[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cannabis.jpg (123KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
cannabis.jpg
123KB, 960x576px
I need some advice so I thought I'd make this thread where anyone can ask questions
about drugs and all that is related.

So I have been thinking lately about trying cannabis. It's not legal where I currently live
but I'm thinking of travelling somewhere it is.

I know it can't really kill you but how much damage will it acutally do?

What about a psychosis?

Brain damage?

Cancer?

Is it worth it?

How do you know if you've got good weed or crap?

Any advice helps. Won't trust google since all research is very biased.
>>
All those scientific questions can be answered through google. Look at actual scientific studies and research instead of biased articles full of he said, she said.

As for the is it worth it. Well that's up to you. Why do you want to smoke? What do you hope to gain/achieve out of it? How much and how long do you plan on smoking?

The type of weed totally depends on where you live and what kind of dealer or shop you buy from as well.

In my experience I found that I functioned better if I smoked bad weed that wasn't that strong. It didn't have orange or purple hairs in it and it was full of stems and seeds.
Every time I smoked crappy weed I had this wave of energy where I needed to clean, work out, or do something productive. Smoking weed helped me lose over 100 lbs, get through college with A's and B's, make a ton of friends and get a job during college.
Smoking high end weed on the other hand, made me very drowsy, hungry and unproductive-that's it.

One con I have about smoking is that it made me not give a shit about some things. I wouldnt care if I dented my car, lost a friend or a bf. I literally only got upset when I wasn't able to smoke after a day.
>>
In general op, I'm probably a horrible person to advise you on this because I fucked up a lot as a teenager.

But my rules kept me from actual addiction and they were given to me by a dear relative so I'll share that with you.

Nothing should be injected into your veins.
Nothing smoked in rock form.

That's it. I'd like to add that in my personal experience, I wouldn't recommend overdoing it on acid.

Additionally mushrooms should only be done in the right frame of mind with people that you know well and trust. It makes you see things about people that you may not want to.

Never ever do DMT.

Tldr: weed should be fine just don't drive on any substance.
Best of luck.
>>
can anyone help me with some meds i can take to improve my daily life?
>>
>>17635399
I thought I'd try and see what effect it'd have on me before deciding how to use it.
Guess mostly to take away stress and relax.

>>17635401
Gonna try and remeber those rules. They seem pretty wise to me.

Thanks alot for these posts. This is just the type of advice I need.
>>
>>17635416
Alot of people don't get enough vitamins and shit so maybe just go to the doc and get and check
up to see if you're missing anything.

Used to get sick alot but started eating multi-vitamins and getting daily walks. And that kinda
did it for me.
>>
>>17635426
We vet more than enough vitamins from the food we eat. The only reason why most people believe the vitamin meme is because some idiot scientist in the 70's was trying to find the cure for death and thought through a huge surplus of vitamins in our body we would live forever and even be immune to things like cancer. He ironically died of cancer
>>
>>17635371
It might seem counter intuitive, but you probably wont want the most potent weed. For a first time user even a little hit can be too much and give you an unenjoyable experience...
>>
>>17635401
>Never ever do DMT

I agrer with everything you said but this. Not only is DMT amazing and inconsequential, its also naturally occurring in your brain. Its hard to come by but if you get the chance and youre inclined, try it.

Oh yeah, i guess it is the most illegal drug there is, but not for any good reason.
>>
>>17635438
Ok maybe it's just the placebo effect playing then and I'm okay with that.
>>
>>17635439
Okay. Guess it's better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17635440
Yeah prolly won't mess around with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.