[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf caught texting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: yodaluke.jpg (9KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
yodaluke.jpg
9KB, 278x181px
So I found out yesterday that my gf of about 4 months has been texting some dude from her work for a few weeks. Ive never checked her phone or anything like that before but yesterday when we were hanging out i noticed her phone went off, she got a message 'hey baby' and i couldnt ignore.

Had her open up her phone and red the log, was for the past two days (the rest had been previously deleted).

>he asks her to come over and she says she cant, she has soccer and that her bf (me) is off work (yesterday).
>He says he wishes she was there right to cuddle her and she responds 'aww goodnight hun'
>he says he's thinking of 'naughty things' and her response is 'damn baby'

Granted she never said anything explicit, and hes obviously the instigator here. She claims he talked to her alot because he is going through relationship drama with his baby mama and she was just there for him as a friend.

I just feel torn. I want to believe her, but I got cheated on real bad in my first relationship and it left me scarred for life. I fucking knew something was up, last time we had sex she said it felt weird and tried to blame it on me, but really it was because shes been talking to this dude on the down low.

I want to break up with her, but then im gonna lose her and shes just gonna go right to this dude. I confronted him last night in person at his job, he apologized, blah blah blah, I wanted to punch him but ive already been arrested before so that would just get another notch on my record. But if I break up with her Im essentially just handing this dude my gf, and that doesnt feel right either.

What do?
>>
Confront her, but be a man about it. If you already had awkward sex then it's not like bringing it up will ruin anything because its already affecting her. Tell her you were already cheated on and she needs to make it obvious to that guy she's not interested and not pussyfoot around it trying to be nice. She needs to value being nice to you over him and do as you want, not him. If she can't do something so simple and make it clear she's not interested then you should just leave her before you get cheated on again. Relationships are a two way street of respect and loyalty.
>>
>But if I break up with her Im essentially just handing this dude my gf, and that doesnt feel right either.
If she's a skank and cheats WITH him, she'll cheat ON him too. So he'll get what he deserves soon enough.
>>
>>17635604
OP are you reading the same shit as I am? Cause I see a girl that has already moved on to this guy right under your nose. All you got left is not letting them both make an even bigger fool of you than they already have. Oh, he's not the problem, she is for reciprocating and if you stay you can cock block him for a while but she'll find a way.
>>
Straight up, id never message a girl like that unless id already funked them, it'd just be weird and creepy.

Mature woman don't reply to that shit unless...
>>
>>17635604
>goodnight hun
>hun
>damn baby
>naughty things

That's not friend talk. That's very obvious flirting and sweet talk. Your gf is either cheating on you or at least is emotionally getting ready to cheat, t. femanon. Women just don't entertain that sort of talk without feeling at least somewhat attracted to the guy - and if she started saying that sex *with you* feels weird and she doesn't want to do it, she's in the process of moving on to the new guy.

Also it's really not the problem of the dude at her work what the relationship status of his hot co-worker he's flirting with is, why did you complain to him? He's not to blame at all, your gf is the one in the relationship to you, your gf is the one who has the responsibility to stay faithful, your gf is the one who decided to cheat on you and enter into a dalliance with someone else despite being taken.

It's your gf's decision. Women aren't some dumb trophies that get picked up by men. If she'd have wanted to stay faithful to you she would have shot down the flirtatious talk while still "being there" for a friend. But instead, she chose to gleefully start flirting. She wasn't tricked, women face lustful suggestive talk and come-ons from age 15 onwards ffs, they recognise the tone. She's lying to you that "oh I'm just there for him as a friend" because she's trying to get away with flirting, maybe fucking other men behind your back.

If she doesn't want to be faithful, you can't force her to be faithful. People make their own decisions. She'll make her own decisions, you can't control her. You can control yourself though, and can choose to not be involved with a cheater and a liar.
>>
>>17635684
I'd also add she didn't turn down the "friends" invite to come over she just responded she cannot right now because soccer and her bf was off work and around. Sounds like they hook up already. Oh, and it does feel funny fucking your partner if you are fucking someone else.

