[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm older. I found a Virgin girl. I'm her first boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I'm older.

I found a Virgin girl. I'm her first boyfriend. older by 15 years.

she is really into me. how do I get her to give it up.

she's saving for marriage, but I don't know if I will
>>
>>17633894
Dick, either marry her or leave her alone. Degenerate
>>
it's easy
first you get better at posting b8
>>
>>17633904
I have had many relationships with girls who have given it up to their first love.

why can't I be him?
not bait, seriously
>>
>>17633894
Is she adult enough to be with you ?
15 years, doesn't sound right to me
>>
>>17633922
I'm mid thirties.... she's 19
>>
>>17634586
She can already do better than you. Don't even fucking try, you piece of shit
>>
>>17634959
why is this a problem? I'm not trolling

all my life I've met girls that lost it to their first love and they grow from. it. what's the problem
>>
>>17635040
Whether I agree with it or not people tend to say 19 years to 30 years is a hell of a fucking difference in maturity, I'll give that advice the benefit of the doubt. You, as a grown man should see this, this chick is fresh out of highschool and probably sees your relationship in a blind, illogical manner. She will still mature and is likely to move on, lots of red flags that you should have spotted t.b.h.
>>
>>17635040
This is your own ego saying, and you try to manipulate a clearly undeveloped mind to give it in to you. I would say if you do this she will be severely damaged, ruined, with absolute zero self respect and in 6 years she will be a fat whore with purple hair and many many issues... but hey. At least you fucked a virgin. jeez...
>>
>>17635171
So many retarded assumptions. You reek of jealousy.
>>
>>17636025
I agree with the first part, though.

Look man, as someone of similar age, who's had women of a similar age gap try to tie me down, I know where you're coming from. It's tempting, my ego screams for it, but somewhere deep down you know that YOUR expectations are far different than HERS.

You and I both know that this shit won't last long, but she doesn't. She's an adult who is capable of making her own decisions, but you don't have the slightest intention of entertaining her idea of marriage, and instead want to coerce her to give up something that is basically meaningless to you beyond an ego stroke, and something that she'll remember (not fondly) forever.

Leave first loves to the ones with their eyes shut. It's not fair to lead her into the world of heartbreak for no other reason than to get your dick wet. Hell, there are plenty of 19 year olds who give it up for any reason, go find one of them. But don't take this poor girl's virginity for fun, man.
>>
>>17637385
op here,

not him

i hear what youre saying. really. but i never took a V.

im being selfish, i know. ive been hurt in the love game many many times. is it bad to try to be selfish for once?

i know if not me, she will find another jerk (because shes so naive) and he will do the same thing.
>>
>>17637393
She is a virgin because she doesn't like/trust guys her own age, she has a chip on her shoulder and thinks she is WAY more mature than she actually is. She feels like you are a safe option she can brag to her friends about and possibly get what she wan'ts from you with out giving anything from her end. Ironically she is going to get more from you than you will her if you stick it out for even a couple of months.
I can promise you this, once she does lose the V card she is going to explode sexually and start banging tons of guys, Every girl who was a virgin until mid college I ever knew has turned in to a huge slut. Just don't bother with her cuz she is not worth your time, I don't care how hot she is
>>
>>17637414
bottom line, she will use you for your money, your apt,/house whatever, and to have you buy her things, trust me she can hold out on sex much longer than you can. She will have tons of guy friends also whom she will constantly text, and the second you start showing interest in other girls she will flip shit even though its her fault for not giving in sexually.
She needs to learn that sex is a massive part of a relationship, maybe from you if you really want to invest a whole year of your life in to it only to fuck her maybe twice an then have her leave you. it's up to you man. good luck
>>
>>17637414
shes a virgin because she came from a very conservative house and her mom told her no boyfriends until finish school

shes asian so she listened, im her first boyfriend

also, in her culture shes considered ugly, because of something. and shes got that in the back of her mind, but shes not - shes really beautiful
>>
Does kissing other guys mean you're in love with me? No, not him.
>>
>>17637432
That's a time bomb dude, she is either going to explode and become a huge slut when she leaves said household like I said above or you are going to have to marry her before she gives it up. Like I said, if it's worth the rest of your life go for it.
Also conservative girls are used to hanging around adults, I realize you guys are "dating" but my concern is (which is a common thing in these types of situations) would she really call you her bf if I were to ask her about you? In my practice id say 8/10 times in these situations the girl has no idea the guy is calling her his bf. I dunno, this is hard to do online, most of what I read in people is voice inflection and mannerisms to tell what the real problem is. but these are the best bits of advice that I can offer
>>
>>17637465
im not sure if you are confusing my post with another

she def calls me her boyfriend. she is crazy about me. im her first everything. shes in love. i didnt say anything about marriage, anon
>>
>>17637475
I thought you said she was saving it for marriage?
and come on man your 35ish according to your post, do you really wanna hang out with a 19 chick? I am 28 and I can't imagine a worse fucking nightmare. You need to figure out why you are going after 20's chicks and look at yourself and ask why not someone more your age.
Confidence problems? unsatisfactory job? weight problem? whatever it is figure it out and get some perspective and I assume your attraction to this girl will fade as more of your peers will gradually find you more desirable as you work on yourself.
That's all I can say now anon. goodluck.
>>
>>17637499
i did say shes saving it for that
and maybe youre right, about the other stuff. thats why i asked what i asked in the original post
>>
>reverse Christmas cake

You're worse than the guy from Taiyou no Ie.
>>
>>17637901
christmas cake?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.