have any friends.

Deflecting this shit is hard.
>>
>>17637343
Lie about having friends and cry in your car for 4 hours every Sunday while your gf is at home thinking you're having fun.
>>
>>17637358
>car
Don't I wish.

My life is this:
Bus to work
Work 50 hour weeks
Come back home
Eat
Garden
Videogames
Wake up for work
>>
>>17636792
Depends how unkind. I can take a gentle ribbing, but do you go for the insecurities? Do you keep it up all the time? How do you treat people you're not friends with? As for being cynical, someone who looks at the downsides all the time every time can get exhausting.
>>
This may sound retarded, but... femanons, how to arrange for her to link arms with me?

All those other things, putting your arm around her shoulder, taking her hand and such, that's something a man can initiate himself. But linking arms is kinda something that the woman initiates by holding onto me. Do I just say "Wanna take my arm :DDD?" when we walk or what?
>>
>>17637041
I think I'm going to need you to be more specific on this one. What happened?
>>
>>17637342
Casually talk to him, as long as you dont force him he will slowly open up to you.
>>
>>17636622
You don't turn her on enough.

If a woman wants to fuck you, she will do it at a drop of a hat.
>>
>female friend
>rarely ever texts first
>i ask her if she wants to get lunch
>she tells me she was planning to ask me about lunch right before i asked her

is she saying this so i don't feel bad about always initiating or did she actually mean it
>>
>>17637364
I am gently polite to acquaintances, the problem arise with people important to me.

I hate being lied to and start acting bitchy for the very slim perspective of it.

My unkindness is mostly my lack of initiative for nice acts and i am somewhat aloof.
>>
>>17637430
Yeah, I can see guys going for you.
>>
I want to start dating one of my friends. Is it better to just ask her out on a date like she's a girl I want to get to know better, or should I try to make a move while hanging out? If the latter, how do I do that without it being weird/creepy/whatever?
>>
>>17637435
It's my personal tragedy, please don't.

Is it that bad, what the fuck.
>>
File: cant hate everything.jpg (21KB, 376x400px) Image search: [Google]
cant hate everything.jpg
21KB, 376x400px
>>17637438
I am currently one step ahead of this guy, with the my friend and I going on psuedo-dates but not much romance. How do I ignite the romance?

Note: she's coming over for netflix and chill ( :^) ) and I'm thinkin that's when I should move to cuddle her
>>
when girls lock one of their friends in your dorm room with you for like 30 secs while giggling does that mean that that one girl likes me and they're all in on it?

Apparently it's 'just normal' in my dorm (i asked the girls who kept the door shut and they)
>>
>>17637457
I am that guy. What exactly do you mean by a pseudo-date? Basically doing date stuff but keeping it entirely platonic? Should I start doing that before doing anything else? Currently we just get lunch a few times a month, I haven't tried doing anything else with her.
>>
I have two girl friends who are very close to me. Both of them hit me up multiple times a day and try to meet up regularly. One of them keeps talking/bragging? about positive/admiring things she tells others about me. The other completely ignores other guys than me and isn't outgoing towards others at all, sees me as the go-to guy if something is or isn't up. Both of them aren't above holding hands or cuddling up when we're tired. Both of them don't feel extremely interested in a romantic sense, but I get the feeling both of them would get upset if I got entered a relationship with either of them or a third party.

How can I tell if they're for real? If I'd ask either of them out they'd probably say yes like usual, and suddenly making a move would give a message slightly bigger than I'd intend to.

Any ideas?
>>
I'm a girl and a kissless virgin at an age where it's definitely not normal to be one thanks to severe social anxiety that it took me a long time to start making progress on. Never been in a relationship before.

Things are starting to go in a romantic direction with a male friend. He's a good guy who seems to really care about me, but I'm as experienced as the average /r9k/ poster while he's been in numerous longterm relationships before. I'm sure I'll be nervous and clueless when trying to do anything romantic or sexual with him. Should I tell him about my history to explain my awkward behavior at the risk of sounding completely pathetic, or not bring it up and just try to bs my way through dating him?
>>
Is it bad to ask a girl if she likes you if you've been seeing each other for a while? She knows I like her, I've downright told her that, but I still don't know if she's into me. It's preventing me from making any advances because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

