[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does one get a boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (381KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
381KB, 1080x1920px
So how does one get a boyfriend?
>>
post your snap we can be long distance
>>
>>17635364
I don't have one.
>>
>>17635339
Tinder if you want a new boyfriend every week, regular dating sites if you want free dinners regularly.

Don't be autistic when you're approached by a guy.

Post your pic?
>>
>>17635370
idk I just want someone to hang out and hold hands with.

And I legit have an asperger diagnosis. Super mild, really on the border of high-functioning and not having it at all, but it still kinda shows. I don't have a sense of normality.

What kind of a pic? I don't have any recent/decent ones.
>>
>>17635375
are you in australia? i'll be your hand holding boyfriend.
>>
>>17635412
I'm literally as far away from Australia as physically possible without leaving the planet.
>>
>>17635339
how about starting to look around you ? to the people you already knew
>>
>>17635444
What about them?
>>
have sex with a man
>>
>>17635447
date your friend
>>
>>17635450
That doesn't work. They leave when it's over.
>>
>>17635453
I'm straight and my only male friends are my two friends' boyfriends.
>>
>>17635458
Ask your friends to hook you up with one of their boyfriends friends.
>>
File: 1455148668054.gif (997KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
1455148668054.gif
997KB, 600x603px
We can't really answer if you don't show us a pic.

Generic advice: Be yourself, be honest, go out and look, treat yourself and the guy with respect. There's no shortage of autist weebs.

Minnesota? I'll be your bf ok :^)
>>
>>17635454
The do better sex.
>>
>>17635462
this one sounds okay
>>
>>17635462
I'll have to ask. The guy who isn't antisocial might have other friends.

>>17635463
You never told me what kind of a picture.

I'm in Europe.

>>17635465
How?
>>
>>17635470
full body pic, we need to know what we're dealing with
>>
>>17635470
>I'm in Europe.
this OP guy 27 y.o. single lives in Europe too >>17633645
>>
File: image.jpg (548KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548KB, 960x1280px
>>17635473
I do usually brush my hair, I just wanted to show someone the dress I got.
>>
>>17635470
>I'm in Europe.

>tfw can't say LONDON anymore

M I L A N
I
L
A
N
>>
>>17635491
should be incredibly easy for you. Laugh, smile, stay pretty. Go to a bar and wait for the bees to be attracted to your honey.

You're a very pretty girl, and you have a lovely body. Any man would be lucky to hae you
>>
>>17635491

Assuming this is you in the pic
You're cute and quite hot desu, but please don't let that shit get to your head and act all snobby.

Wtf is going on in Europe? Are all the males fags?
>>
File: 1450684348639.jpg (43KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1450684348639.jpg
43KB, 473x704px
>>17635339
depends on what kind of bf you want
>>
>>17635498
I don't like doing that. It's not about sex or just getting someone for the night that you'll never see again.

>>17635502
It's not about getting them to come. Guys aren't picky about that.

It's about making them stay.
>>
>>17635491
You have a nice body and (with some makeup and brushed hairs) also a nice face.
Literally just walk into a bar and flirt with a guy. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1473042959020s.jpg (3KB, 83x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473042959020s.jpg
3KB, 83x125px
>>17635504
>>
>>17635509
>It's about making them stay
don't be boring. don't be a bitch. find someone nice.
there, solved.
>>
>>17635509
I never said to fuck them. But to meet guys you have to get out of your house. Bars are a great place to at least see what's out there.

My parents more or less met at a bar. They've been together for 25 years, happily, mostly.

Or don't idc
>>
>>17635510
Guys aren't picky about one night stands. You'll get one just by not resisting it.

But he won't give his number and he won't text back.

>>17635513
I don't think I'm a bitch.

How do I know if I'm boring?
>>
>>17635491
makes perfect sense now. Other dudes must be trolling lol
>>
Where you from in yurop op? Ill be your bf :^) I'm in east Germany.
>>
>>17635509

>It's about making them stay.
Identify what's making them leave. Lack of communication? Too much communication? High/low expectations (this includes clinginess)? Self-esteem issues?