I scratch my head in wonder why people cannot see the truth when it is in front of their eyes
>>
why would you confront him the skank is your gf
>>
>>17635624
This.

Also it's very common for a girl to leave her boyfriend for someone else then beg him to come back to her once the other guy gets his pump in and announces he doesn't give a shit about her.
>>
Abort. She's a slut. Unsuitable for marriage, so what's the point?
>>
>>17635604
>But if I break up with her Im essentially just handing this dude my gf, and that doesnt feel right either.

Your ego is what's in the way here. That's why you want to try to fight the guy- to try to protect your ego and protect "what's yours".

But she's already lost to you. Arguing and fighting that guy and convincing him to stop talking to your girl isn't going to keep her from finding some other guy.

She cheated and lied about it while I (assume) you two had discussed exclusivity, and you had only been together 4 months.

Kick her to the curb. You're better off without her. Who cares what poor sap she goes to next. You think she's *not* going to go sleeping around on him too? Or that he's not going to dump her now that she's free and can spend time with him ALL the time?

Most relationships don't work out. Being able to put a bullet into one that's not working is a very very good lifeskill. Almost as important as being able to start/maintain one.
>>
>>17635604
why wouldn't you let those two of the same kind be together ?
>>
>>17635604
It's over, if you don't cut it now you're just a helpless retard. Your best course of action is to drop her shit so fast her head spins and let her sort out the rest.

Most guys going after girls who are in relationships get bored of those girls real fucking quick when they're 100% free afterwards, so if you want some condolences, there's your revenge. He'll probably let her keep up the shit they're already doing now until he finds another girl who's got a little more challenge to her and phase your girl out.

t. I have a problem with fucking around with women in relationships and marriages.
>>
File: IMG_2313.jpg (164KB, 1002x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2313.jpg
164KB, 1002x752px
OP listen, and listen well

I'm similar

>be a twitter addict
>gf is also
>gf logs into twitter on my phone
>think nothing of it
>few months down line
>phone starts going off in middle of night
>dm notifications
>she's going back and forth with some guy
>he keeps asking for nudes, she keeps saying "later" or "when i get in from work"
that went on for two weeks
>she never sent them
however, she engaged in convo with him for that long
>he sent dick pic
>she said wow with reaction pic
>i ask tell her what i saw
>she says it was because she wasn't sure why i was into her and thought i was bullshitting
her logic was that if i wasn't serious (which i was) then she could fuck around too

>dropped her
>cried
rip me
>>
>>17635900
>>she says it was because she wasn't sure why i was into her and thought i was bullshitting

Did she explain what led her to come to that conclusion?
>>
cuck her
>>
>>17635902
she said that it was the way i treat her, and other girls, i try and be genuine with all interaction, but she said i was too nice, like she couldn't tell the difference between how i treated her and other girls, even though i loved her dumbass and tried to show her

summarized, a "too good to be true" type thing, which made no sense

so i didn't understand at all
>>
>>17635939

How did you treat her differently from other girls? Were you any more/less possessive? Always even handed in disagreements? How did you treat other girls, for that matter? Chatty? Flirty?
>>
>>17635604
Knowing that you've already been to jail, I'm not going to suggest to you anything I would do, but I would try to make both of their lives a living hell any way I could.

The adult thing to do would just be to breakup with her, definitely don't stay with her man, you're better than that.
>>
>>17635900
so she blamed you, great
>>
>>17635945
man it doesn't matter know, she's been gone, I'm just nice or whatever, mind you i have just two girl fiends, shits gone now, I'm not OP

>>17635988
yeah, shit had me hurting man
>>
File: Yodalukedagobah.png (2MB, 1450x816px) Image search: [Google]
Yodalukedagobah.png
2MB, 1450x816px
OP here. Thanks for the replies, im at work so couldnt check till now.

>>17635670
>Mature woman don't reply to that shit unless...

Shes not mature tho. shes 17.

