[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a good excuse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1475396284157.jpg (837KB, 2992x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1475396284157.jpg
837KB, 2992x2328px
Last Friday was the day scheduled for the first mid term exam for one of my classes.

I chose not to go because, honestly, didn't even study so I thought it would be a waste of time to go.

To my surprise, today some guy asked around if somebody didn't do the exam last Friday, I raised my hand and they told me that they were going to apply it again for those who missed it.

But there's a catch.

There's only 3 people on the list, including me. This whole list situation came to be because some dude told the teacher that he had a car accident so he couldn't arrive (which lets assume its true), some other girl also told him and, whatever she said, she convinced him (let's also assume that whatever she said is also true).

And then there's me. I could have done the exam last Friday, didn't have no accident and the only reason why I didn't is because I was lazy.

So next Friday two things can happen.

1. He doesn't care and he just hangs out the papers for the exam

2. He ask me why I wasn't there during the last exam.

The guy is very fair and a huge asshole when hes in a classroom. So If I am to do this I have to be very clever and give the perfect excuse. This means that, while I could tell him my mother was sick, he will probably ask for proof, and I have no proof to give nor I want to involve anybody else.

What do I say adv?
>>
Hey I am all up for being honest to the guy and telling him I didn't go because I wasn't prepared or some shit like that

But if I can say something else...
>>
pls respond
>>
>>17634511

Your hemorrhoid burst and blood kept pouring out of your asshole.
>>
>>17634876

wtf man

not gonna work
>>
I would tell him you were dealing with depression. Most of the professors at my college keep telling us if you're dealing with shit then that's understandable if you miss a day or two.
Just be sure to only use this card on very rare occasions, or else he might just see it as a lame excuse.

either that or say you weren't feeling good.
>>
If he asks you got private family issues.
Just don't tell him the issue was you were lazy and the private means mind you business bitch
>>
What are you talking about, dude? You had food poisoning that day. People get food poisoning from your school's shitty cafeteria food all the time. They actually got a couple health code violations last year, but somehow managed not to get shut down.

You don't have a doctor's note because you spent the whole day doubled over in bed in too much pain to move. Eventually you puked in the trash can and then felt a little weak but basically better. There wouldn't have been anything for a doctor to diagnose.

Obviously you don't need to tell your professor all the gory details -- "I wasn't feeling well" is enough unless he presses you -- but that's what happened.
>>
>>17634511
ALWAYS show up for exams and hand in papers, even if you're sure they're failures.

Some profs count no-shows and non-submits as lower than an ordinary F in averaging.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.