We can't tell you what the fix is, if we don't know the problem. And you should know the problem far better than we do. If you don't, can you tell us your typical relationship (however short) with a guy?
>>
>>17635516
Won't a guy get mad if you don't put out after he's invested the whole night in talking to you?
>>
>>17635517
>How do I know if I'm boring
do you have an hobby? something to talk about? something you are passionate about? stuff you like to do? a goal to pursue? can you at least hold a conversation and crack few jokes?

If the answer is no to everyone of those, then you are boring.
>>
>>17635522
depends on the guy, I can't believe I'm saying this but if you are interested in someone for something more than a quick fuck, then make him take you out a couple of times and hang out with him a few days before letting him fuck you.
Unless that's me, in that case just fuck me without saying a word.
>>
>>17635520
>what's making them leave

The sun rising, waking up and deciding to go home?

That has been my typical relationship with a guy. Going out, meeting a guy, going to his place, I leave in the morning. If I didn't get his number, I'll never hear of him again. If I did, he won't text back.

It took me a few times to learn that that method doesn't work. Haven't done it for years now and I have no idea what else to do.
>>
File: 1472013633064.jpg (158KB, 656x656px) Image search: [Google]
1472013633064.jpg
158KB, 656x656px
>>17635491
>the light has gone out but i still work, comrade
>>
>>17635522

1) So what, it's his problem if he gets mad. Noone should feel pressured to fuck anyone else, simply because they taled to that person.
2) The good ones won't mind, the ones that will mind will be the ones that only care about the sex (so no relationship).

>>17635530

Don't go to his place (or if you do, don't go with the intention to fuck him). Tell him you can't (period, studying/test, meeting family next day, etc.), but you do want to meet him again.

Don't rely on the burst of hormones you get when you meet someone new and interesting, take your time to get to know the person for more than a few days, let that burst die down, and get a slightly less subjective look on the person.

P.S.: I'm not a youngling anymore, and I don't know the dating culture. This is simply what I recommend with my experience.
>>
>>17635524
I read a lot of nonfiction, usually about history, and I know a lot of completely random historical facts. I'm not sure what being able to hold a conversation includes but I do my best to not interrupt people and call attention to it if someone's getting ignored.

>>17635527
>make him

How???!
>>
>>17635536
So he won't get mad?

That all sounds like a really convenient way to get your nose broken. Or raped.
>>
>>17635537
>I read a lot
then find someone who reads
>How???!
LITERALLY ask for his number, DON'T have sex with him the same night you meet the guy, CALL HIM and just be friends with him for a few days.
>>17635541
>That all sounds like a really convenient way to get your nose broken. Or raped.
where the fuck do you live and where the fuck do you meet these guys?
>>
>>17635339
You will get one soon enough, you might even find one at work (unless you are a NEET) Then in that case ask a friend if they could help.
>>
>>17635522
get mad? no. I think some guys, at least the ones worth their salt, the ones who actually like you, will be fine with taking things slow, and having a meaningful sexual relationship.Trial and error buddy, gl
>>
>>17635541
You really do have low-grade aspergers don't you?
>>
>>17635545
The bar. That's why I don't go there anymore.

Demanding a date by withholding sex doesn't sound like a smart idea. A good guy won't tolerate being manipulated and leaves, a bad guy won't tolerate playing games and smashes your face in.

>>17635546
Most of my co-workers are guys. Some of them are nice. I don't know what to do.
>>
Accept one of the many offers you are given if a girl. If you're a fag go to a gay bar.
>>
>>17635541

He might get mad, but if he does, he has noone to blame but himself. But the vast, VAST majority of sane people won't (think 99% of the population). Getting mad because one didn't get laid is a somewhat childish thing to do. Like getting mad because you didn't get your favorite toy.
Raped? No. Absolutely not. You're not in Saudi Arabia, are you? Or Turkey? Even in those places, it's extremely unlikely.
>>
>>17635549
I did warn you.

