[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug addiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fake-drugs-main_0.jpg (882KB, 2000x929px) Image search: [Google]
fake-drugs-main_0.jpg
882KB, 2000x929px
Recently, my girlfriend started acting really weird. She was pissed 24/7 and she avoided me like the plague. One day, her big sister called and told me she started doing some heavy drugs. She also apologised for making everything worse by threatning to kill herself if she ever does this again. (her big sister is a junkie, she got into it through her). Now my Gf wont even come to campus anymore and she always lies about her whereabouts. My first girlfriend killed herself after beeing raped by her stepdad so Ive had extreme problems with girls since then. She started doing drugs a few months ago but she told me about it yesterday. Please help me, I think I can still save her. If i cant even protect the person I love most my life is worthless. Please...
>>
lol you know how to pick 'em

ignore her, junkies are scum. find a new girl.
>>
>>17635759
But weve been together for a while now and she only started doing it recently. I lost my best friend to drugs when I was 17. I think I can still help her.
>>
>>17635780
you can't. don't waste your youth fucking around with junkies, they are awful people who screw everything up and rarely get better.

find yourself someone better, which is pretty easy considering how low your bar is
>>
>>17635789
You poor, naive son of a bitch. You can never actually change people unless they want to change. The best thing you can do is tell her to get her shit together in a polite and calm way. If she doesn't you gotta get the hell out of there or she will drag you down
>>
>>17635797
You might want to reply to the OP rather than me, but I agree.
>>
>>17635789
>>17635797
I know I have to give up if it gets worse, dont worry. But she was totally clean when I met her and ive never been so in love even after years of beeing together. I really wanna try anything I can before I give up.
>>
>>17635748
Former junkie here. You can't save her, trust me.
>>
>>17635813
I know I should give up. Next time I meet her, Ill ask her to choose. Me or the drugs. If she openly chooses the drugs or lies about it again, Ill guess I have to end it...
>>
>>17635820
I wouldn't "give up", but make it clear you won't put up with her drug abuse. It only serves to hurt you, her, and your relationship. Be wary of her lies, though. Addicts will lie to the grave to protect their habit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.