[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: latest-4.png (492KB, 353x576px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
492KB, 353x576px
Why should I still mindlessly worship my mother? Sure she clothes and feeds me, but she also criticizes me and my brother pretty hard imo, locks up the controllers to our ps4, won't let me upgrade the pc, and she loves up the sweets since she thinks I'm gonna die of diabetes or some shit.
I know I sound like a young whiny brat but it's getting annoying how she raised me. Her dumb rules, regulations and limitations effectively made me into a weird shut in loser whis lucky to have a girlfriend.
I still love her, but I find her very annoying
> I know I'll get heat for this post
>>
Gotta take the bad with the good mayne. I know how you feel, I've felt the same way before. But it sounds like, despite all of her bullshit, she loves you, which is more than some can say

One day, hopefully, you'll realize that you play a bigger hand in how you turn out than she did. You gotta take responsibility for yourself, young man, otherwise you'll never improve.

Get a job and move out
>>
You know you have to be 18 to post on 4chan, right?
>>
As long as you live under your parents' roof and live on their money, you play by their rules. Simple as that. If you're not okay with it, grow up, get a job and move out.
>>
>>17635476
Funny part is I'm nearing 19
>>17635482
>>17635474
I applied to 40 jobs and counting. I actually put effort into this shot but I keep getting rejected. Do these employers get a kick out of keeping retards like me down?
>>
>>17635499

They get a kick out of keeping their business up by not hiring retards like you. Just a guess.
>>
>>17635499
That's because you don't have any prior work experience. Do you have any friends that can refer you for a position?

Also, check out craigslist and see what trades are hiring. Pursue that.

>inb4excuses
>>
>>17635507
I worked at an urban farm for 2 years
>>17635505
Kek why so rude
>>
>>17635466
Considering you are hopefuly 18, then get a job and buy your own house.

If you are below 18, then fuck off and respect your elders
>>
>>17635512
Yeah that's probably not applicable for working a cash register. Try explaining you're trying to get your foot in the door and you're "hungry"

Or don't, idc
>>
>>17635466
>Why should I still mindlessly worship my mother?
you shouldnt be worshiping a human being at all. or anything for that matter

>Sure she clothes and feeds me
funny trick parents like to use. theyre legally required to do that. you can literally get them arrested if they dont. problem is you dont fully realize this until after theyve suckered you into feeling oh so grateful for their 'generosity'. this means they can get away with affording you a lower quality of life by lowering whats expected on their part.

>but she also criticizes me and my brother pretty hard imo, locks up the controllers to our ps4, won't let me upgrade the pc
okay a healthy amount of criticism is a good thing but from my experience women/moms are fucking retarded so just tell her to stfu if she isnt offereing anything useful. the ps4/pc issue, thats a matter of ownership. if she bought, you have to deal. if not, tell her to stfu and beat the shit out of her if she tries to take it.

>and she loves up the sweets since she thinks I'm gonna die of diabetes or some shit.
just wait this one out and let the problem sort itself out

>I know I sound like a young whiny brat but it's getting annoying how she raised me. Her dumb rules, regulations and limitations effectively made me into a weird shut in loser whis lucky to have a girlfriend.
nah fuck that. there's standards for child bearing that are so universal theyre almost 'objective'. if her style of raising someone doesnt meet those standards of how a child should be raised shes a fucking failure of a parent. its borderline fucking horrifying that not a single one of these fucks in here even acknowledges that theres a such thing a 'bad parent' when stories even today pop up on the news like "child left outside house while parents played pokemon go"
>>
>>17635466
>Why should I still mindlessly worship my mother?
You shouldn't. You take the good, you take the bad, you weigh them fairly, and you decide on the balance.

Should tour opinion of your mother be positive overall? I don't know. Verbal abuse and and smothering do happen from time to time, and are very real problems, but I don't know enough about your case to judge whether or not they are happening here.

>Sure she clothes and feeds me, but she also criticizes me and my brother pretty hard imo
Could you tell us more? What does she say? What do you think is going through her head when she says it?

>locks up the controllers to our ps4, won't let me upgrade the pc,
This is a frustration I know only too well. It was the NES (and later SNES) in my day, but my folks set limits on my play tine too. And then they figured out they could take it away as a form of discipline. Oh, how I HATED it.

>and she loves up the sweets since she thinks I'm gonna die of diabetes or some shit.
Do you have diabetes? Are you at risk for Type 2?

>Her dumb rules, regulations and limitations effectively made me into a weird shut in loser whis lucky to have a girlfriend.
To be frank, I think you're mistaken on this. It sounds to me like your mother took steps to prevent your becoming a shut-in, not to bring it about. Obviously those steps didn't work, but are you certain that your shut-in status doesn't come from elsewhere?

>I still love her, but I find her very annoying
I know that feel, senpai. But the information given doesn't make things look particularly worse than how I was raised.

And looking back, my parents frankly did what they had to do. When I fell for gaming, I fell hard: it was one of only two things I was ever really able to focus on as a child. I hated the limits -I saw them as treating me like a child, never mind the fact that I actually was one- but if left to my own devices, I probably would have gone NEET before that term was ever coined.
>>
>>17635589
>>17635638
She doesn't realize it bit she tends to borderline yell often, and rather sudden. But I guess you're right. I could've has it much worse. At least she put me into a lot of things. Also >>17635589 I'd never say stfu to her for various reasons, besides I heard that if you're a borderline neet you need to respect your parents like gods anyway, which I fail at. Apparently over the years I've gotten rude to her and my other caretakers myself and it's supposedly rubbing off on my brother
>>
>>17635589
>>17635638
She doesn't realize it bit she tends to borderline yell often, and rather sudden. But I guess you're right. I could've has it much worse. At least she put me into a lot of things. Also >>17635589 I'd never say stfu to her for various reasons, besides I heard that if you're a borderline neet you need to respect your parents like gods anyway, which I fail at. Apparently over the years I've gotten rude to her and my other caretakers myself and it's supposedly rubbing off on my brother
>>17635563
I hope that works. But the kicker is we used to sell our produce at a farmers market and I was a cashier for it
>>
Her limitations didn't make you into a loser. Your inability to grow the fuck up did. I had really strict parents. Loving, but strict. "criticizes?" that better be bait. If being critical and getting in the way of video games and junk food is all it is, then uh...wow.
Parental rules suck. Moving out is great.
I lived with my parents for a year after moving out and it was hell, so I kinda get it. I love my parents but we fought a lot. You don't have to mindlessly worship her, but it would be nice if you could see her as a person with flaws and redeeming features who wants the best for you and is doing what she thinks is right.

Also good job picking the whiniest jojo.
>>
>>17636411
do you have a dad? if so youre kinda screwed. if not tell her you have an unlimited bag of shit for her to eat
>>
Act like a child, be treated as a child. Act like an adult, be treated like an adult.
>>
>>17635466
from what youve described, it sounds like youre a fat loser NEET shut-in and she just wants you to improve yourself because she loves you.
>>
>>17635466
this has got to be bait

please, fucking remove yourself from existence, OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.