I don't have a sense of normality like people are supposed to. Everyone else seems to just instinctively know what is and isn't normal, and I don't have that, so I go by trial and error.
>>
Do you get laid frequently OP? Where do you meet the guys you get laid with if you do?
>>
Oh jesus. Just figure it out. You're so fucking dumb and frustrating to talk to it's unbelievable.
>>
>>17635553
Of course you flirt with them, just ask for their txt or kik or snapchat or somthing. And talk to them over text like how you would in a relationship
>>
>>17635556
There was just a thing in the news about a bunch of foreign sports players (I don't remember the sport or where they were from) being convicted of a gang rape of a local girl.

She had willingly went with them to their hotel room and they raped her there.

I've heard guys at work talk about it, how she had it coming because she ought to have known she's not going to go there to play chess.
>>
>>17635553
>Demanding a date by withholding sex doesn't sound like a smart idea
find a nice guy and just hang out with him, then have sex, it's that easy.
>Most of my co-workers are guys. Some of them are nice.
"god I'm starving,I'm gonna take something to eat. Hey anon, want to come with me?"
>>
>>17635558
Not anymore. I don't like it.

It used to be the bar, though. I've explained how it went.

>>17635561
But flirting is a promise of sex. You can't offer someone something with zero intention to deliver and expect them to be fine with it.
>>
>>17635573
Why not have sex though? Just make sure you sre on the pill or he has a condom on
>>
>>17635569
It's not an office. We have a break room and everyone has a packed lunch. Asking someone to go to lunch at the same time with you isn't a date, guys do that to each other all the time.
>>
>>17635564

The guys at work are saying that the female in question should've known that there was a motive for them inviting her to the hotel. They're not being kind, agreed, but their train of thought does have merit (even when they can't express it properly).

>>17635573

>But flirting is a promise of sex.
No, it isn't. It's lighthearted stimulation of sexual and happiness hormones. It is an indication that the people involved might be willing to have sex, but by no means is it a promise or commitement to it. I flirt all the time. Regardless of whether or not I'm in a relationship, if I want to screw, if I find them attractive, etc. Because it's playing around, making people happier (including myself).
>>
>>17635564
>>17635573
>But flirting is a promise of sex
it's not though, what the fuck, it's a normal human interaction that may or may not lead two human beings to go out together, never see each other again or just becoming friends. Then comes the sex.
>>17635577
then just eat your packed lunch with someone and make conversation with them

god you are dumb OP, maybe that's why you don't have a bf.
>>
>>17635576
Because he'll leave once he got what he wanted. I've tried that.

>>17635579
So I shouldn't be scared of being raped or assaulted while toying with a guy, despite of the fact that it does happen to girls who try to play games?
>>
>>17635583
If a packed lunch and conversation at work is all it takes, then by your standards I already have a boyfriend.
>>
>>17635586
Have you tried dating before sex? And hugging the guy. To anwser the question about how you will date without money is just go on a walk with him around town and talk about yourself.
>>
>>17635588
>If a packed lunch and conversation at work is all it takes
HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP:
YOU HAVE TO TALK WITH PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES, GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER, THEN ASK TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEM AND EVENTUALLY GET TO DATING IF THERE'S CHEMISTRY. THEN YOU CAN FUCK THEM.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MOVIE? YOU CAN'T EVEN BLAME ASPERGERS FOR BEING THIS OBLIVIOUS
I'm done. Good luck.
>>
>>17635588
OP, it's becoming more and more apparent as to why you don't have a boyfriend. You're very annoying to talk to. You come off as being foolish and childlike. You seem like you don't actually want advice. You're probably a little nuts too.
>>
>>17635595
Shit OP, you made this guy go all caps mode. you broke him, and he was just trying to help. I hope you're happy
>>
>>17635594
I'm still a bit muddy about how to GET a date.

>>17635595
>>17635596
>>17635598
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17635602

>How to get a date
"Hey, I like you and I want to get to know you better. Do you want to go out to dinner/movies/walk with me this friday (or whatever day works for both of you. Don't be afraid to ask)?" When/if he says yes "Here's my number, could you give me yours as well? See you on friday (or whatever day)."
Then do what you said, get to know the guy, evaluate him as a person, and how compatible he is with you, how much you think you two click.

>>17635586
Flirting and playing games are two different things, and no, girls playing games usually don't get raped either (they probably increase the chances, but nowhere near a guarentee).
>>
>>17635608
Okay.

