[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ i need some help, i need to do an informative speech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (215KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 3200x2400px
Hey /adv/ i need some help, i need to do an informative speech for one of my classes, the thing is I don't know what to do it on

Any ideas? Like what are you guys interested in or would want to know?
>>
>>17635105
>Like what are you guys interested in or would want to know?

You're asking the wrong question lad

What are you interested in and would want to teach?
>>
>>17635109
Oh okay, well i don't know, I'm really busy woth school and work that I don't really have time to watch the news or see what's going on around, and I don't have hobbies or anything, the small amount of free time i get i'll spend a little time on 4chan or be at the gym, that's why i'm here, to see what you guys think
>>
>>17635117
Then head over to >>>/pol/

Im sure you'll find something.
>>
>>17635129
Just a bunch of bs, and it's just a small presentation really, I don't wanna look like some Nazi hack in front of my class
>>
>>17635117
>gym
so do a presentation on proper lifting technique, or why you shouldn't skip leg day, or something.
>>
>>17635141
Seems to bland, and already like three people are going that route
>>
>>17635117
Have you considered doing a speech on 4chan? I know people will jump to call that "cringy"/etc, but if its something you really enjoy you can inform people about it. There are interesting parts of it, (anonymous posting/influence from Japan etc) and enough controversy to spice up interest (you could even pick and choose which ones to focus on).

As far as interest goes, its important to know that presentation is everything. Looking like you care about your topic, but also that you care for audience enjoyment and participation will make your speech memorable, not the topic you pick.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.