I don't want to speculate if she likes me or not, I just want to know:
a. If I ask her and she does like me, will that look like a negative and turn her away a little? Like I'm being insecure or awkward or something?
b. If I ask her and she's on the fence, will that make her lean more towards no?
>>
>>17637481
More information about this: I have tried doing other stuff with her and mutual friends, but she says she's busy most of the times I try that. When she actually does join us, we have a lot of fun though. Should I even try asking her out, or is she not likely to be interested?
>>
>>17637481
I think we've been hanging out at least 2-3 times a week? We've been going out to bars, getting dinners together, putzing around concerts, etc. Hugs are now prolonged, she's rested her head on my shoulder, kinda lets me know she digs me a little through those little moments. From my perspective it's been a rollercoaster of interest for her, from [good]"hey he's really cute" to [bad]"wow he's acting like a sperg". I think she's now something like 70% into me, 30% meh. That's why I'm inviting her over to make her dinner and then just hang out on my couch watching movies together; I'll test how responsive she is to cuddling and see if I can't edge this from pseudo-dating to romantic dating.
>>
>>17637512
Explain it to him. Unlike guys, girls awkwardness or shyness is often cute. Guys enjoy taking care and protecting their woman. It's part of their instinct. Also guys hate being in the dark about things, so if you feel like you have to explain yourself about something you probably should.

Social anxiety only becomes a problem when it seems like you're not telling him things or you look like you're lying. You should be comfortable with telling him almost anything.
>>
>>17637501
Please answer this anon, i also want to know
>>
>>17637529
I've tried just hanging out with this girl and other mutual friends, but she always says she's busy. Should I still try to hang out with her as pseudo-dates or should I take it as a sign she isn't interested at all? She also rarely texts first (but she has done it before), if that matters.
>>
Any advice on meeting girls you only see when they're working?

There's a really cute girl I see almost every day when I eat lunch, but she's working at the mailing center (and I only know that because I see her carrying a box of mail every time I see her). I want to meet her, but I don't like the idea of approaching someone who's busy with work, but I don't really see her any other times. Any suggestions?
>>
File: IMG_2029.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2029.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
So, I've been chatting with a qt girl on facebook for a couple days.
I added her and right after accepting my request she liked a couple profile pics of mine.
I messaged first but its clear she's trying to keep the conversation going; if I give her quick and clear replies she asks me something else,
We talked about school, our projects, mutual friends, ...

I wanna ask her out but I'm afraid I got it all wrong and she was just being kind to me, so it would be embarrassing if we ever bump into each other (very likely since we go to the same clubs). Should I?
>>
>>17637587

"Hey, wait up! Sorry to bother you at work. This is gonna sound a little weird, but I see you around here all the time when I'm at lunch over there. You really struck my eye, and I was wondering if I could have your number. Maybe we can grab something to eat together soonish."
>>
File: Sin título.png (337KB, 425x434px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
337KB, 425x434px
Ok i need some help here girls
>Be in class, doing some hard math problems
>Qt looks confused so i ask her if she needs help
>She says yeah come and i explain her
>Next day Qt texts me and asks if solution is right
>I tell her and we start talking and that
>She is receptive as hell, posts the monkey covering its eyes
>She tells me she is going to X this weekend i say im going to Y
>Tell her it would be nice to coincide some time
>She says Yeah!! I hope so!!! :D

>So today at class i overhear her and other female classmates talking about relationships
>She says that right now she is having something with a guy and she is not sure if she is with him or not.

Im certain she knows i probably heard this because i was literally there, why is this fucking girl hinting me if she is like that with said person?

She is shy and kinda innocent looking girl she used to be a whale but she is a hottie now
>>
>>17637624
Just ask her if she wants to meet up for coffee. Who gives a shit if you're embarrassed, get over yourself.
>>
>>17637639
Damn boi, this happened to me before.
There might be two reasons while she told you "Yeah. I hope so":
1. She just wants to be kind, it would have been weird if she said no
2. She's afraid you won't help her anymore if she acts too superior
>>
>>17637654
Alright. Can I write her now knowing she's probably gonna see it tomorrow when she wakes up?

It's 1.50 am here.
>>
>>17637639
Just ask her out ya dingus

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

Just read the OP
>>
>>17637663
wait till she's online or better yet ask for her phone number and then call her
>>
>>17637667
Its my classmate dingus i just cant make that move easily, im going to be with her two years in the same class for like 40 hours a week and i dont want others to know im hitting on her
>>
>>17636300
>wear a scarf
>"babe, I don't want to take my scarf off while we fuck, it's for my street cred"
>>
>>17637691
So what, I've asked girls out in my class