I have no idea how to apply that to my situation.
>>
>>17635613
>I have no idea how to apply that to my situation.

literally how
that advice was universally applicable
>>
>>17635613

Which part?
Playing games means indicating that you will go to their room if they buy you expensive jewelry. If they help you with a difficult task. If they let you cry on their shoulder, explaining how great they are. And then refusing to do whatever it was that you indicated they might get in return (usually affection and/or sex). Essentially taking everything they offer (and yes, listening to someone complain is offering support) without recompensation.
Flirting is smiling, borderline inapropriate touching, covert/partial arousal of the other person, usually using words, but sometimes also body language. Teasing back and forth, without promising anything (directly or indirectly).
>>
>>17635375
Same. Just don't tell people in early relationships because it gets them thinking the worst case scenario.
>>
I got no advice but You're from Finland aren't you?
>>
>>17635623
We have irregular shifts, he might not have the same shift as me and might be asleep at that point.

I'd have to wait until I find a weekend when we're both having the same shift and it'll be creepy if I planned it beforehand.

>>17635626
If he talks to me all night and we both know he expects sex in return, I don't see the difference.
>>
>>17635636

Just because he expects/wants sex, doesn't mean that you talking to him is a validation and acceptance of his expectations.
Don't promise anything. Talking to someone else doesn't mean that you want to bone them. The difference is that in talking, you're already giving back something (your opinion, your way of thinking, your values, as well as the same effort), whereas in playing games, its one side taking something without reciprocial effort (letting them move the heavy furniture, with only a "thanks, bye!" in return)

Just... gah, this would take a month-long conversation, and I'd need some insight into your way of thinking to really help.

>I'd have to wait until I find a weekend when we're both having the same shift and it'll be creepy if I planned it beforehand.
That's why I said "(or whatever day works for both of you. Don't be afraid to ask)" earlier. work it out so it works for BOTH of you. Also, planning it beforehand, simply signals that you like him a lot. Whether or not that is creepy is a matter of taste and continuity. If you keep thinking about him like that for months on end=creepy. IF you do it for a few weeks=endearing.
>>
be interesting.
get invested in your hobbies.
find someone that you actually have things in common and not just someone that thought you were hot and that's the only reason they want to hang out with you.
>>
>>17635655
I don't even know what to ask him out for.
>>
Just a question OP. How many guys have you slept with and how many relationships have you had?
>>
>>17635662
"I think you're an interesting person and I want to get to know you better/want to see if we could date." Literally something you can say that will indicate that you want to go on a date without promising anything.
>>
Be nonconformist.
Most bitches are really self-aware of how they're perceived and heavily adjust their behavior based on that.

If you simply don't give a fuck, develop your style, and be yourself in spite of what anybody thinks of you, you'll certainly be able to find a quality boyfriend.

It feels horrible for men to feel like they're around a social chameleon doesn't really know what it wants out of life, and is ready to backstab people to improve their social standing.

TL;DR: Be yourself and give less of a fuck about how people perceive you
>>
>>17635339

treat him like a man.

>tfw literally 99% of women emasculate men they date.
>>
>>17635687
What does that even mean?
>>
>>17635694

think about it.

If you are dating a guy would you like him treating you like one of his drinking buddies or like a woman?

Do the same with men but the other way.

instawin
>>
>>17635706
No. Still doesn't ring a bell.
>>
>>17635708

at least you are not alone.

Buy a cat or better a dozen. Dont forget to talk to them and refer to yourself as mummy while doing so
>>
>>17635687
There must be a story here. Did a girl make fun of you? Did she hurt your feelings? Did your manhood retract?
>>
>>17635713
I don't want to do that.

I just really don't know what you mean. I've never had guys in my life and I don't know how they treat each other.
>>
>>17635721

no you should act like a woman be cute dress up smell nice let him be nice to you.

Act like you need a man in your life, dont buy into this "Im independent woman" bs. Act like you need his skills, insights and toughness to be better woman.

