[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (740KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
740KB, 640x1136px
Hi guys I've just woken up and I'm putting the get good grades plan into action wish me luck
>>
What is this plan you talk of, grade guy?
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 640x1136px
I post of the plan to not fuck up anymore and take ops advice to knuckle down again I promised to keep posted I'll post my grades tomorrow to see the changes if there is any I got two weeks till end of quarter
>>
>>17635591
You know what dude, power to you. I will live vicariously through you since I passed school with the bare minimum.
>>
File: image.jpg (536KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
536KB, 3264x2448px
Update: I've made it to third period next period is study hall. I will be giving the information I have on the trigonometry test then as I will also be studying for the test there. Have found it rather difficult to pay attention but that is due to fatigue from the yelling of yesterday. I've only slept 5 hours but spent most of the time I was up planning. Wil post again soon

-Grade guy
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 1136x640px
Alright it's study hall now time for a review for the test. If the angle is positive its counter clockwise if the angle is negative its clockwise. Convenient Point 90:0,1 180:-1,0 270:0,-1 360:1,0. Then we got coterminal angles when it asks for this its usally asking for positive coterminal so you'd add or subtract 360 degrees from the current angle after that you can figure out what the angle you would use for a convenient point Ex:450 degrees
450-360=90 so the convenient point would be 0,1 and r would =1 but when you show the functions you would do it with the original angle so it would be Sin450degrees= 1/1=1
Oh yea also the functions are sin=y/r
Cos=x/r tan=y/x and then csc=r/y sec=r/x and coy=x/y. Now we have the slope stuff Ex:y= 2x when x is less than or equal to 0 so what you would do is put the two points (2,1) and (-2,-1) you would have to choose the second for the statement of x being less than or = to 0 to be true then you find r
R=square root of (-2^2) + (-1^2) that would equal radical 5

Ik how to do the work of the radical is on the bottom you'd just times it on both sides but the reciprocal would just be the number you first got the other way around

Sorry if it all didn't make sense to you but I got this /adv/ will post agian probably after I take the test
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x815px
Update: I have finished the test and feel 100 about it thanks for all the advice guys I'll post the grades when they turn up
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.