[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sunic.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
sunic.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I'll make this simple, and add details if needed.
Me and my girlfriend are "on pause." Which is essentially us taking a break. She's said that it really is just a break and not a "slow breakup" several times because I asked, probably more than I needed to. But I'm still heart broken because the reason for it is that her love for me has faded over time, and she want's to take time for her, so that she can see how much she loves me. I was 100% certain she was the one, but now it feels like my whole world is crumbling into nothing. Good detail to add, the thing that triggered this is a fucc boi that had been flirting with her kissed her. She immediately pulled away but she felt confused about it. Either way, she promised me she wasn't going to talk to him anymore. I do have the means of contacting him, but she asked me not to.

How should I proceed?
>>
>>17634013
Your girls cheating bro dump her.
>>
She's probably gonna fuck him and when it doesn't work out come back to you.
>>
>>17634013
Put this faggot in his place, and if your girlfriend dumps you, so be it.
>>
She should have told him to fuck off if she really loved you. Sorry anon but I'm just being honest.
>>
>>17634013
it's over OP and you are the last to know. It is a slow break up and it's because she likes the new guy. What I hope you do when she finally makes it final is come back here and tell all the other would be posters asking the same question, "break" means the end.
>>
>>17634064
Fucking this. This is o e of the rare cases when you can knock some dude out. And after ignore the girl. If she comes back fine but don't make the first contact with her. She will hear that you defended your respect.
>>
>>17634095
>If she comes back fine
why should he want the cunt back? I don't fucking understand
>>
>>17634096
Its easy to be a cold hearted badass when youre not in the situation yourself.

With that said, something seems fishy. Im naturally suspicious of people though, so maybe its just me.

Dont be an idiot and knock this guy out, lol. They send people to prison for that sort of thing
>>
>>17634117
I know all too well and fell for the shit not once but twice with two different women. Learned my lesson the hard way so, while I can empathize with OP and other anons going through this painful shit you have to harden your heart for your own survival.

I also agree leave the guy alone and in a twisted way he did OP a favor by showing how easy it is for his gf to throw it all away.
>>
File: Starry.jpg (760KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Starry.jpg
760KB, 1600x1071px
OP here. I understand where you guys are coming from, and I was suspicious of her cheating, but she really is just too nice to tell people to fuck off. We're still talking, and I'm getting the vibe that she doesn't want anything to do with him now. I'm not gunna fight him because I know that would turn out horribly for me. Forgot to add, he is a minor, so crushing that little cunt would just put me in prison for sure. Definitely thinking about talking to him though. I'm gunna ride this one out, and give her some space. I've been through this before but it felt much different. Here's hoping actually taking a break will work out for both of us.

Thanks /adv/, but I guess I already knew what I wanted to do.
>>
>>17634013
>7
she probably wants to get rid of you but cant, those are the hardest to get over.
>>
File: katrinaphoto1sm.jpg (112KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
katrinaphoto1sm.jpg
112KB, 448x336px
We've both been great friends as well as bf/gf since we started talking. I seriously doubt she would actually cheat on me. And even if she did, she knows that it would mean she lost a friend and lover. This whole thing is really dramatic and stupid, but I'm very sure of this break working well for us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.