Dont know how to describe it in examples but think about it for awhile and you will figure out something.
>>
>>17635720
>Did a girl make fun of you?
no
Did she hurt your feelings?
no
Did your manhood retract?
no

you must be one of those women men avoid like a poison you are.
>>
>>17635721
>>17635727
He literally just means, let him be the man, let him protect you and fix things for you and don't get upset when he wants to step in to help you or pay for things.

On a subconscious level, it doesn't feel like a win when your gf wants to pay for her own dinner when you're out, it feels like she's not that invested.
>>
>>17635727
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>I need a damsel-in-distress to perpetually tell me that I'm a big strong manly man
What an insecure little bitchboy.
>>
>>17635498
>>17635502
>>17635510
jesus beta white knighting christ you guys are pathetic

>>17635491
youre a pump and dump. here's your problem. your face. and youre sort of fat. lose like 10 lbs or 4 kilos or whatever it is. maybe a bit more. then youll be competitve with girls with more feminine bodies. you look pretty cute for no make up but a bit bland and somewhat retarded/autistic (youre obviously northern european so thats probably why). basically you need to resort to some low pathetic tactics to keep someone attracted to you like dying your hair or getting tattoos
>>
>>17636200
oh and be less boring. i know its 4chan but reading your responses is literally like reading a well programmed auto response
>>
>>17636200
I think you're just a misogynist lol. but ok, u do u buddy
>>
>>17635339
Plz be my ai gf
>>
And the award for "Most Unattractive Post of the Day" goes to >>17636200. >>17636200, please claim your prize by 5 PM.

This is my first post in the thread, I have no dog in this fight, but the sort of person who unironically writes things like "white knight", "pump and dump" and "your face looks somewhat retarded/autistic" has no business giving advice or telling anybody else off for their behavior.
>>
>>17636222
>please claim your prize by 5 PM
where at?

> "white knight"
okay two of those werent that bad but >>17635498 is pretty pathetic.
> "pump and dump"
r u srs. she basically called herself that when she described the situation from her perspective.
> "your face looks somewhat retarded/autistic"
literally no discernible personality/emotion from her posts/body language in pic. she can get sex cause shes attractive but she apparently cant keep them around. theres an obvious issue with her soical skills/personaltiy

>>17636215
nope.
>>
these fucking bait threads lul
>>
File: 928365.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>this thread
Jesus Christ OP, listen to people.
>>
Lower your standards.

Fuck boyfriends. I'd rather be single than be with an uggo or manlet or scrub.

>>17635491

Definition of 5/10.
>>
>>17636200
I do dye my hair (it's naturally blonde) and I'm trying to get to 52 kilos right now, being like 58-60 in the pic.
>>
>>17636282
nah at least a 6 in this pic. body is a 7. with better lighting, or makeup face could go up to 7+ imo.

OP it really all depends on how you come across to guys. if you can convey friendliness through body language and speech, it will be easy. if you are quiet, never smile, and frown a lot, it will be difficult.

but just keep trying to meet new people and speak to new people, make new friends etc. i'm sure you'll meet a guy you click with

where in europe roughly? :P
>>
>>17636296
Weight-wise you're fine. You aren't "sort of fat", you're fine. Your current body type is perfectly attractive, and more importantly, it's healthy. I don't mean ***healthy*** the way some people use the term, as a euphemism for "a little overweight" -- I mean that going off your waist-to-hip ratio, your apparent body fat percentage, and so on, you'll never experience any health problems as a result of your current weight and losing much more weight might be a little hard on your body. Not extremely hard, but a little.

It's entirely your choice, but you need to think about why you want to do it and who exactly you're hoping to impress.
>>
>>17636296
that seems like a good target weight. but your stomach area could be a bit off putting. if youre fucking guys that are 8/10 or higher youre not hot enough to keep them around sorry. also, i was too busy staring at dem titties to notice you have short hair. a lot of guys dont like that so id suggest growing it out. honestly you sound to be a bit smart than your average normy with the way you type and all. this usually reads as really fucking boring. do you ever keep talking to the guys you meet/fuck? do you friendzone them?
>>
>>17636317
Eastern/Northern.