>oh no people will know I'm a sexual human bean!
>>
Femanons

Ever contacted your ex after 6+ years of no contact? How'd it go?
>>
>>17637657
What happened in the end?
She really feels like a nice person honestly looking at it, it would feel really weird if she didnt make such reply.
>>
>>17637707
I was lucky to know she was going out with an older guy since he played basketball with a friend of mine.
Didn't bother asking her out, started talking less and less cause she was dumb af and only ever wrote me for help with her homework.
>>
>>17637368
You could try walking hand in hand first, and then just link arms with her if she seems to like it.
>>
Guys, how do I know if a guy doesn't mind my disability and would still date me?
I hate getting to know guys, getting closer only to eventually end up with them telling me that they just can't get over my disability (which is fine - like I'm not complaining about that part, I just wish there was an earlier sign or way to find it out without seeming super rude)
>>
>>17637741
Oh it's you again

Tell them right as you start to know them. Before there's any romantic implications. This way they know your disability from the get go. This way if they do end up dating you they're obviously okay with it.
>>
>>17637741
tell us what your disability is
>>
>>17637741
If you're a girl that is actively seeking a boyfriend and failing to do so it's because you're either ugly/fat or just plain boring.
Don't blame your disability for that

Also please stop shitting up this thread every day
>>
>>17637755
My arms look like legs and my legs look like arms.
>>
>>17637741
Tell the guy you think he's cute and see how he responds, usually you can gauge soomeone's interest by how they respond to a compliment. However, I only know how a woman responds when interested not a guy. I guess a guy would probably give you a compliment back or something.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17637755
It's a mute girl. She's been posting every thread.
>>
>>17637398
how to turn her on more then? Why is she even with me?
>>
>>17637763
Oh, it's still mutie cutie then :3
How are you doing?
>>
>>17637754
Oh I never keep my disability from anyone really (except people that I meet online, I'm usually not super open about it in that case and only mention it when its important).

I was thinking more along the lines of, how do I make sure that a guy is not only interested in being friends with me and could imagine a possible relationship.

Thanks for the input
>>
>>17637763
Eh, that sucks, but it's not a deal breaker by any means

as long as she isn't fat she'll find a bf

Look for a quiet introverted guy who doesn't mind quiet
>>
File: shitposting extraordinaire.gif (2MB, 416x414px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting extraordinaire.gif
2MB, 416x414px
>>17637558
I think you should just bite the bullet and ask her out. Just be yourself (aka be genuine and not try to put on a cool guy persona or whatever), the you that she's friends with, and say you're interested in going out on some dates with her. Don't make it a big deal, it's just asking her out on a date. What's she gonna do, say 'no'? She rebuffs you, you are then free to go ask other girls out. She says 'yes', then you can start having fun with her.

[spoiler]btw just spoke with my friend, she's looking forward to tomorrow[/spoiler]
>>
>>17637558
Ask her out and you'll know for sure. If she wants to go out with you she'll find the time.

If a girl asked me out and I was interested I would find or make time, even go out of my way.
>>
>>17637513
p-pls respond
>>
>>17637741
oh, well why didn't she just say so

:^))))))))

>>17637763
desu i think that's kinda cute, but i can see why that would be a dealbreaker for some guys. maybe you could start hanging out at deaf/mute meetups, make friends with some of them, then have them introduce you to potential boyfriends? At least that way their barrier to entry as far as dealing with your muteness is lowered because they're familiar with that community.
>>
>>17637790
whoops, fucked up my post quotes
>>
>>17637513
Don't ask if she likes you, ask her out on a date. Either be her friend and never know if you had a chance or ask her out and see what happens
>>
Seeing as the opinions i read online are mixed i will ask both genders

Guys, a girl you like works at a local store you visit every now and then, would you ask her out and do you have experiences with it?

Girls, ever been asked out by a stranger while you were at work, if so do you hate them doing that, what would you like them to alternatively try instead?
>>
>>17637812
Hmm I'd just slip her my number after I'm done shopping and ask her to call me when she's free for coffee. Leave it open, I've read a few stories on here about people saying they've gotten in trouble with work for turning a guy down. basically don't put pressure on her at her place of work. I personally have no actual experience in this situation. So take it for what it's worth
>>
>>17637799
You misunderstand. We've been going on for a while. She's been pretty distant on all of them but I don't know if its her nervousness or she just doesn't see me that way. I have tons of evidence that support either side and I simply don't know. I feel like if things keep going this way our "relationship" will never develop into anything. That's why I'm wondering if I should ask her.
>>
>>17637830
You're right I did misunderstand.
Have you kissed her and she kissed back?
>>
>>17637839
No we haven't even broken the touch barrier yet.

We've both never dated anyone either. Both 21.
>>
>>17637812
>Girls, ever been asked out by a stranger while you were at work, if so do you hate them doing that, what would you like them to alternatively try instead?
Hasn't directly happened to me, but I had a very pretty coworker who got it a lot. Just made her feel very awkward.
>>
>>17637842
Next date, look for an opportunity to kiss her and make your move. If she doesn't kiss back, ask her what's wrong. if she responds negatively I'd look for someone else to date.

