[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pumpkin touchers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (21KB, 342x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 342x316px
So. I live in an apartment complex and have a decorative pumpkin by my door. One of my neighbors moves it to the door across the hall (but it's not his door....it's the door of an unwitting 3rd party neighbor).

The guy has done it 3 times in the last 24 hours. I don't know where he lives but I think it's in my hall.

How can I stop this without being a killjoy asshole?

I don't want to put a note on the pumpkin that says stop moving.....that's such an annoying way to handle it. But at the same time I want to send the message that I know what he's doing and that it's not ok. Make grease the pumpkin? Or perhaps coat it in something smelly that would get on his hand?
>>
*maybe grease the pumpkin
>>
Maybe I could urinate on it, therefore claiming my property
>>
shit inside of the pumpkin
>>
Or I could go the peace route and label it 'love pumpkin'

Then rotate it to the various doors along my hall, therefore showing their ploy does not bother me and that I am a loving God, not a vengeful one
>>
Put it back where you want it, wait while looking through peep hole for him to come over, open door and snatch pumpkin from him, close door in face
>>
Maybe the pumpkin moves by it self?
>>
Rig it up with explosives so he loses an arm if he fucks with your property again. Sometimes, you just gotta show people you mean business
>>
>>17634296
>>17634298
I saw him through the peep hole

And debated about opening the door and confronting him....but then realized that would show how fucking creepy I am.....staring through my peep hole.....waiting for him
>>
Smash the pumpkin next time you see it outside 3rd party house.

Leave it smashed.

So joker pumpkin moving guy sees its and gets the guilt feels.
>>
>>17634306
Act like you are heading out to the store, and then be like "why are you touching my decoration??"
>>
>>17634305
Would damage my property as well...like the door and part of my wall.

Better idea . Fill it with drugs. Wait till he has it in hand. Turn him in for possession. He gets ass fucked in prison for years.
>>
>>17634306
If you know who he is, just knock on his door, introduce yourself, and politely ask him to stop fuckin' with your pumpkin
>>
On Halloween put a pumpkin outside every door, the pumpkin toucher will get the message.
>>
>>17634307
Actually not a bad idea. Don't really want to destroy the pumpkin...but the price of teaching him a lesson might be worth it.

>>17634311
Also good idea. Sanest idea yet.
>>
>>17634313
Brilliant, but you'd have to have 911 on standby. They'd need to catch him in the 2 seconds it takes to shift the pumpkin from your door to the door across the hall. It's a narrow window for success but anything is possible
>>
>>17634311
Wait scratch that, >>17634306
Drench the pumpkin in lube, he'll get the message
>>
>>17634323
Ok, do what I said op, act like you're heading out, let us know what happens
>>
>>17634306
I would've done it, and opened the door and told him to leave my damn pumpkin alone and stare him in the eyes. I don't care what he thinks of me. I'm black though, so intimidation is easy for me.
>>
>>17634306
Do you know which apartment is his? Draw an angry face on the pumpkin with a speech bubble that says "I know it was you!!!" and leave it in front of pumpkin-toucher's door.
>>
>>17634315
Good idea but I don't know his apartment

.>>17634319
I like this, but see this cheaper option >>17634295

>>17634328
Yes. Like my idea of greasing it in op. Was thinking coconut oil. I have some that's a little past its date.
>>
>>17634334
See >>17634344
>>
>>17634290
Missed this post. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered that. Kinda messy. Would prefer to keep pumpkin usable. I also thought of shitting on pumpkin. But. Then the hall would smell like shit.
>>
Does anyone know of a clear smelly substance I could put on it?

So far my best plan is to lube the gourd up with coconut oil. I'm ok with that plan. But. I'm sure there's a better plan out there
>>
>>17634368
Maybe combine this with my idea >>17634295
To label it 'love pumpkin'

That would make it unattractive to touch
>>
I'm just gonna round up some of the good ideas in their thread and say this is what you should do.
>Go out and buy some orange paint that's similar to the pumpkin colour
>Apply wet coat of paint while you wait for pumpkin toucher
>Stay vigilant at peep hole till he comes
>When he grabs the pumpkin he will realize it's all painty and put it down
>Immediately open door and confront pumpkin toucher red handed
Make sure you ask him why he has fucking paint on his hands
>>
File: _w_e_w_.png (795KB, 364x558px) Image search: [Google]
_w_e_w_.png
795KB, 364x558px
>>17634281
>How can I stop this without being a killjoy asshole?

don't.
just let it happen.

you have already established that you are a cuck.

I can't think of anything more beta than to be concerned for the feelings of this guy, after he blatantly disrespects you like that.
And to call yourself an asshole? wow, just kys

It would be one thing if you guys were friends, and messed around with eachother, but if someone randomly started fucking with my shit, and I didn't know him like that, then there would be a problem.

You would think the answer would be natural to most people, but I guess not.
>>
>>17634368
there is a product called "liquid ass" that you can purchase. it's a spray.

it smells really, really fucking horrible. it smells like you stuck your nose right up into the anus of somebody who took the worst shit in the world.
>>
>>17634497
This, for fucks sake OP. You have absolutely 0 backbone.
The worst is you probably justify your cowardliness by saying
>I'm too kind, people are abusing of the wonderful person that I am

Yeah right fucking coward.
I would've flip my shit up if some faggots would steal the beautiful pumpkin I've made.
Either cum all over your fucking pumkin and rub it all over it laughing like a maniac when we try to touch it.
Or confront him directly saying what the fuck is his problem and how much of an immature fuck he's being.
>>
>>17634514
glad someone else noticed this

everyone else in the thread seemed to have skimmed right over it
>>
File: I do not understand.jpg (88KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
I do not understand.jpg
88KB, 500x552px
>>17634520
>>17634306
>mfw anon still didn't do shit
>>
>>17634553
maybe anon is a grill?

that's about the only possible scenario that would make sense for him(her) to act like such a beta

or maybe he's a fag

also, that pic is creepy as fuck
>>
Put the pumpkin back in front of your door, then watch through your peephole and when whoever-it-is comes to steal it, jump out, grab him by the neck, drag him into your apartment, throw him bodily down to the floor, hold a broken beer bottle to his neck and yell that if he ever, and you mean EVER, touches your everfucking pumpkin again, it'll be the last fucking thing he ever fucking does, or so help you god you'll rip out his throat with your teeth and fucking eat it, then spit in his mouth and throw him out the door.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.