I have a problem with talking too much, but I try not to overdominate the conversation and not derail interesting subjects.
>>
>>17635491
You're not pretty, but you're not ugly neither, why is it hard again? tldr
>>
>>17636326
>You aren't "sort of fat", you're fine
yeah she is. the straps to her top are literally sinking in it you blind fuck.
>>
>>17636327
I don't really understand the whole standard attractiveness thing. I don't find guys with muscles or sporty clothes or who fixate on cars or money that attractive.

This guy I used to have a huge crush on was basically covered with pockmarks and acne scars, had mismatched pupils (one bigger than the other), dyed hair, black leather trench coats, PTSD and EDNOS. He turned me down.

I don't have any male friends. The guys who disappear from my life have done it from their own accord.
>>
>>17636351
Healthy women are supposed to have a certain amount of body fat, idiot. A layer of subcutaneous fat in women (that's the fat that's directly under the skin, what you're reacting to in her picture) is an indication of health. That's just flatly true. I'm not some fat-acceptance, "HEALTHY AT ANY SIZE" zealot, but what you're reacting to is not a problem, and it does not need to be corrected, it's SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. Stop posting when you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>17636360
im just trying to diagnose. if you were banging really good looking dudes it definitely is an attractiveness thing. but since thats not the case the default is your personality. care to explain whats typically said when you get rejected? im honestly sorta have a hard time believing you cant even type a guy around even if he's just faking it for sex

>>17636375
nigga stfu. we arent cavemen anymore. if she needs to eat more to feed her little spawn she can. however we live in the modern world where we have a large amount of control over how much fat we have. should could afford to lose a decent bit more while still being healthy. hence >>17636296 that fucking post right there
>>
>>17636429
I don't go to bars anymore, the whole pump-and-dump -thing wasn't fun.

I was 16 and he was 17 (same class, he was held back a year), and he just explained he's not in the right place in life and wasn't that into me.
>>
>>17636445
wat how old are you? that guys response is legitmate. if youre fucking 18 or 19 or something its perfectly possible for to just be unlucky and the guys you meet just dont click with you. this timeline seems a bit fucked desu. this guy youve been describing seems a bit distant in the past, then you got pounded and grounded for a while, then you decided you want a bf, now here? whats your end like? are you even emotionally invested in any of the guys you meet? like it seems like you werent even 'dating' ANY of these guys and i cant even fathom the possibility of that desu senpai
>>
>>17636429
You're not getting it. Christ. Let me put it really clearly for you.

Women naturally carry more fat than men do. The female body is designed that way. It naturally carries a little subcutaneous fat (which, incidentally, is what makes women's bodies look softer and men's more angular). The ideal female body fat percentage is a little higher than the male one, and not all of that is carried in the breasts etc: some is deposited under the skin, all over the body.

Yes, women probably evolved to carry a little extra fat because of the rigors of pregnancy and childbirth etc, but that does not mean that that's the only purpose of that layer of subcutaneous fat, because the body's various systems are all tied into each other, very messily. Even if they're not planning on becoming pregnant, women with a healthy distribution of subcutaneous fat have better-functioning metabolisms, immune systems, and so on.

In other words, you're telling her to compromise her health for the sake of her appearance (and frankly, if a minimal and completely natural layer of fat reads as a physical flaw to you, it's because you've been taught to fetishize extreme thinness; that shit ain't natural).

If that's what she wants to do, then that's fine, people make suboptimal health choices for questionable reasons all the time, but don't you dare tell her it's healthy or even harmless. No, losing 6 kilos or so won't ruin her health by any means, but in an ideal world it wouldn't be something she'd feel the need to do.
>>
>>17636497
I'm 20. I tried going to bars a lot when I was 18, and then gave up on that since nothing came of it.

I've never had a real boyfriend.
>>
File: 1450480804882.jpg (56KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450480804882.jpg
56KB, 290x200px
>>17635491
kinda remind me of an uglier Pam from the Office
Pam is 6.5/7
>>
>>17635339
show attraction to a guy you like, introduce yourself to him heck even ask him out on a date. No offense but women can get a bf much easier than a guy. There are two ugly girls in one of my classes who are always talking about their bf's.
>>
be my gf plz
t. finland
>>
>>17636505
okay

>>17636511
let me get this straight. for a few months to a year or so. you go to bars, meet a guy, fuck him that night, then what? you text him the next day and he's like literally like "lol whos this" or its something like "i dont want anything else sorry" i think its your personality to be honest. besides the guy you liked when you were 16 NO ONE has given you reasons? youre not really giving a lot of info to help whoever get insight into your problem ya know. could even be you dont open up enough
>>
>>17636549
I have no idea what you want to hear.