Thats what I should have probably mentioned in my first post, shes 17, im 21. Shes immature for me to be dating her in the first place, I know that. But in this situation I could kinda see the whole "she was immature and not aware of what she was doing" thing, actually thinking she could be this guys friend.

I talked to her more about it today over the phone, she says she responded to him because he showed her attention she felt she hadnt been getting from me.

So shes pretty much an attention whore. Im just not sure if that makes her an actual whore, but im also not sure thats something I wanna put up with any longer.

Shes in hs, she has over 1000 people on snapchat, I have about 30. I constantly see her phone blowing up with guys and girls on snapchat and imessage. I told her before a couple times to stop messaging guys "but theyre just muh friends" and she finally agreed. Never before did I see something like this though.

>>17635684
>goodnight hun
>hun
>damn baby
>naughty things

>That's not friend talk. That's very obvious flirting and sweet talk. Your gf is either cheating on you or at least is emotionally getting ready to cheat, t. femanon. Women just don't entertain that sort of talk without feeling at least somewhat attracted to the guy - and if she started saying that sex *with you* feels weird and she doesn't want to do it, she's in the process of moving on to the new guy.

Solid advice. I just dont want to accept it but I guess I have to.

Fuck, she does seem really sorry. But how long till it happens again? I hate this feeling, I honestly havent felt this shitty in months.
>>
File: IMG_0003.png (142KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.png
142KB, 500x582px
Leave the whole, she will end up cheating on that guy anyways.
>>
She's obviously not considerate of your feelings and is a cheater. This isn't about winning, at this point, I think you already lost. This is about your health, and sanity. She'll probably leave you eventually; best to have it be on your terms.
>>
>>17636404

It's time to dump her dude - totally cold turkey; drop all contact and don't look back. You can do way better than a 17yr old attention seeking slut. It hurts now, but you will thank yourself later. And whatever you do, DON'T take her back or humor her when she plays victim. cheap manipulative bs
>>
>>17635900
Sounds like the slut was just trying to not feel like a slut.
>>
>>17636404
>she's 17

Not sure what you expected dude, 17 year olds fucking suck
>>
>>17635604
>mfw on every board I go I see cuck fantasy
>mfw on /adv/ it's not even fantasy anymore

Jesus Christ
>>
>>17636425
>>17636449

I know, I went against my intuition entering a relationship with her. I did it because she seemed genuinely a good person, also hot af 9/10, but very quickly I began to realize she was a lot more immature than I first thought.

Over the summer it was fine, we spent a lot of time together, did a lot of cool stuff. But once school started up again her attentionspan/maturity dropped by about 50%. I work full time so between my schedule and her school work schedule we only get to see each other about 3-4 times a week for a few hours at a time. Im not big on texting or snapchatting either. With this guy at her work and her being starved of attention, it was all just there and ready.

To clarify to the thread, I truely dont think she did anything with this guy or had been over his house before.

But as anon said
>>17635684

She was responding positively to his advances and at least warming up to the idea of cheating.

Is that solid grounds to break up?
>>
>>17636474

YES. To be honest, you thinking she hasn't cheated already seems to be 100% the product of self-delusion. Those texts were things that people who have already messed around send to each other.

Do you think she would've continued if you hadn't caught her? Obviously. So do yourself a favor: try to see things objectively instead of sugarcoating it to make it less painful. It sucks but it's highly necessary.
>>
>>17635604
>asks her to come over
Implying she's been over before, while you were at work, given her reason
>wishes he was with her to cuddle
Means he's held her in his arms before in bed
>thinking naughty things
Really wanted to bone right then and there, and know she's an easy lay.

Sorry OP, she's cheating on you.
>>
OP dont listen to all these faggots.
Just listen to this shit, shes 17 and has like a 1000 people on snapchat, so she probably gets this shit from guys daily
>>
OP she's clearly in the middle of an on-going thing with this guy, there's no point having a serious relationship with her from now on.
>>
>>17635604
Confront her and you might lose, she will go to him
Confront him instead
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.