[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seeing an ex does my bf need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Keeping it simple
>get dumped by bf of 2 years
> 6 months later date bff of 4 years
> Date for 5 months
Dumb idea
Turns out he's selfish and mean but still care about him because he means alot to me. I don't miss him as a boyfriend.
>Month later get back with ex of 2 years
> another month later cry because I miss my bestfriend
He still has my stuff and I was gonna text him hi this weekend and ask if I can get it back. When I do go to get it I was gonna let him know how important he is to me and how I don't want to lose him or our friendship and that I will always be there for him.
Advice do I have to tell my current boyfriend that I plan on getting my things back from him? Or do I just go and get it. My intentions are not wrong I'm not in hopes of getting laid or whatever I just miss my bestfriend.
>>
>>17634465
Further proof that women are slaves to their emotions and have zero control or sight into what is a TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA.
Make up your mind who you want in your life and be loyal to them. If you want to go talk to your "friend" do so. But don't keep your friend in the dark about it and tell him your feelings about the situation so he can make a decision on if he wants any part of your craziness. The only reason you want to keep him in the dark in the first place is because you know your doing shady shit. If I was your "friend" in this situation it was be easy as hell to get you to do something stupid.
>>
>>17634465
Jesus, you sound like a fucking trainwreck. Do both of them a favour and leave them the fuck alone. Toying with people and going between them back and forth is going to do a number on them. So, if you're not a selfish fuck, which, unfortunately seems like you are, then you'll fix yourself first and THEN find someone ELSE, and not one of those two. Then again, you probably won't knowing how little you care about either one.
>>
>>17634465
Yeah, why would he have an issue? If he does, how does he have a right to do so?
He broke up with you, and you dated someone else.
>>
>>17634496
>>17634504
As I stated before I have no interest in dating my ex bestfriend again. I guess you guys don't believe me. He was just a great friend and I would like to keep him in my life. Guess that's difficult to believe.
I just don't know if I should tell my boyfriend that I'm getting my things back from my ex. If I wanted him back i would ditch my boyfriend but no that's not the case here.
>>17634512
And i just didn't know if I was going to come off rude
>>
I would tell my boyfriend if I was retrieving something from an ex. Don't be dumb, OP
>>
>>17634606
Thank you.i will tell him
>>
>>17634465

Advice: Stop flip-flopping between people just because you're lonely.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.