[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been 3 weeks of me dating my girlfriend, and we offically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Its been 3 weeks of me dating my girlfriend, and we offically called each other a "couple" last week. We have yet to have sex. We've intensely made out once, but she said she got "nervous" and stopped midway through.

Should i be concerned? I know a lot of couples have sex before they even consider themselves a couple. Ive gotten to the point where i want to have it. When i try and talk about it, she tells me to stop and she doesnt want to. Whenever i lean in to kiss her, (like really kiss her) and turns her head and gives a nervous laugh or something.

How should i handle this? She wont talk about it and she says she's "taking things slow". As much as i dont want to break up, because shes amazing, sex is very important to me in relationships.
>>
Do you actually like this woman or are you just trying to have sex with her?
>>
>>17635658
Spotted the virgin. They have been dating for 3 weeks. It's normal to have sex by then.

No need to panic yet, OP, but I hope she'll relax soon and you get to have sex. Is she a virgin by any chance? Then it will be tough.
>>
>>17635669
No, she is not a virgin. That scares me even more.
>>
>>17635654
That's kind of a case by case thing op, but for me personally I wouldn't consider myself to be in a relationship with anyone till we'd bumped uglies. Sexual compatibility is part of a relationship, and for me, I feel like getting into a relationship without knowing about that variable is kind of premature.
>>
>>17635654
in my last few relationships, we had sex before the third date, and never called eachother items or anything like that. I'd be a little weirded out. But you went along with it, so you're getting what you asked for.
>>
>>17635654
Girls do this quite often, they will withhold sexual relationship with a partner only if she wants to give you the impression that she "can" be serious, that is that she should be respected. They do this from guys that they like but don´t find very attactive to begin with.
My guess is that she wants to try a real relationship and because she is more experienced with sex than relationships, she believes that a "real" relationship is not only about sex which makes it uncomfortable for her when you push her for it.

Basically, the reason why she is an amazing girlfriend is the same reason why she won´t have sex with you, at least for a couple of months or even more than that.
>>
It's only been 3 weeks you horny bastard.
>>
>>17636718
I had sex with my last two girls within 48 hours, you need a reality check.

Not OP.
>>
>>17636646
I didn't have sex with my first girlfriend for about six months. Yeah, I know that's extreme -- she freaked out the first time we tried to have sex because she had some issues with sexual trauma that she had to work through first. Then we tried to have sex again and I freaked out and realized that I did too.

My point, insofar as I have one at all, is that it happens sometimes and there can be legitimate reasons for it.

The fact that she refuses to talk about it isn't great. Communication about this sort of shit is really important. The no-kissing thing isn't good either. That suggests to me that there's something going on here. I'd wait another week without trying anything, and then if she still refuses to escalate the level of physical intimacy at all, and refuses to talk about it beyond vague platitudes like "I want to take things slow", then I'd say you need to insist that you at least have a conversation about it, and if she refuses then consider walking. Refusing to kiss somebody when you've been dating for a month is pretty crazy.
>>
Maybe she had some bad experiences that she doesn't feel close enough to you to talk about yet. You pushing her isn't going to make her want sex any more, and if you break up with her, she doesn't really lose anything but a guy who doesn't respect her
>>
>>17636718
3 weeks is unacceptable unless the girl is a virgin
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.