[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need serious input on state of ex-girlfriend and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
I met up with my ex-girlfriend a few weeks ago. It was a month after we broke up, in mid August. Went amazing, we hugged, kissed, laughed, smiled etc. Left at 2 AM after getting there around 11:30 PM.

Then last week, we hung out at a bar, then walked to local bank to deposit her $2,000 that I owed her I also put a necklace on het, that I bought leading up to our second reunion, and she loved it. Anyway again it all went great, she'd randomly hugged me, we connected and cleared more thingd out. It was all positive vibes.

A few days after that, my dad actually randomly bumped into her at the grocery store she works at, and she immediately dropped her stuff and ran and hugged my dad, and they also laughed and smiled and had a good reunion too. She says that she really misses my family.

So it seems like she's genuine in her emotions...most ex girlfriends wouldn't hug and kiss and embrace their ex boyfriend or family you know what I mean. Not in such am honest and special way.

Tell me bro, does all this mean anything? Does it honestly sound like there could be something between her and I, and we just need to take it slow or what should I do? I'm thinking about inviting her out to dinner next week.

Please bros, sock it to me. What's going on.
>>
>ex girlfriend
Saying goes 99% of the time getting back together doesn't work out. Why did you guys break up in the first place? Ask yourself if you're willing to go through that again, assume she hasn't changed at all. Conversely, don't let her use you if she broke up with you. There's a reason you guys broke up.
>>
>>17634513
She broke up because of something inside her that's been depressing her since teenage years, and also my fuck ups which was the icing on the cake.
>>
>>17634506
Bump!!!!!
>>
>tfw she's cucking you out

Dude, your best bet is to just back off and let her choose.. if she really misses you she will return to you, but don't still treat her like your girlfriend when she's not... no buying necklaces or shit like that... because if a girl breaks up with you over a "mental issue" that most likely means she's cucking you out and wants to fuck around without hurting you
>>
>>17634506
Your dad is cucking the crap out of you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.