[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career/Life advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
I've been a NEET for more that one year. My mum seemed to be slightly OK since I don't drink/smoke/take drugs/have friends/leave the house, but a couple days ago we had a talk and she's no longer OK.

I haven't finished High School (the equivalent in my country) and the exams are once every fucking year. I'm planning to take a "Certificate in one test" course and enter University the next year. The problem is I still don't know which career should I take.

Yeah. I still don't know what I want to do with my life.

Almost two years ago I went to a local art school. I also have been participating on /ic/ for more than two years, but I don't feel actually good. I finished the course in July and had to hand two final assignments since then. So, technically I haven't finished.

I'm stupid. I have the stupid dream of creating a videogame and selling art commissions. I have taken courses on Codecademy. I wanted to study music, writing, programmingand things I considered "necessary" to make a videogame on my own.

But it is the time when I feel that all of it is pointless. I feel left behind; I'm a loser because the situation I'm in is all my fault. Almost everyone I know is on the way to become a wagecuck with more reasons to be proud than me. Well, you can only imagine how it felt to discover than a classmate went to the same art school I was attending, painted better than me and was also studying medicine.

As of now, I dropped everything but art, writing and programming. Those have been easy for me since I was younger.

So, I'd like to hear some career choices that may help me fulfill my dream, since is the only thing I really want to do.

I want to fix my life before I turn 30 or more and cannot find a job because I don't have a stupid paper telling me I finished High School.

If you can recommend some lectures for unorganized NEETs with zero communication skills, I'll be reading them.

Thanks for reading my blog. Sorry for my shit english.
>>
>>17634827
Shameless self BUMP.
>>
>>17635742
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>17635752
Mexico.

>Inb4 le spic.

I'm being serious.
>>
>>17635763
>spic
>meme video game dream
OP what the fuck is wrong with you? Can't you drop that dream for something that can actually help people or some shit?
>>
>>17634827
Being really successful generally requires an immense amount of drive. You have to be hungry for it, and so you need to find that thing you can be hungry for. If it's art, start thinking about how you can apply that to something that would make you proud. Maybe consider using the art and programming in conjunction in some kind of advertising field? GUI design for any number of websites, OS designers, Software companies, or video game studios.

When you decide what that thing is, set yourself to meet the minimum requirements to start in that field and apply at literally EVERY applicable job you can, even if you're almost certain you can't actually get that job. Just keep pushing yourself.
>>
>>17635766
Oh, yeah, let me cross the border and mow your lawn, seƱor. Because that's what we do. The spics. Because I'm one.

Do my personal decisions affect you so much? Kys.
>>
>>17635777
No you fucking spic, I'm checking how much you want it and the best way to do it is to threaten or try to shut down your dream, kys
Or don't because you need help first

I'm an entrepreneur, state your resources/assets plus closest big city to you if you're not in one and let's see
>>
>>17635774
Thanks. I was considering Graphic design or Web development since before.

Maybe software engineering, If I can find something similar... Thanks, comrade, you put my mind to think.
>>
>>17635815
>Are you that fucker samefagging?
What the fuck are you talking about, I'm the guy who called your dream a meme earlier

>>17635815
That's not what I'm talking about, I'm talking about how much cash you got and how much shit you own or can leverage into a loan, I need real life info
>>
>>17635784
Who the fuck are you? Nevermind. I realized I don't give a shit.

I'm living in a big city already. I want to study something that may help me make a videogame or work in the videogame industry, plus, make me hireable somewhere else. It's not like "Hurr durr I'll make vidyas. I'll earn big scheckels making vidyas and thats all i wanna do with my life".

What's wrong with wanting to study something you're interested into? Ain't that the whole point of choosing a career?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.