[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help an anon out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: TrollCan.webm (395KB, 234x426px) Image search: [Google]
TrollCan.webm
395KB, 234x426px
I'm 22 years old, being driven to insanity due to confusion
here's my status

>want to be rich
>not interested in accumulating large amounts of money

>want to end it all
>i have a gf to live for

>I'm driven by my goals
>I don't know what my goals are

>I work hard to achieve my dreams
>yet I have no idea what I want to achieve

>I've started diving into business opportunities
>but I don't know what business I want to get in to

>I look at the positives in the shittiest situation
>yet I see the negatives in a good one

halp?
>>
>>17634608
>driven

think you're using the wrong tense there
>>
>>17634608
Eat a Persim Berry
>>
>>17634608
>I'm driven by my goals
>I don't know what my goals are
There's your problem, buddy. Humans are driven by a desire. This desire will differ from person to person and can manifest itself differently in the same person, but there is a desire. Find out yours before continuing
>>
>>17634608

Maybe you should think about what you want in life. That might help.
>>
>>17634641
not op but how to do this?
>>
You don't want to be rich, you want to be happy. You're pursuing the façade of modern man, there's nothing to it, the life of one is a pyrrhic victory.
>>
>>17634651
it's not possible for someone else to tell you what you want. this should be innate/effortless for you
>>
>>17634608
Welcome to your twenties kohai, it is an existential shit show. Know you aren't alone, we are right there with you.
>>
>>17634608
Question your current desires. Ask yourself why. Inquire upon the logical reasoning behind your desires. That's what I did. Now I'm in a sort of limbo where literally nothing bothers me, because I realize life will continue and has the potential to become interesting as long as I keep trying new things.
>>
>>17634623
>>>>/vp/
>>
>>17634661
no i mean how does one figure out what they want in life? i've tried for several years. if it's supposed to be effortless, then lel i need help.
>>
File: 1461364833088.gif (2MB, 360x414px) Image search: [Google]
1461364833088.gif
2MB, 360x414px
>>17634670
>getting the reference
>>
>>17634674
the other option, which is less helpful but can work in a pinch, is to figure out what you don't want in life. Narrow the options a little so you can focus on the actual possibilities
>>
>>17634612
maybe? I don't know how to say it.

>>17634623
what's a persim berry?

>>17634628
Thanks for that. I'll keep a note of it.

>>17634641
I'm with >>17634651
basically at a dead end with that question

>>17634658
maybe that's the case.
I've had multiple instances of screw-ups. as this statement puts it, you could be right..

>>17634662
how old are you anon? at what age did you figure it all out?

>>17634666
don't make me cry anon.... that question's been haunting me for ages
>>
>>17634706
that's good advice. i have been doing that actually, now that you mention it. i've been simplifying my life so to speak. removing things that i know i dislike, or things that i know are simply a waste of time. for example, i used to play video games about 40 hours a week. now, i'm not certain i've played more than 40 hours this year. they dont give me joy like they used to, so i've stopped them. i now have free time to pursue other potential avenues of happiness. nothing's really working so far but i'm still trying.
>>
>>17634720
A Persim Berry heals confusion during battle. I figured since you're battling life that it might be useful. I am also in this battle. Confuse Ray keeps hitting me though.

Fucking hell I need to go back to my quarantine board.
>>
>>17634721
well I suppose the next step is to ask yourself where you want to be in 5 years or 10 years and then figure out how to get there
>>
OP here. I forgot to mention that I have never been guided through anything in life, hence the confusion.
I've been on my own with this for as long as I can remember, you guys are the first people I've had this topic with.
>>
>>17634749
Alan Watts can explain why you're lost in blind persecution; YouTube.
>>
the 20's are the hardest time in your life because, reasons
>>
>>17634728
>not recommending to carry a Lum Berry to counter any future issues
Git gud
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.