I don't know what it takes for a guy to like you.
>>
>>17636560
guys are different and like different things. look at your pic and read your 'ratings' theyre all different. some dudes think your ugly some think your gf worthy. that said we know NOTHING of your personality, you said ONE guy said the timing was off but what about the others? this is making me think you have personality issues or behavior problems or some shit
>>
>>17636575
There haven't been others. He was the only male friend I've had who wasn't someone else's boyfriend.
>>
>>17636581
holy shit lmao. what about all the guys you fucked? you literally didnt keep in touch with ANY of them? guys dont hit on you and talk to them for a while before the 'drop' you? like none of this makes sense, i feel like i deserve see to your boobs for being so patient with you.
>>
>>17636608
I'm sorry, but that's about it. I tried to establish a fwb sort of thing with one of them, and he was like "yeah, cool", but nothing came of it.
>>
>>17636629
youre boring. try being more interesting.

also
>I tried to establish a fwb sort
that kinda sorta isnt a bf if you didnt know. you may be retarded as well
>>
>>17636637
I know, but beggars aren't choosers.

What can you do to not be boring?
>>
whatever you do, don't jump the gun too quick. this girl I am really into that I met about 4 days ago/hooked up with already wants us to be something and her going at such a fast pace is kinda turning me off from the whole thing. keep it mellow and play it cool, I guess.
>>
>>17635491

Go to any shitskin country, like mine. You will have boyfriends by the thousands. I find you very CUTE and that's only because you're European.

Seriously. I don't know how you Yurops feel about latinos in general, but I guess the feeling must be mutual.

I personally would handhold the fuck out of you every single day.
>>
>>17636652
make jokes, talk shit, do interesting stuff and talk about it. try new things. be engaged. you have this robotic emotionless vibe sorta. if people in real life are telling you youre kinda off and 'weird' you may want to get checked for the sperg. but if not you just might be boring. still waiting on the boobs
>>
>>17636676
I've been DIAGNOSED with the sperg.

I do tell jokes and funny stories, but I don't know if they're actually funny or if people just laugh to be polite.
>>
>>17636715
oh boy you should have been upfront about that. i literally dont know. find another sperg?
>>
>>17636733
spergs are very rarely attracted to other spergs, because most of them have niche interests and hobbies that don't coincide

t. sperg
>>
why do you want a boyfriend?

knowing _why_ you want a boyfriend and what you want a boyfriend for will probably be helpful in suggesting how to meet, get, and keep one.
>>
>>17636814
I want a hug.

idk why but girls won't do.
>>
File: 1474695337712.jpg (68KB, 804x610px) Image search: [Google]
1474695337712.jpg
68KB, 804x610px
>>17635339
The same way you get a girlfriend

Ask somebody out.
>>
File: 1401031940438.jpg (92KB, 960x813px) Image search: [Google]
1401031940438.jpg
92KB, 960x813px
I live in the United States, and, unlike some of the fools in this thread, I am aware that the rules of flirting here are a bit different from the rules of flirting in Europe. I think this might be one of the reasons why there's so much frustration in this thread. I would recommend that you start with a guy you are interested in. If you're not interested in any of the guys at work, then don't waste your time with them and start looking outside your workplace. There has to be at least one guy in your city whom you can look at and think, "he's cute."

Next, find the right scenario in which to approach him. Any time when he's alone (and not in some place where you need to be quiet and/or you're in a hurry) works.

Now, make small talk. Ask him about himself and tell him about yourself. Talk about things like jobs, school (if applicable), interests, hobbies, etc. Keep in mind that you can find another person fascinating even if you don't have the same interests, but don't be afraid to end the conversation if it isn't going anywhere. Once you understand how to approach people, it's not that hard to try again with someone else.

