[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public Transport Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (228KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1500x600px
>be me
>sitting on the bus chatting it up with mate
>elderly black gentlemen talking on his phone sits next to use
>"you should see these white retarded faggots I'm sitting next to on the bus"
>spaghetti begins
>"one look like a hippopotamus the other got a two foot kike nose"
>he looks at us
>try to laugh it off "haha that's us...."
>"Na hold on imma put you on speakerphone so you can hear just how retarded this faggots are"
>holds his cellphone up to us
>spaghetti pours like a waterfall
>"h-ha."
>silence
>"folk like this ugly fuckin goons should be exterminated"
>gets off the bus and leaves
How are you supposed to handle shit like this? It happens every couple of weeks. If I say anything he'll call me racist and everyone in the bus will whoop my ass, and ignoring it makes me feel like a complete pussy. What do?
>>
I don't think it is wrong to avoid the argument with those people, just stay silent, as long as he doesn't do anything to you except mocking you. it is the consequences of living in this social life nowadays.
>>
get a car

public transportation literally attracts subhumans
>>
Say "shut the fuck up old timer."
>>
Speak in another language, if you're a monolingual cuck then old black guy was right to make fun of you
>>
>>17635551
Someone talking loud and racist shit about how the people in his immediate vicinity are shit because of their race and should be exterminated is so rude they're bordering on crazy. It's super rude, it's essentially asking for a fight, but more than that it's trying, intentionally trying to provoke a confrontation because it's so outrageously rude.

Best plan is to just full-on ignore him, don't give him the satisfaction of reacting to him. If anything, look at him with loathing, like who the fuck acts like that in public, but other than that don't talk to him, don't acknowledge him, whatever you do DO NOT laugh about someone cracking jokes about how you should be put down what the fuck have you no spine or self-respect man wtf
>>
Get some money for a car so you don't have to take the bus all the time. If you're too much of a fuck up to save money for a car then just put on headphones for your ride.
>>
>>17635551
bring some headset with you and use it (eventhough you don't listening anything), because if he know you are not listening to him, there is no point he say it out loud
>>
>>17635637
In major cities theirs really no finical reason to own a car.
>>
>>17635677
Did you even read the post you're replying to? If you want to sit around a bunch of piss-stained crack heads then yes, the bus is for you regardless of your city.
>>
>>17635551

This is what I would do.

"What are you trying to do here man?"

"Are you trying to make me call you a nigger?"

"I'll call you a nigger if you want"

"Nigger"
>>
>>17635551
Just stare at him, stare until he shuts the fuck up
>>
>>17635551
>>"one look like a hippopotamus the other got a two foot kike nose"
kek which one were you OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.