[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Tinder still worth trying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1475588930495.jpg (318KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1475588930495.jpg
318KB, 1440x2560px
Even if you are fit and can post abs in photos and shit?
>>
>>17635867

Try good old fashioned IRC and Alamak. There are fembots out there on IRC who are real, nice and will meet a nice robot for coffee and more.
>>
meh depends on where you are. small town tinder/ UK tinder isn't that great, but New York tinder is awesome (because girls actually use it to meet guys, rather than as a fun game/validation thing).

but going to group events/activities where you can make friends and talk to girls is always going to be better.
>>
>>17635867
Tinder is for when you are stranded in a foreign city with no friends and want to check out the quality of local girls
I used it when I was in Sydney and Paris
>>
>>17635867

I'm gonna go out there and say not really. It got killed by bots and spam, and Tinder constantly shows you people who haven't logged in for months or whatever. So you think you're swiping through all of these hot to trot women that are at the very least looking for a date or something, and really you're just shouting into the void, because they're not even using the app anymore.

It behooves Tinder to do this because at the end of the day, they don't really care about setting you up with anyone, they actually care about their installed user base number and how much advertising they can sell.

Source: I buy advertising space from them.
>>
It's a retarded /r9k/ meme to post abs and gym pics on tinder. Those don't actually get you a great response rate. Posting more natural pics of yourself will get you better results.
>>
they must use machine learning to work out how many matches it is worth giving people in order for them to buy tinder pro; and keep people using tinder pro. probably optimising for moneyz doesn't optimise for a dude getting lots of matches
>>
>>17635867
Post your profile in the thread on /soc/ and they'll tell you what to change.
>>
>>17635884
I want more info on this please. Which IRC channels, and what the fuck are fembots? What is Alamak
>>
Tinder is pretty shit for guys. I would recommend pof.com and maybe bumble or okcupid
>>
>>17636042
interest bump
>>
Been on Tinder for 7 months, no matches that are not bots.
>>
dont know how I managed to do it but after 3 weeks of swiping, I finally got a match
not only that but she's actually very attractive and is now my gf

she tells me she matched with pretty much every guy she would swipe on, and she even went on a lot of dates. Somehow I won her over
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.