Good luck bro
>>
>>17637790
I am not too involved with the deaf-mute community - for multiple reasons.
Also I often felt like "set up" when the entire "getting to know somebody" part is overshadowed by my disability.

I hope that makes sense

>>17637773
I'm not fat.

>>17637771
I'm doing good, thank you.
>>
>>17637854
So sounds like you're in a bit of the same position as all but the hottest of guys are in. You need to put in effort to get a bf, just like most men have to put in effort to get a gf. So show attraction, ask guys out, either be self conscious and alone or don't give a fuck and find a man.
>>
>>17637850
Maybe something lesser like a hug or hand holding? Going from no contact to kissing? I don't know, just thing about that is making me pussy out. But if you insist.

Next date I'll definitely do SOMETHING though.
>>
>>17637867
I have no problem with putting effort in, its what I have tried to do since quite a while now.

However I am growing tired of investing time into relationships that will never turn into anything other than a friendship - and only getting to hear that after weeks or months.
>>
>>17637869
Yeah at least do something, like when you first meet up for the date try to give her a hug and gauge her reaction. Does she hug back or does she act like a tree? Some girls want the man to make the first move.

If she's receptive to the hug, if the right feeling arises try to give her a smooch.

You can do it dog, worst case scenario she rejects your contact and you stop wasting time and move on. Good luck.
>>
>>17637874
Got it. Thanks so much for the advice.
>>
>>17637872
My question to you is, why do the relationships turn into friendships? Is the guy unclear about your intentions? Do either of you attempt to make a move?
>>
There's this girl that I like. I want to ask her out because she was digging me, but I'm apprehensive because she's like the typical middle-class white girl whose father treats her like a baby. It's really obvious that she's trying to break out of this lifestyle. She shows signs of her being a 'freak' and she talks about how she likes black guys only.

I'm Hispanic so I guess I fall under being Black. I just feel like she doesn't do anything interesting and she just takes in black culture just because it's 'loud' like the music and clothing style.

My question: should I stay away from this person? She's really good at talking, better than me which is why I'm drawn to her but I can't get the thought out of my head that she's sort of 'fake'. Like, she's trying hard to be someone she isn't. Lately, she's been a bit bitter towards guys because I guess she hasn't been in a relationship in a really long time. She's been posting short videos on social media about how it isn't her job to please guys and how she re-downloaded Tinder and denied everyone on there. She's also just been going on late night drives alone. I dunno, thoughts?
>>
>>17637879
I attempt to make a move and turn things from a friendship to something more serious, but I always get the talk about wanting to stay friends.
>>
>>17637880
>I'm Hispanic so I guess I fall under being Black
kek

Sounds like she is in a rebellious phase or something, maybe even, god forbid, a tumblr phase.

If you're attracted to her and willing to give it a shot, ask her out. i'm not gay, but latino guys can be very good looking (no homo). Worst that will happen is you get rejected and you move on to a less crazy girl. Best case scenario you find yourself having freaky sex with a cutie. Good luck bro.
>>
>>17637886
Damn that sucks. Honestly it sounds like you just need to keep playing the game. DO NOT give up, there are guys out there who will find you attractive and want your babies. You just need to find them. Good luck
>>
File: 1457279710137.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1457279710137.png
317KB, 796x712px
My love interest stopped talking to me.
She used to be pretty talkative and close.
but since last week , she hasn´t been the same. and it feels as if she downright ignores me.
Im scared she doesnt like me anymore and will end up alone anytime.
Girls , give me a hand over here , perhaps its all in my mind , but im still scared.
>>
so there is this guy I'm into. I met him through a dating app. Met him in person before he left for the military that same day. We seem to have almost everything in common. But he is gone now and i won't get to see him till probably November. I can't say we are really a couple, but we do have interest in each other. I'm also having trouble because we barely communicate except through letters and a few texts here and there. I don't really know what to do. we are both 25 and i'm not certain were this may go in the long run. Would you guys or gals be with someone who is in the military?
>>
>>17637902
as much as I do not want to admit it, it does really hurt every time and it doesn't really get better over time.
Each time its just like, a reminder that said person who I consider to be a good friend does not find me worthy of his care and love and it can just get difficult to deal with
>>
>>17637911
It's good to be honest with yourself, the more based you are the more you'll see the world for how it really is and the more you'll know how to make happen what you want to happen.

