[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and my best friend, all of us are really close.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: t3_53noq3.jpg (716KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
t3_53noq3.jpg
716KB, 1600x1098px
My girlfriend and my best friend, all of us are really close. I notice that she always gets bitchy and sad whenever she hasn't seen him for a few days or so. It's like she needs to see him every once in awhile to be consistently happy. She also copies a lot of his mannerisms and things like that, and just emulates him in general.

I guess I'm just paranoid that she respects him more than me or something. Am I just tripping or is this something to be concerned about?
>>
>>17635337
I'd also be concerned if I was you. Have you brought this up with her?
>>
>>17635342

I know shes not fucking him or anything because we always see him together, and we live together.

I haven't brought it up to her though because I know it will start a really bad fight :/
>>
File: 1473228232253.jpg (88KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473228232253.jpg
88KB, 633x758px
>>17635349
You need to communicate with her and calmly explain your point of view. If she gives you shit for it then I suggest you start preparing for plan b.
>>
>>17635361

Yeah, I wouldn't break up with her over something this minor... so yeah, no thanks on plan b
>>
>>17635369
Well you should still be concerned if she defends her friend more than you. Just talk to her and see how it goes.
>>
>>17635349
>I know it will start a really bad fight :/
explain please.

Are you afraid you won't be able to articulate what you see without it coming off accusatory or you know she will defend him and confirm your fear she prefers him? Since this guy is your best friend has he ever talked about your gf or made comments in anyway that makes you uncomfortable or is it all her?
>>
>>17635410

Well I looked at her phone once and she was saying things like how much she cares about him and was sad to see him sad and how seeing him happy makes her happy. They seem to talk a lot.

But yeah, she talks about him a lot. He doesn't really talk about her that much to me but he is a very smart guy and I know he's not talking to many other girls. He doesn't really talk about girls much at all unless hes been drinking.

I feel like she admires him more than me. Like she looks up to him and not me in the same way.
>>
>>17635421
was she telling him how much she cares or telling someone else?

Not sure it's only admiration but a full blown crush on the guy and good thing for you your friend either doesn't pick up on it or respects you enough not to reciprocate. However, if she is telling him shit like she's happy if he's happy and he rolls with it then he knows she is an adoring fan. There will always be some guy that is richer, smarter, better looking, etc but love usually trumps all that and no reason to worry, that is, if your gf is committed. If she is she would stop herself but doesn't sound like it. Why can't you try to back off hanging with your friend a bit and see how she reacts?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.