[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

inconsistency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1290528443145.jpg (849KB, 1150x776px) Image search: [Google]
1290528443145.jpg
849KB, 1150x776px
how do i become consistent in things in my life?

i tend to do the same things every day with very little variance and yet my skill/ability to do things seems to change from day to day.

from things to video games and back in high school with some basketball shooting and shit. some days id be great at something and the next ill be a drunk retard trying to do the same things.

it just feels like no matter how much i do something im not consistent from day to day

any ideas?
>>
File: 1309535678200.jpg (180KB, 1500x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1309535678200.jpg
180KB, 1500x1753px
bump
>>
File: 1324166092842.jpg (27KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1324166092842.jpg
27KB, 500x395px
bomp
>>
try not to be such a observant faggot and let it go
>>
>>17634445
The word you are looking for is "practice". Just keep doing whatever it is until you can be good at it 100% of the time.

Don't worry so much about it.
>>
>>17634701
well like i said some of these things i tend to do every single day and yet it still just changes
>>
>>17634750
That doesn't mean you are practicing it or that you are doing it enough.

People who practice, let's say basketball, don't just play a pick up game every couple of days. They train with a specific goal in mind and do maneuvers that strengthen specific parts of their skill.

The real question is if it is important enough for you to really practice these things. If it is, then do it and commit. if it isn't important then don't worry about it and just know your limits.
>>
>>17634829
well thats the other thing i struggle with is finding anything "worth it"
>>
>>17634890
You know that's an arbitrary choice right? It's not like people see a spotlight on something and hear angels singing when they choose what to commit to.

Just pick something. Then put in the effort to make it yours.
>>
>>17634899
but usually people find something interesting enough to really work at it. i feel like theres nothing in my life aside the true necessities that i couldnt live without or replace quickly
>>
>>17634921
ar·bi·trar·y - based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Maybe some people have a calling or feel a connection with their work but not everyone. For example I have a job that I'm damn good at but couldn't care less about. Skills are things you need. You don't have to be obsessed with it to find it useful. And maybe while you are trying to find out if something is your 'thing' you'll find something else you like to do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.