Perhaps you need to start asking guys out who are not your friends. See a cute guy you don't know and do your best to start an interaction with him, tell him you think he's cute and ask him out. This way you won't feel so let down if he doesn't want a relationship.

I know it's probably tough to start a conversation when you're mute, try passing notes or something. Actually passing notes is kinda cute.
>>
>>17637924
>Actually passing notes is kinda cute.

Doesn't that make me seem super childish?
>>
>>17637929
mmmm perhaps a bit, but considering your situation I can't think of an easier way to start a conversation. I'm sure you have more experience in this matter.

Maybe just pass one note with your number, telling the guy he's cute. Text him, etc
>>
People keep telling me I'm crazy, insane, batshit when they get to know how I am on a more intimate level. No one can explain why, they just say "if you seriously can't see it I can't help you" in a frustrated voice. Wat do?
>>
>>17637939
I don't really have a lot of experience with these things.

Yesterday I asked if maybe I could ask shared friends if they could ask guys I have an interest in, if they could imagine dating me - and people argued against that.
>>
>>17637957
Maybe they realize you are crazy, insane, and batshit.

How many times has this happened to you?
>>
>>17637967
>if they could imagine dating me

The friends asking for you isn't a bad idea, but " if they could imagine dating me" is a bad choice. If you want to go that route, then I would have your friend approach the guy say something like anonette thinks you're cute and would like to get coffee. If they ask why you didn't ask him yourself just have your friend be honest that you're mute.

Not being able to talk is a big barrier, but there are ways around it. Like texting, writing notes, etc. Anyways good luck I'm gonna watch the vp debate now. You'll find a man, just you wait.
>>
Is it weird to be afraid of losing a friendship from asking a guy out?

There is a guy i like a lot, as a person he knows it, but only talks about how he likes other girls.

>am i a coward if i don't ask him out
>or am i not, because even if he agreed he is obviously not that into me and we will only hurt each other
>i was unavailable while spending time with him, want to regain confidence now

>how possible it would be to get to romantic relationship after years of friendship? What i should or shouldn't do
>>
>>17637972
Yeah, they are realizing it, not saying they're wrong, I just don't understand why they think so.

I've been told that I'm crazy/insane/batshit by my mother probably 100 times, by my SOs at least a dozen times and probably 100+ times online by friends or strangers for behavior and thoughts I thought were normal.
>>
>>17637975
Would you like to chat elsewhere?
>>
>>17637996
sure, but i don't know where to do that sort of thing. don't want to post any personal info on 4chins
>>
>>17637976
The way I see it, the friendship's already done for.

>Route A: You don't ask him out, and the resulting frustration will create a rift in your friendship

>Route B: You ask him out, but he says "no." This is pretty much an automatic end to any friendship, and this is also likely to be your biggest fear.

>Route C: You ask him out, and he says "yes." Congratulations, you got the Good Ending. You're no longer friends, but you got so much more out of it.

>Route C, Epilogue A: You two break up, and you're no longer friends. But hey, this would've happened with any guy, not just this one particular guy who also happened to be a friend.

>Route C, Epilogue B: You two break up, and you might not talk to each other for a few weeks/months, but you're both adults and you move on. After some time, you can comfortably talk with the guy again, and you both laugh as you reflect on the stuff you guys did as a young couple. This is still the best case scenario.

Just do it. You seem confident that it's not gonna work out, and you're gonna lose a friend anyway if you let this eat you up inside.
>>
>>17638004
okay, I was only thinking kik or something along those lines.
no worries if it doesn't work out.
>>
>>17637984
Have you been called out for anything specific?

Just name a few. There's got to be something.

I'm assuming it's not gonna be anything extreme like keeping hair samples of other people, keeping your used tampons, or making cookies/cake/brownies with period blood.

But there's gotta be something. Even something subtle.
>>
>>17638011
ah isn't kik for smart phones? I'm still in the early 2000's and have a flip phone
>>
>>17638006
I've just realized how i've been in the exact same situation before, didn't say anything and it drove me nuts. He cut contact with me, because i acted really weird.
Now i'll ask a guy with eerily similar vibe out, for sure.
He seems very chill about being rejected, may learn from him.

In both cases merely the words they said filled me with joy, and i could be happy simply watching them. And having conversations was heaven,
>>
Femanons, how do you feel about masochistic guys? I'm really turned on by being punched, scratched, etc. Not necessarily in a BDSM kind of way, I just like being hit.
>>
My dream guy has very specific personality traits.

Is it hypothetically possible that my dream guy will never love me?

