[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is mad at me because I don't like the way he broke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1446147016375.jpg (25KB, 296x531px) Image search: [Google]
1446147016375.jpg
25KB, 296x531px
My friend is mad at me because I don't like the way he broke up with his gf. He broke up with his gf of two years, after ignoring several of her texts, fucking around with some other girl, and then finally texting her saying he's just moving on. The poor girl was depressed and worried every second and he didn't really do much. Plus, he'd lie to us about what he's doing and he just spends most of his time now hanging with the other girls and not with us, his friends. Am I in the wrong here? He says I don't understand and that I'm "judging him."

The fuck do I do? We used to be good buds and now he never invites us to do anything. He just hangs out with this chick who drinks underage all the time.
>>
>>17635606
uh, its his fucking life OP and it was their relationship so stay out of it
>>
>>17635615
He keeps asking me why I don't like him that much any more. If he wants to fuck himself up he can go do that but not near me
>>
>>17635619
ok then wash your hands of the guy and stop giving a shit, sounds like you got other buddies
>>
>>17635606
I see you in the right, clearly your friend or rather ex-friend is a free loading immature piece of shit. Regardless I say break ties with him and hang out with your other bros. As other-anon said, it's his life.
>>
>>17635639
I do, should I basically tell him to leave me alone then? He's in my club for like the next 4 years.
>>
>>17635615
>If he wants to fuck himself up he can go do that but not near me

apparently he can't since you're here bitching about not being good buds anymore
>>
>>17635645
What club?
>>
>>17635644
Gotcha, it's sad but I guess I gotta do what I gotta do since he won't agree with anything. He's just throwing swears and telling me how I WAS his X,Y,Z etc, I'm the irrational one
>>
>>17635648
Well, more than a club, AROTC
>>17635647
Very well, I just leave him in the dark then. He did it with me after all
>>
>>17635606
Yeah, that's bullshit behaviour. If you want to break up with someone, go ahead by all means, but playing dead and leaving someone dangling in uncertainty like that is just really shitty
>>
>>17635656
Especially because I was in the same kind of relationship, so I can relate with the poor girl
>>
Wow, never thought I'd hear about a man being slut shamed. Nice OP.
>>
>>17635664
I try my best
>>
>>17635606

You are judging him. And that's not bad. He may not like it, though.

You two aren't spending time together anymore, and I can't see why either of you would continue to want to. You both disapprove of one another's ways.

Be sad you lost a friend, but be glad you aren't hanging out with a dick all the time.
>>
>>17635917
Yeah, this helps, I've made a lot of good friends who agree with me. I'm going to talk about it with them later today.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.