[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-m1.jpg (236KB, 732x473px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-m1.jpg
236KB, 732x473px
I did something amazingly stupid.
>a few months back I came home and kissed my roommate
>now we've concluded we're bi.
>Total month of awkwardness and acceptance >started dating
and we've now been dating for 5 months.
It's all secret bc we're both from small villages where people are highly homophobic and racist. >I'm in a frat
>we've got rules on being with people and eventually had to tell them I was dating someone bc I couldnt keep up with the rules and I didn't want to cheat...
>told them I dated my other room mate who's a girl.
All went well till one of my friends told a girl who does the same sport as her. She says she isn't very active but knowing her she will talk to her now she knows. I know im in shit lvl 3000 how do I even begin to fix this.
>>
>>17635322
When do you get to the part that's stupid?

Either the two of you are legitimately bi or you're just experimenting or you're sexually confused.

In any case it is nobody's business but yours, and nobody particularly cares. Relax. Explore the adventure until it takes a clear shape and then get on with your life.
>>
>>17635357
The problem is it'll get out now. and unfortunately i don't have the luxury to say people don't care bc if it comes to either my hometown friends or parents i'm legit gonna be shunned.
>>
>>17635392
ya dun goofd
plain and simple
you are 99% just going through a phase

just know that itll all end soon : ^ )
>>
>>17635398
It could be a phase but it's a long one if so, we've been dating for 5 months and I'm still 100% for it.
but anyway even if its a phase i've done good even harder bc everyone will think im gay when i know for sure im 100% not
>>
>we've got rules on being with people and eventually had to tell them I was dating someone bc I couldnt keep up with the rules
what the fuck even
>>
>>17635430
a few of those:
>between every meeting you have to atleast kiss someone and give up their name, if you've kissed the same person over 5 times you will be considerd dating and he/she needs to come to one of our parties
>You will need to bring a date to the annual Gala (inc overnight)
>>
>>17635322
talk to your other roomate, explain the situation ask for her help in pretending to be your gf.
then bring her in for threesomes with you and the bf
easy
>>
>>17635792
This, obviously. I meanit's pretty fucking simple lmao. Though your frat is pretty fucking retarded for having rules like those in the first place.
>>
>>17635322

im so confused. it sounds hot tho
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.