[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short I was friends with my crush on Facebook for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Long story short I was friends with my crush on Facebook for a while,
>we use to work with each other but he left
>I asked him if he wanted to hang out one time, never replied so i'm guessing he didn't want to but didn't know how to say no
>month later we're still friends on fb but I don't like his posts for a while bc I don't want to come off as desperate but that ship has probably sailed
>recently I tagged him in something he would like
>instantly regret this
>feel shitty about myself
>I feel like that Greek mythological figure, Tantalus: he's basically punished by standing in a pond that recedes when he tries to take a drink
>To me I know I don't have a chance with this guy and I know it's unhealthy of me to keep thinking about him

So I unfriended him...I was planning on doing this for a while but I wanted to say something before I did..I was too angry with myself and ashamed of myself to send him a message. I wanted to confess that he was my first crush..

Not sure if he noticed that I unfriended him but I regret it. Because it's my own damn fault that I fell for him and it's my own fucking fault for putting him in this awkward position.

I can still message him, should I say something before its too late? I feel like shit and I don't want him to feel like I hated him...I know he'll get a girlfriend eventually and I know that would just put me through shit...
>>
I kind of want to get off my chest that he was my first crush but at this point I don't think it matters..But would it be weird? I just don't want this to go unsaid.
Has anyone else been in this situation ever?
>>
okay forget the whole admitting my crush thing, i'll just stay friends...
I sent another friend request so i'll see how this goes...
>>
hi OP, you sound very young.

i don't have advice for you, but i wanted to wish you luck anyway. i think you messed up by removing them as a friend, and then proceeding to add them again.

if anything, they may think you're crazy.

good luck friend, and remember, i love u
>>
>>17634781
thanks for your input anon
for the record, i'm 19 going on 20 this Halloween
I have a feeling he might think i'm crazy too..but to be fair I never really knew how he viewed me to begin with.
I cried for a little bit, felt good to get it out of my system. But i still feel like shit.
not sure how to cope with this.
and thanks.
>>
>>17634781
he ended up accepting my friend request.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.