[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be an absolute retard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1475539948324-2107043755.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1475539948324-2107043755.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Story of my life in a nut shell.
Liked this cute girl alot when i was around 13. She liked me back too at first. Fought with others in front of her to show dominance. I was younger than others in my school so i always got my ass kicked. Paid this fat indian fuck to fight me and lose in front of her. He did but it looked obvious. Finally decide to confess after a year over facebook with BAD grammar. She rejected and called me retarded.

Second story, changed schools. Was popular with girls but because i was very immature, people bullied me and no gf the whole year. Started the next year. Acted more emo. Cute chinese bitch likes me. Decided not to show her im intrested in her. Make up a fake crush on this other hot girl. The hot girl ignores me the whole year and all the girls in my class ignored me thinking im a player.

Third story, reach year 11 in school. Decided to mature up. It was working abit at first. Not that many girls showed interest in me like last time. Probably because purbety made me look uglier. Meet this autistic chick that likes me. I DON'T like her so help her date with my other retard friend. They break up. She disappears.

I have soo many autistic stories like that. What am i doing wrong? When i was young this stuff was soo easy and now, i cant even talk to another guy.
>>
>>17634082
Stop crafting images and stories designed to make people feel one way or another about you because you obviously suck at it.
>>
File: 1461428356379.jpg (79KB, 512x604px) Image search: [Google]
1461428356379.jpg
79KB, 512x604px
>>17634082
Read books for developing social skills. Mimicry the events in your head, put yourself in one of the character's shoes, think how would you even act to the current events. That's how normal people do it trust me.
>>
>tfw you're in high school which means you will never escape the autist cycle until you graduate

Dude if you wanna be the alpha just wait till you're 18 and start working a hospitality job at your local strip club or become a bartender... I guarantee you will develop into an alpha in less than a year if you pay attention and play your cards right, until then be a fucking loose cannon and stop worrying about high school popularity because once you graduate, shit will not matter...
>>
>>17634082
>tried to attract girl by beating up other guys
>tried to attract girl by ignoring her
>tried to attract girl by setting her up with another guy

Did it EVER occur to you to try to attract a girl by being a nice guy, being friendly with her, and making any time she spends with you fun for her?
>>
I never realized how retarded i am.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.