[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry For re-post Why are women so emotional especially when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1475002812147.jpg (95KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475002812147.jpg
95KB, 600x338px
Sorry For re-post

Why are women so emotional especially when they are on their period?

>Today
>GirlFriend on her period
>This has never stopped us from having sex before
>She comes over today
>Fed Ex delivers a package to me(Its her birthday present)
>She gets all excited, keeps asking what it is
>I say she has to wait
>She says if she doesn't tell me she wont have sex with me
>I say you cant withhold sex becasuse you dont get your way, Thats what bad girlfriends do
>At this point i knew i fucked up
>She is distant with me the whole night.
>Watching shit on her laptop, Giving me one word answers, Ignoring my i love yous
>She later says to me all i care about is sex and i dont want to spend time with her
>30 mins later she started to really make out with me like we normally do before sex
>She then says she wants my dick
> I give it to her
>It was awkward sex, it just didn't feel right. Not nearly as emotional as usual
>She just left, The goodbye was even more awkward then the sex

WHAT THE FUCK. Why is she being like this? Did i say anything that bad?
>>
Did you tell her that it's a birthday surprise?

Other than that, you handled it good. I think it's very good you called her out on withholding sex on purpose. On the other hand, it was very bad from her to have sex with you because of passive agressive shit. She basically brought this on to herself.

As a girl with strong pmsing. I sadly can fully understand why she got so upset and acted in such immature ways. The hormones seriously fuck you over. I try to not interact with people when pmsing because i tend to mess up so badly it's not even funny anymore. And i'm a rather rational and mature person normally. I warn my bf in advance...
It's seriosuly messed up. In that moment you KNO myou have a bad case of overreacting and not being reasonable but you are merely a bystander to your cringy behaviour. I'm working on my pms-selfcontrole full force but damn it's hard.

Cut her some slack but talk it out so this episode won't leave any hard feelings.
>>
>At this point i knew i fucked up
Naw it was at that point you did right.
Your girlfriend actively tried to use sex as a bargaining chip, that's a huge "fuck you" to you.
Especially followed later by the "all you care about is sex"
That's some irrational bullshit
>>
>>17634665
hormones, did you do biology?
>>
Why are women emotional when on their periods? From my experience the emotional stage is before the period and it is due to hormones fucking with our brains. So if she's like me and vast majority of women of women I know this is not why she got angry when this happened.

When she said she'll withhold sex she was probably just joking and teasing you, and you took it very seriously. I'm sure she was hurt because in a roundabout way you called her a bad girlfriend. The awkwardness probably came from both of you. Either one or both picked up on the awkwardness which caused it to get worse.

I'm not her so I don't know. Ask her. Call her and ask if she's okay and bring up that things felt awkward today. Do not blame her period and shit. Having others belittle your feelings because of a period is annoying as fuck. Sure PMS can make me and others crazy emotional, but they are still emotions we have.
>>
>>17634665
Are women emotional the entire week?

I dont think ill text her tonight but ill give a text tomorrow morning saying i lover her and apologize for saying anything that may have offended her.

>>17634723
yeah you are right i do want to talk to her about that

>When she said she'll withhold sex she was probably just joking and teasing you, and you took it very seriously.

No actually at first i took it joking and i said that bad girl friend part sarcastically and joking(sorry i should have put that into the post) and i feel like she didn't pick up on my sarcasm or she was kind of shocked i said the words (bad girlfriend)
>>
>you can't withhold sex because you don't get your way
>you can't withhold sex

yes she can? she can withhold sex as much as she wants to? it's her body, you have no entitlement to fucking her. if she does not want to please your dick because she didn't get something she wanted, that is her prerogative.

tl;dr, you gave off a rapey vibe. kill yourself
>>
>>17634752
Honestly, who knows. I can only assume things like she might think deep down she's a bad girlfriend in one way or another, and when you said "bad girlfriend", even jokingly, could have triggered her. I've done this. My SO and I were at In N Out after ordering he the worker said "have a good night you guys" it fucked me up because I have issues on the way I look. I bawled my eyes out when we got home. Deep down I knew the worker ment nothing by it, hell even I use 'guys' as a term for multiple people, but it had to do with how I felt deep down and my insecurities.

So talk to her. Maybe I'm pulling shit out of my ass on why she acted that way, but it's a possibility.
>>
>>17634665
>Why are women so emotional especially when they are on their period?
Because they have an excuse to be. Seriously. Various studies have shown that there's no reason for it, and every culture that doesn't treat PMS as a license to be bitchy, it doesn't happen.
>>
>>17634769

Not OP

If she doesn't want to have sex for what ever reason you are right its her choice.

But for her to use sex to try to manipulate and gain something no that isnt right.

TL;DR

Go back to Tumblr

No.17634816
She just texted We are making up, I apologized for anything i said and she said sorry for trying use that against me.
Im going to take her out on a nice date Thursday. I hope this is behind us... I hate it when we get into a disagreement
>>
>>17634842
>Not Op

Whoops busted
>>
>>17634769
Let me insert the implied that you couldn't seem to grasp on your own.
"you can't with hold sex for that reason and still be a good gf/wife and I'll leave you." and he said exactly what he should've. Don't ever let a woman use sex as a weapon in the relationship. It's bad for both parties. In the end both of you end up unhappy. No man should be tip toeing around his gf/wife for fear he won't get his pity hand job or birthday sex. Because that's what it becomes.
>>
>>17634769
It's pretty fucking clear what he meant, you obtuse fuck. Let me put it even more clearly for you: "You can't withhold sex because you didn't get your way AND EXPECT TO REMAIN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, because that kind of behavior is childish and manipulative."

A reasonable sentiment, and a correct one, and not one that's at all suggestive of coercion.
>>
>>17634857
>>17634859
Wow, jinx. I've never had a post made so completely redundant before.
>>
>>17634862
You're alright anon. I was thinking it might be a troll post but it's good knowledge to get out the anyway so I didn't care. Especially on this board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.