[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, it happened again. I met a cute girl who I thought I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: misterrattlebones.jpg (77KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
misterrattlebones.jpg
77KB, 927x380px
Man, it happened again.

I met a cute girl who I thought I really connected with and it turns out, no surprise, she's got a boyfriend.

This shit keeps happening to me, /adv/. Is it because I'm getting older (I'm 23)?

I'm not naive enough to just wait around for them to break up, but now that I know she has a boyfriend, do I have to drop the flirtatious act? Or should I just keep behaving as I did before? I feel like it would be kind of a cruel thing to start being standoffish towards her now that I know.

Where can I meet real life single girls that don't suck?
>>
>>17633922
oldfag here,
IRL approaches
>>
>>17633929
>>17633929
oops, ignore the jump quote
>>
It's probably because girls who have boyfriends are more relaxed around guys because they don't have to impress anyone
>>
Pro tip: hot girls have hot girl friends.

Just keep her around as a contact, don't ignore her but at the same time don't text her daily or whatever. Just keep in touch for gatherings, invite her to things, ask if you can join her when she does things, even better tell her you went on the most hilariously terrible date, give her the details about it for her amusement, and then ask her to hook you up with a friend or two and some gathering they have coming up.

Boom. Done and done. AND if she's down to fuck and cheat on her bf, at the very least now she knows you are available too.

Just a heads up, girls like to flirt in general, don't take it as an invitation to go all in swinging your dick around really hard. If you are cool with having sloppy seconds and sneaking around behind bushes, go for it, but be cunning or you'll both suffer. Been there done that.
>>
>>17633925
Girls with boyfriends still cheat. This happens to me a lot, girls that I'm actually interested in always have a boyfriend. The plus side is that they're usually interested back enough for me to get them to have a quick affair. That's what you need to do, because single girls just aren't doing it right for some reason. I don't know if my radar is just bad or what
>>
>>17633942
I don't want her to cheat on her boyfriend. Also I don't text her at all.

I think they've been together for a little more than a year, and might have just moved in together.

>>17633933
I thought that this might be a possibility. I think it's also because she's cool and attractive, so of course she would have something going on with someone.

It sucks, I was totally getting vibes from her too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.