I dig only guys (or people) who
>aren't afraid to be different
>have very specific manner of speech
>love to make people happy by laugh,
>for some reason they are always attention-seeking
>have specific independent interests and passion

Any other guys aren't as smooth to talk with. Is the guy i described top-tier and thus very hard to get?
>>
>>17638011
http://www.chatib.us/user/guest/

seems decent enough, don't need to join, just put a user name, gender country and state. Looks like you can search for people and then message them.

Iooks like you can search for people by gender, name, and country.

My user name is captain, male, in the US

if you want to chat I'll be on there in a few minutes need to run an errand.
>>
>>17638043
>>17638011
I got a message, but was logged out due to inactivity in guest account so I made an actual account with the same details. Hit me up if you want to talk, if not no worries. Good luck anon.
>>
>>17638073
damn i'm a sperg, got a bunch of messages already, some of them creepy wtf. if one of them was you send another message.
>>
holy shit can someone help me. Theres this girl at a store i go to I think is really cute and i see her always looking over at me, idk if im overthinking about that but it seems like it. Im not an ugly guy or a virgin, and a lot of hot girls after i left high school and went to college told me they had the crushes on me and i never knew and they moved on. I think im a little more than her standards but i just get really nervous asking for numbers unless im drunk or they come up to me first and start talking to me
>>
>>17638041
>>aren't afraid to be different
Find a nerd or hipster maybe.
>>have very specific manner of speech
Dunno what you mean. Pretty much everyone you come across in your country will have a similar manner of speech. Limiting yourself to only foreigners I guess.
>>love to make people happy by laugh,
Not uncommon.
>>for some reason they are always attention-seeking
Many people try not to be as that is often rude or looked down upon. Limiting yourself to chads.
>>have specific independent interests and passion
If it doesn't matter what it is then you'll find plenty of people with passions or hobbies.
>>
>>17638012
Online one reason is that I am paranoid over things like word analysis being used to create a database where everyone can be tracked down and people can look up everything you ever said that matches a pattern. This is realistic. I panic over it because I know I'll become a social pariah, people will see my nudes, sex chats I had when I was a kid. I'm really obsessed with privacy and being hidden from others.

My mother always threatened to send me to a psych ward for staying up late and called me crazy for getting mad at her or not wanting to go to school dances. We fought a lot. Details are tl;dr for everything there.

Relationship wise, I hit myself when I'm not around others and frustrated but usually not enough to bruise myself, been called batshit often for that. I don't see the big deal, there's zero danger and I like it. In relationships people also think my emotional responses to things are sometimes over the top which I can often see and try to fix. I get called out in relationships also for things like I have refused to sign guest books at events, I hate leaving a trace.
>>
so there is this guy I'm into. I met him through a dating app. Met him in person before he left for the military that same day. We seem to have almost everything in common. But he is gone now and i won't get to see him till probably November. I can't say we are really a couple, but we do have interest in each other. I'm also having trouble because we barely communicate except through letters and a few texts here and there. I don't really know what to do. we are both 25 and i'm not certain were this may go in the long run. Would you guys or gals be with someone who is in the military?
>>
Dear grills,
Would you prefer to marry a welder or a navy/muhreen fighter pilot?
>>
File: 1469769329576.jpg (35KB, 317x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469769329576.jpg
35KB, 317x395px
Question for boys:
Imagine a girl you find attractive sits next to you. Do you
>assume she is just minding her own business and if she were interested in talking, she would initiate the conversation

OR

>Assume she is trying to get your attention and bait you into talking to her

Would also like girl's perspective on this.
>>
>>17638170
>Would also like girl's perspective on this.
On what?
>>
>>17638175
Would you sit next to a guy in hopes of getting him to talk to you?
It sounds silly when I type it out like that but what do I know?
>>
>>17638179
No, if I wanted to talk to him. I'd talk to him. I'm not 14.
>>
Why do ladies chase you when you show no interest? I want nothing to do with any sort of romantic or sexual encounter and there's a couple of ladies who can't catch a hint.
>>
>>17638170
Yeah if a girl came and sat next to me I would assume she's minding her own business, unless she initiates the conversation. She's the one that approached me after all.

Plus I'd be too autistic or shy to try and flirt with her. The most I'd do is ask "Why are you sitting here?" and even then I probably wouldn't do that.
>>
>>17638170

depends on the context. if somewhere with people everywhere (a bus/train, etc.) i would assume:
>assume she is just minding her own business and if she were interested in talking, she would initiate the conversation

but if its like a huge fucking empty room and she sits next to me when theres a ton of empty seating all over the place, ill pick up on it.
>>
>>17638170
I assume she is minding her own business.