It seems to me that one of your biggest issues (and the other big reason for the frustration here) is your ability to interact with other people, especially strangers. Unfortunately, the specifics of this problem can't really be addressed unless I can see what you're like when you're not behind a keyboard. People tend to have personalities while typing that are different from their personalities while they're speaking (if that makes sense). Unless you have a Skype account and you're willing to share it, I'm afraid there's not much I can do for you here.

Good luck!
>>
>>17636998
There's a guy at work. We've gotten to the point of sharing stories about our dogs, which is pretty intimate.
>>
>>17636215
>offer genuine criticism
>lol i fink u hate women buddy
Kill yourself, my dude. Jesus, what is happening to this site?
>>
>>17635425
then i guess i can't be your hand holding boyfriend. sorry anon, good luck. i still love you
>>
>>17635491
Bullshit.
Fucking bait, sage.
>>
>>17637067
Wow. You really do need help. I'm sorry, but you need a lot more than miscellaneous advice from a bunch of anonymous idiots on the Internet. Don't they have programs for mentally challenged people where you live? You would probably benefit from having someone to work one-on-one with you. Is there not some sort of therapist you could talk to at all?
>>
>>17636215
kys beta fagit

not the other guy btw

>>17635491
>>17636200
this pretty much. OP doesn't look to great.
def needs to lose some weight, particularly in the face.

fucking comb you hair too, or get a haircut, FUCK. looks nasty as shit.

also, don't expect to get anyone other than beta numales like you see posting in this thread.
You are the type of girl who guys don't want.

You don't look bad, you just don't have that stigma. Kind of like how blonde chick automatically get a .75 point boost, even if the rest of their features don't match it.
>>
>>17635491
Well, I didn't read all the thread, but reached this post. You're a solid 8/10 for me, in everything, face and body.

My tip is that you have 1st to try to meet more people. Don't care about they stay or go soon, because you only can see if they will stay with time. Be yourself, if you're inscure, show just your normie hobbies, and show the deeper ones to the guy you would like to call "special".

This is not a hunting. The feel you can give "hunting" guys is what can make them go backwards and end far away from you.

Usually people uses his school or college to meet people of their same interest, but it applies to every hobby you have.

Just patience and calm, and try to enjoy the ride of knowing people for first time.
>>
>>17635491
you certainly don't have any problems in the looks department as long as you get a guy with the right tastes

I think the most important thing is to go to public events and talk with people. Talking is the hardest part though, at large events patience will almost always reward you with an easy topic of conversation with someone.

You can afford to be picky for now so don't worry too much, if you want a long term partner and not just a fuckm8 then focus on whether they're interested in you for things other than just your looks. Even putting less effort into your looks until your relationship has developed can be a big help.

What kind of things are you interested in? Are you smart? Creative? Ambitious? Open up to him slowly about things in order to develop your relationship. Balance personal time and together time and try to relax.
>>
>>17635339
>>17635491
Pls get me
>>
>tfw no sperg gf.
>>
File: 1417989223278.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1417989223278.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>
im from helsinki finland pls be my gf
>>
>>17635491
Where are you from? I can invite you to a dinner if you're close and you want.
>>
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL UP JESUS CHRIST
>>
File: glass-of-water.jpg (117KB, 515x396px) Image search: [Google]
glass-of-water.jpg
117KB, 515x396px
>>17640467
>>
Second, but can anyone give me an answer other than online dating ffs? I've tried it 8 times now, with having never met anyone all that interesting off it, and the concept of online dating just creeps me out due to it being so artificial and set up.

I'm not attractive but I'm not ugly either. My average score is about 5.5-6/10.
>>
1. Be a straight girl or a gay guy.
2. Pay attention to any guys who look at you a lot.
3. Approach them, make conversation, laugh at funny things they say, touch their arm
4. Mention something you want to do, and invite them along
???
5. PROFIT
>>
>>17635339
Real men love Jesus Christ. No one can ever understand true love, the true love we all seek in our lives, if they never know what God had done for them to be saved. It is incredible, and I firmly believe no goodness can come from anyone without the humbling, compassionate, everlasting love from the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost!
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.