If momma says don't talk to strangers, then don't talk to strangers.
>>
>>17638182
You ever wonder why phone calls and e-mails for job offers start flooding in after you've just been hired?

It's kind of like that. People always want what they can't have.
>>
>>17638170
It sort of depends on the situation. If the only seat left is next to me, I figure it's just that. If it's a bus or train, I assume it's that. If I'm in a public setting, like a classroom or coffee place or something and there's plenty of seats but she sits right next to me I figure she'd like to talk maybe, especially if she smiles or says hey. Either way I'd probably try to talk to her anyway, if she's not interested it gets clear pretty quickly.
>>
girls, if you're aware of a guy (know him by name, have made small talk before, say hi in passing) but don't have the same social circles, what is the best way for him to interact with you? i have one girl who's in a class with me whose roommate i know a bit better but not super well and i've been curious if i should try to approach her after class or try to figure out when she's hanging with her roommate and hang out with both of them and some friends of mine. there's another girl that i don't have class with and i know her friends about as well as i know the first girl's roommate but we're not on as smooth of random contact terms, if that makes sense. i'm not new to dating or anything, but i've never had this situation where i'm mainly interested in girls i don't really have an easy time tapping a mutual friend to set me up with or the opportunity to directly approach pretty easily.
>>
>>17638111
you're batshit crazy lmao
>>
>>17638210
It's annoying and distracting. Been single since my early twenties and haven't looked back. Tried explaining this to no avail.
>>
Girls (especially Shy girls)

Is it possible that you would not say yes to a guy you are interested in just because of nervousness or self doubt? This is assuming they asked you out explicitly
>>
>>17638144
Welder. I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of being a military wife.
>>17638032
I'm not into pain, neither receiving it or dealing it. Plus I'm rather into typical gender roles, I don't like to feel like I'm the strong one or in power.
>>17637812
Don't ever make advances on anyone whos working. It makes them look bad an unprofessional and can very well cost them their job. It also makes people feel obligated to give you what you want, since if you throw a fit in their store it will mean they get canned.
>>
>>17638349
yes it's possible. I act very nervous around guys in general. especially cute ones. I can never approach a 10/10 guy.
>>
File: 1473887287372.jpg (207KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473887287372.jpg
207KB, 692x960px
>>17638097
Looking over isn't a sure fire way to tell if a girl likes you. Talk to her, make small talk, make bad jokes, if she is really friendly and laughs at bad jokes then maybe she likes you. In that case write your number down with your name and give it to her and tell her to call you.

I was in the same boat in HS btw, lots of girls crushing on me, but I was an oblivious virgin.

>>17638170
I would assume she's just picked a chair that was open. However if there are a bunch of seats open and she sits next to you she at least doesn't find you creepy looking. If you are interested in a guy and he doesn't make the first move you can either wait around for something that may never come or you can start a conversation. If you want a certain man make the move and you may end up cuddling in his arms.

>>17638182
If you don't want them to pursue you, be upfront and say you're not interested. Don't waste their time and lead them on or even give them a bit of hope. Let them down easy so you both can move on.
>>
>>17638306
I kind of know that already, I just don't "get" it.
>>
>>17636305
>>17636300

This is the only good advice you received to this honestly, if you're with anyone that gives two fucks about you then they'll understand that it'll pass and be fine with it. If it's casual partners don't be that guy that "accidentally" passes on a rash. Casual sex will come again (no pun intended)
>>
>>17638256
i'll do the tl;dr version: girls, how would you want an acquaintance to approach you: after class, through a mutual friend they don't know super well, or otherwise?
>>
>>17638349
If he approached me, and was explicit in his interest, I don't think I'd turn him down.
If there was even a slight possibility I thought he was fucking with me or trying to embarrass me though I might. I've had it happen before, dude was playing around and asked me as a joke, laughed with his buddies in my face when I responded positively.
So if it was in public the chances of me backing away are probably higher.
>>
>>17638361
I am just asking as I am interest In a pretty cute girl. She seemed and still seems somewhat interested, but seems to avoid any sort of thing where we are together.

Even though we are friends.
>>
>>17638362
wonder if that guy bit his finger off
>>
>>17638386
I guess that is a possibility with her. As I did ask her out on April fools day. It was also in public in front of a building at our college..

I'm a shy guy, and I would probably turn a girl I'm interested in down just out of nervousness.
>>
PLS HELP

Girls: I need some advice on my gf's mood swings, which seem to occur 2 weeks before her period and I've concluded are PMS. How do I help her get back to her usual self faster? Any strategies?
>>
>>17638306
Could you try to explain why I am crazy?
>>
>>17638407
Try giving her an orgasm.
>>
I'm finally going to do it. Tomorrow I'm going to stop pussyfooting around and go talk to that cute girl in my class. Hopefully I don't overthink things and fuck it up.
>>
>>17638411
Already do ~1/day
>>
>>17638407
Stick her head in the toilet and flush it
>>
>>17638419
good on you man, hope the best. Did this today and it worked out really well
>>
>>17638419
i've only been able to do this when there's an upcoming test tbqh
good luck man, we all know you can do it
>>
>>17638407
You can't, you just ride it out. If her pms is particularly bad, tell her to look into the pill or other hormonal treatment/talk to her doctor.
>>
File: 1452227040081.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452227040081.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17638424
That's it?
>>
Is there anything to cut your hair yourself at home for a male? Too hard with scissors and can't do it with a trimmer because they'll end up too short.
>>
>>17638429
>>17638430
Thanks, anons. I know nothing about the girl, but I do know we have an exam next week, and that's good enough for me. I'll keep you posted
>>
Women.

All things being equal, will one guy be more attractive to you if he plays the guitar?
>>
>>17638460
Idk, I'm not sure if this falls under "all things being equal", but the guy who plays guitar has now shown that he has something that he put time and effort into learning (and/or mastering). That's what's attractive, you can replace guitar with anything else that takes skill and practice really.
>>
Why does social interaction with strangers psych me out so much? I'll do things after waiting until I literally have no other chances. ls there something wrong with me?
>>
>>17638470
Yes, see a shrink/doctor. Social anxiety is a bitch
>>
>>17638460
Depends on the guy. An unattractive guy won't become any more attractive.
>>
>>17638362
I have told them to stop. They have not.
>>
Women:

My libido is extremely, extremely low. I give myself release, obviously, but I don't really "enjoy" masturbation at all. I do what I have to do to get it over with.

Normally, in the case that I found a significant other, I'd imagine id bring up the possibilities of an open relationship as our love life most likely won't be very fulfilling, but I'm needlessly jealous, as well.

So, women: how would you work things out with a guy that would indulge you in sex (but rarely enjoys it) that you're interested in?

Trying to brainstorm just in case I get romantically involved with someone.
>>
>>17638592
Male here, get your test up and quit being such a fucking nerd
>>
>>17638592
Just stay single, man. Waaaaaay easier on the head and you can so much more worth out of friendships.
>>
>>17638603
Sex is overrated, brah.
>>
Is 6'6" too tall for a dude?
>>
>>17638607

Not at all. My cousin is 6'6" and his wife is 5'4". They will have very average height children. Most ladies tend to like taller men anyway.
>>
>>17638603
I don't know why I'm like this. My libido has gone down considerably from an already low state in my teenage years. It probably doesn't help that I'm an ex simulant addict and my libido has been extra dead since I quit.

>>17638605
But yet im not a totally sexless creature, nor do I lack feelings. I'm a very empathetic person and generally emotional but I have a hard time with my libido. I've been utterly smitten over women before, and i can still love
>>
>>17638606
More for my progeny
>>
To men and women in this thread:

How can I convince my boyfriend to be more adventurous in bed? I love him and we've been together a while but his tastes in bed are pretty vanilla.

I don't mind it too much because I can still orgasm but the lack of variety makes it more difficult sometimes.

I've asked already if he has any fetishes/wants to go to a sex shop etc but he's said he's "boring" when it comes to sex. I'd really like to do more but I'm not sure how best to go about this.
>>
>>17638629
That's fair. Life is about Waaaaaay more than breeding. I've been celibate for years and I wouldn't trade it for a thousand women.
>>
>>17638628
Don't worry about such things. Somebody will come along who will understand you. Until then, enjoy the time on earth that you have. You're not hopeless, few truly are, and what you have to give will mean the world to somebody. Just give it time. Be patient with yourself, be patient with others, but most of all, be true to you.
>>
>>17638634
Take the initiative and surprise him every once in a while
>>17638638
I intend to help right the course of civilization by making lots of happy, healthy children with a loving wife whose souls are free from slavery to the demiurge
>>
>>17638655
Whatever makes you happy, man. I find making friends is what makes me happy. Romance and erotic interaction have always gotten in the way for me.
>>
>>17638634
Straight up tell him you're interested in trying something. Pose it and phrase it with tact, but be straightforward about it. He'll probably be willing to try new stuff with you to please you. Hell if he doesn't particularly care either way about a thing and it's exciting to you the fact that it's exciting to you will probably make him more excited about it.
>>
>>17638111
Can anyone tell me why this is batshit?
>>
>>17638634
Stick a finger in his bum when he least expects it.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.